Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

Minalinsky

Dolls I'd like to own eventually:

• Yoko One of my biggest anime girl-crushes, Loved this anime.
  • Melty : I love her design, that big hat is A++
  • Sakura Miku : My favorite version of Miku, I'm also a sucker for Pink.
  • Matoi : I really liked her in the game, and she's wearing my favorite outfit! (I also haven't seen anyone talk much about her which a big shame, she's so lovely!)
  • Mashiro : The anime was okay, But I liked her as a character.
  • 2B : Excellent game and overall a great character, I'd be happy to have her one day (maybe 9S too?)

and my pipe dream grail SD Chii, she's the doll that I've wanted ever since I discovered BDJs as a kid, and Chobits holds a very special place in my heart. Maybe one day...A girl can dream. lol

• Like 1

Wasabi

Going to throw this out here mostly so that I can come back to it years later and see how it worked out:

• Kagamine Rin
  • Kagamine Ren
  • Takagaki Kaede
  • 2B
  • DDH-07 or DDH-09 in Tan

That_Dollfie_Dude

I’d like a cute tan DDP D’COORD in their brown school uniforms. I’m eagerly awaiting the D’COORD lottery reveal.

weslie

I have recently acquired almost everyone on my DD wishlist, though occassionally Luka taunts me...
I just, just got Yukiho Hagiwara who I have wanted for years!
I would still like Kaede Takagaki, but I can wait to find her at a hopefully not astronimocal price!

airi

I've always wanted Haruka Niimi. For some reason, her face has drawn me in for years--she's definitely one I will never get tired of.

Yayoi Takatsuki for a custom project, and also Iori Minase for a custom project.

I would also love a tan DD at some point! I hope they make a tan standard model, or at least tan parts readily available.

Silent

Non anime/semirealistic vinyl head near to DD normal skin color as much as possible.

I want this kind of item about 6 months.

Xiongmao

Omg Towa and I are still looking for a sister for her.

We have pretty much settled on getting a DDS. I wondered about getting Yuriko Nanao but then realised she's on the older body, not the DDf3.

I think Karin (DDf3 version) would be a good choice as she's a lot cheaper than our grails! Towa has already bought two outfits for her - isn't that nice? There is actually an official photo of them both together floating around the internet and they look a good couple.

Grail: Kagamine Rin/Len, anyone from Re:Zero.

Super grail: Chii from Chobits. Should she ever appear we will pounce.

Real life grail: If Japan opens up again we will return and buy a tan Miku (or similar). A tan DDdy would be great (if they're a thing) but we might have jealously issues with Towa.

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
5 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

I wondered about getting Yuriko Nanao but then realised she's on the older body, not the DDf3.

If it helps at all, Sailor Mercury is DDS-f3.

Uzuki and Skadi are too, but I am doubtful they will be restocked. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tira
On 11/4/2021 at 4:52 PM, Silent said:

Non anime/semirealistic vinyl head near to DD normal skin color as much as possible.

I want this kind of item about 6 months.

Check out Parabox, they have a number of semi-realistic heads, and the "whitey" skin tone matches with Volks NS.

moerunamida

My gosh, I'm kicking myself so much. Never had a resin girl, but doggone it, I am falling in love with Lieselotte! Can't do anything about it lol

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

mahourora

i've been dreaming abt a tan ddh20 ever since my 21 + 19 girls came in.... the new photos with her for the teddy bear pjs are so so cute 

ragnamuffin
On 11/20/2021 at 3:54 AM, Xiongmao said:

Super grail: Chii from Chobits. Should she ever appear we will pounce.

She showed up on Mandarake recently but sold out immediately 😰

Runa

Asuna Titania & Luka! 💕 hopefully next year, lol

Maia
On 11/30/2021 at 9:54 AM, Guest said:

Hatsune Miku DD and Sakura Miku

She is currently on mandarake for 120,000 yen

polarbearqueen

Just Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka mostly, but only close to retail price. I can't afford what they usually go for haha so hopefully they will be rereleased after Kaito comes out.

Mega Negi
32 minutes ago, polarbearqueen said:

Just Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka mostly, but only close to retail price. I can't afford what they usually go for haha so hopefully they will be rereleased after Kaito comes out.

20 days until the 14th anniversary of the Kagamines, so watch Volks' media feeds for the next three weeks...

• Like 2

polarbearqueen
3 hours ago, Mega Negi said:

20 days until the 14th anniversary of the Kagamines, so watch Volks' media feeds for the next three weeks...

Omg I forgot about that

battrastard

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-132625-R

Luka Megurine. 

List price: 75,900 JPY

Amiami price: 101,980 JPY (approximately $896-ish) 

If she's anything like my girls I recently picked up thru them, the box has been opened, but she hasn't been assembled and all her clothes and accessories are included and still sealed in their packages. 

Edited by battrastard

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Xiongmao

I've been watching Re:Zero and now want Ram, Rem and Emilia.

Ram was on Mandarake recently but went very quickly. There was a Rem but she wasn't in great condition.

I think I'll set up a load of alerts after Christmas and see who appears first.

Covid has probably ruined my vacation plans for next year but I'd love to go to Japan and get a tan Dollfie custom made.

BTW does anyone know how many of each doll Volks make? I know there are only 100 Chi's in the world, but how many Towas or Mikus are there?

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

MagicalRozen

DDdy Ryomou Shimei and DDdy Kan'u Unchou with custom face-ups are the two girls on my want list right now. I really love both these dolls, because of their uniqueness in scuplt, and I'd be thrilled to nab one of them for a decent price. I am also debating instead of Kan'u getting a DD-H16 DDdy in tan skin when I visit Tokyo, because I do not know which I would like better with a custom face-up for my character.

My wonderful, amazing, spectacular husband wants to get me one of my grails for our first anniversary and with that much freedom it's overwhelming to make a decision.

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, Ann, Sana, Kana, Robin, Amane, And Others That May Come And Go.

OhirumenoMuchinoKami

Ok, im battling my shyness here... 

Im still to acquire a doll, even thought im gravitating to a beautiful EVOKE, i fell in love with a DD: Karin. Thing is, i dont even have a good camera to take nice photos, and getting a doll right now is close to impossible due to how much it would cost.

But i'll be dreaming of them and hopefully learning a lot before i can buy one. The community here have lots of good topics full of information. I've been lurking hahaha.

• Like 1

moerunamida
1 hour ago, OhirumenoMuchinoKami said:

Im still to acquire a doll, even thought im gravitating to a beautiful EVOKE, i fell in love with a DD: Karin. Thing is, i dont even have a good camera to take nice photos, and getting a doll right now is close to impossible due to how much it would cost.

But i'll be dreaming of them and hopefully learning a lot before i can buy one. The community here have lots of good topics full of information. I've been lurking hahaha.

You don't need a good camera in order to take good pictures. Your passion and love shines through the photography and with a little skill, you can take nice pictures with any camera. I hope you can get either of the dolls you want soon! ♥

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Wasabi
3 hours ago, OhirumenoMuchinoKami said:

You don't have to take nice picture to enjoy a doll. Mine stand on my desk next to my monitor and I just enjoy having them there 🥰

• Like 1

chef_mai
3 hours ago, OhirumenoMuchinoKami said:

Thing is, i dont even have a good camera to take nice photos

You don't need a good camera to take nice photos. Natural lighting, good composition and an eye for what will look good can get you great results on their own.