Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

dollrxst

How to post photos?

dollrxst

Hi I’m pretty new to the forum, I want to share pics of my dolls. How would I got about doing so? I tried uploading from flicker but pasting the link into the insert image box isn’t working. Thanks in advance. 

battrastard

Hi and welcome! 

Posting from Flickr is as easy as clicking on your picture, (in Flickr) finding the little arrow on the bottom right of the screen, copy the link that pops up, then pasting it to your post. 

It'll likely ask what format you want to post it as, and I sadly forgot which it is. 

I'm sure others will chime in on what that is. 

Also, don't forget you need to be a member here for *two?* weeks and make at least 30 posts/comments to become a full member to unlock all the stuffs.. 

Have fun, and can't wait to see all your Kiddos!! 

Rick

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

dollrxst

I tried inserting the link into the “insert image from URL” box and it won’t let me. Is it cause I haven’t made enough posts or comments?

ragnamuffin

You just include the link in your post and it automatically converts it into a photo. If it doesn’t work, you might have to wait until you have a high enough post count.

• Like 2

chupakiba

I use imgur.com to upload my photos, then insert them using the "Insert image from URL" button at the bottom of the text box. There's probably other image-hosting websites as well, like PhotoBucket (which sucks), but imgur is my personal favorite. You can click on the image, copy the "Direct Link," and paste it into the URL field after clicking on the button!

545972490_Susie2.png.eab8887c0fb432ddafd68b121f442db8.png

Sometimes you're Godzilla and sometimes you're Tokyo.