Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

MaxArcher

All the skulls and gems and stuff on both characters could be sculpted and then resin cast. It's work but not that difficult or impossible. As for the armor, fun foam, coated with something like mod podge and painted would look pretty good.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Halcyon
Yuki Morikawa.

I will have to add Enma Ai (from Jigoku Shoujo) to my list.

5562880211_9800285cd0_z.jpg

Image done by hongrboi. This is what Enma would look like if she's in a visual novel.

But, the things about her that strike me the most are her eyes!

5563473580_780c68146b_z.jpg

5563473630_afc8264e7b_z.jpg

And, lastly - Tamaki (from To Heart 2). She's just way too cute.

My Want List (updated):

-Yuki Morikawa

-Enma Ai

-Tamaki

Best,

Halcyon

Edited by Guest

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

mitsuki

Baldylox is going to say that I am making other people spend money again. Either way, it is usually cheaper to get a girl at retail from Volks itself than to buy a limited girl off the secondary market. I hope you can win a Neris, Halcyon.

Halcyon
Baldylox is going to say that I am making other people spend money again. Either way, it is usually cheaper to get a girl at retail from Volks itself than to buy a limited girl off the secondary market. I hope you can win a Neris, Halcyon.

Don't worry about it! Because I think - the more I spend (and everyone else in North America - yay! ) the more Volks would see that they have a large consumer base in the US. And sooner or later, Volks may eventually have to increase their stocks' quota in Tenshi No Sumika (in LA).

mitsuki

I think you are right. Good luck to all of us trying for the next lottery.

Nakitaninja

Yeah, apparently I was chatting with the folks at the doll shop today and the folks at the sumika in L.A. have been hit super hard with the demand for Dollfie Dreams. So.... yeah, I don't know what will happen. Fingers crossed they will continue to make more, yes?

I would add Neris but I am on DD probation until I get my next order. ^^ Sigh~ She's super cute! Good luck to everyone putting in for her!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Halcyon
Yeah, apparently I was chatting with the folks at the doll shop today and the folks at the sumika in L.A. have been hit super hard with the demand for Dollfie Dreams. So.... yeah, I don't know what will happen. Fingers crossed they will continue to make more, yes?

If they don't, then we could see the prices on the second-hand market (Volks products) jumped ridiculously high.

I would add Neris but I am on DD probation until I get my next order. ^^ Sigh~ She's super cute! Good luck to everyone putting in for her!

I will have to "third" your good wishes to everyone who is planning to enter the lotto for her. And, like you said, she is super cute! - I can't miss out on a face sculpt like that!

Lizik-chan

Well... my absolutely had to have is Yuki Morikawa only. But judging from what I see on YJ currently this will always be just a dream

Two other ladies I will gladly adopt are:

Akiyama Mio

Komaki Manaka

I think they even resemble each other to some extent (mouth at least). But I've never seen Komaki secondhand. So there are some real chances I'll get Mio one day and that's probably all.

PS: I just don't want to mention Airy and Neris in this "hopeless crash" list as I still hope to get one.

nomy

i already have my mashiro and i want her to be my only girl. i dont have a wishlist because i already have my perfect mashiro

Averis

Like many others, Yuki Morikawa is one DD I'd love to get. Her face is so great. The prices I've seen on ebay are just...

jadepixel

Yuki is my fave, too. I just like her sweet expression... maybe if I save my pennies I can get her head one day 9_9

Runners up are Yoko, Alna, and Maria. I like Maria 'cause she's like a younger version of Alna, they'd be really cute as sisters!

PlasticFantastic

Nia is pretty much at the top of my want list along with Yuki Morikawa (seems like everyone on here wants her!)

I'd also love to get my hands on an original Saber as well as Alna...

We can always dream! I hope one day I can turn my Nia fantasy into reality though ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Alice

I just hope I'm able to adopt the Maria MDD some day. She is such a cutie.

And Sasara, of course. Even if I don't expect to find her for a reasonable price...

littlebearries

A White Skin Alna... is that wrong?

There are others, I just have to figure out their names... I'm not so good knowing the default names of these guys yet.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Alphakitty

I would do terrible, terrible things for Tamaki. One day... I will have her.

I'd also like to one day own Natsuki, Sasara, Feena, and Escalayer. Before I started collecting Dollfies, there was a Feena on Mandarake for 40k... not buying her still haunts me to this day. ;~; Rin would be #2 on my want list, but I have been promised one when my mom sells her book.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

otakusan
Nia is pretty much at the top of my want list along with Yuki Morikawa (seems like everyone on here wants her!)

We can always dream! I hope one day I can turn my Nia fantasy into reality though ^_^

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k141159937

one used one with alternative outfit on YAJ one day left, no bids yet (starting 40,000yen)

scripple

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k141159937

one used one with alternative outfit on YAJ one day left, no bids yet (starting 40,000yen)

I think that one doesn't come with the head. Be careful to confirm that I'm wrong before anyone bids.

baldylox

Yep, as soon as I saw it, I knew it would be just like the one Salica bought since it's at the same price. here is a loosely translated page:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpage9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp%2Fjp%2Fauction%2Fk141159937

It does NOT come with nia's head. Everything else is included tho, even the wig.

Good catch Scripple!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic
Yep, as soon as I saw it, I knew it would be just like the one Salica bought since it's at the same price. here is a loosely translated page:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpage9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp%2Fjp%2Fauction%2Fk141159937

It does NOT come with nia's head. Everything else is included tho, even the wig.

Good catch Scripple!

Billy

The head is the most important part for me - I was unlucky when one of Nia's heads went up on Yahoo Japan and sold for a ridiculous amount ;_;

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

baldylox
The head is the most important part for me - I was unlucky when one of Nia's heads went up on Yahoo Japan and sold for a ridiculous amount ;_;

I know what you mean... the head is what makes Nia Nia. Without it, it's a cosplay outfit basically. Still for that amount of cash, it's not terribly priced.

I think it's crazy that some of the heads that sell on YJA go for so much money. I mean $1200 USD for a Nanoha head? I saw that happen once before and I was told that was a good price. Seriously? Wow.

I feel for you on Nia, she's such a cute girl too. Maybe you'll get lucky and see one listed wrong for a good price.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

iomi

wah, everybody got a long list for a wish list XD

once I get beatrice as my second DD i can be satisfied for a while ( hopefully soon ><' )

i'm pretty picky with face sculpts and i think it matters to me the most XD'

so my wish list starts with :

Rina ogata ( i want her the most but too much for me atm)

Yuki morikawa

Edited by Guest

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka