Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lala Lolita

DD nightmares?

Lala Lolita

Lately I've been obsessing over this hobby. Naturally, my dreams would be affected.

I had a dream my mother made a split decision to move to Utah. T.T Which is a long way from Massachusetts.

I wrapped Haku up nice a comfortable, for the trip, and went on my way. I of course thought she'd be shipped over.

When we reached our destination I asked my mom who had the key to our unsold house, so they could send my DD.

THEN SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE THROWING ALL OUR STUFF OUT. So I spazzed out.

I woke up and saw her sitting on my desk, still modelling the cosplay I'm working on, and just sighed.

Any similar experiences?

@blushingbjd

Nightmare Tea

I have a lot of nightmares about them.

Most often it's me messing up Suzie's face-up, and not being able to fix it.

But when I woke up, I realized she was okay, and even if her face-up was damaged, I could always send her to someone so they can fix her up again.

The creepy ones invlove melting faces, and girls who just stare at me, and giant 100ft. or so dolls. Yeesh.

Lala Lolita
I have a lot of nightmares about them.

Most often it's me messing up Suzie's face-up, and not being able to fix it.

But when I woke up, I realized she was okay, and even if her face-up was damaged, I could always send her to someone so they can fix her up again.

The creepy ones invlove melting faces, and girls who just stare at me, and giant 100ft. or so dolls. Yeesh.

Ahh I'd be so relieved when I woke up!

.... And as much as I love Hakumei, if I had dreams like that I'd chain her up somewhere unseen and safe. XD I get scared so easy it's insane.

@blushingbjd

vhdangel

I always get the one where I'm just a second too late to get to the store (whether it's Volks or a thrift shop), and someone else gets the limited doll that I wanted for like $100. ;_; And then proceeds to tell the clerk how it's for their 4 year-old or how they don't like everything about the doll so they're going to do major mods (which wind up looking like finger painted poo).

That, or dolls falling too fast for me to catch them. O.o

Lala Lolita
I always get the one where I'm just a second too late to get to the store (whether it's Volks or a thrift shop), and someone else gets the limited doll that I wanted for like $100. ;_; And then proceeds to tell the clerk how it's for their 4 year-old or how they don't like everything about the doll so they're going to do major mods (which wind up looking like finger painted poo).

That, or dolls falling too fast for me to catch them. O.o

Ahhhhhh I would be so upset!!

@blushingbjd

ambitiouslove

Sometimes I have nightmares my DD will fall off her chair or off the shelf and get horrible marks on her :(

Lala Lolita
Sometimes I have nightmares my DD will fall off her chair or off the shelf and get horrible marks on her

Unfortunately, thanks to siblings, this is a living nightmare for me. -_________-

I have to keep Haku on the side of my bed they can't get to unless they climb over me.

@blushingbjd