Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Innocentsake

Beautiful Momoko (DDH-06)

Innocentsake

My first & only Dollfie Dream was supposed to be Saber Extra. When I decided to get her I told myself that she would be the only one. Of course I very very quickly realized that wasn't going to happen I fell in love with the promo shots for the Pre-Painted 06 head that was up for lottery and when my husband said to go for it since it was my birthday at the time I quickly put in for it. For a couple of weeks I was on the edge of my seat wondering if I would be able to purchase her and in the end I had gotten that wonderful e-mail telling me I could have her!

After waiting for a couple of months she's finally here! I made sure to gather everything she needed for her arrival. I wanted to introduce her to the community so I took a couple of pictures. I think I'll try to do a photo story of her arriving soon. For now here is my lovely Momoko!

6971587075_892894e9a5.jpg

Caught off guard by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Oh! Hello everyone~!

6971588497_795bf91650.jpg

Full Shot by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: It's a pleasure to meet you all.

6971579787_65007908cd.jpg

Close-up 1 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Kyaaa~! She's so beautiful

6971580739_4f10bb943e.jpg

Close-up 2 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

I literally couldn't and haven't stopped staring at her since I put her together today

6971582425_17605d9be8.jpg

Taking a break by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

After snacking on some sweets and soda pop the beautiful girl wanted to lie down on her comfy loveseat.

Momoko: Ah this is really nice~

6825463682_79ea9cbd1f.jpg

Take my hand by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Came out a bit blurry, but I still like it. Maybe she needs help getting up after all those sweets?

6971585417_bf82f220ca.jpg

Make yourself at home by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Or maybe you'd like to join her on the loveseat?

I'm so happy to have her home with me and I do hope that everyone enjoys meeting her!

animex99

Wow! She looks so sweet! I really like her hair, and her blue eyes really stand out. Really like that loveseat also. Sak-chan and Fujiko can't wait to meet her. She and Fujiko can share clothes....well that's if Fujiko is willing to share her clothes. Since her name is Momoko I really think her and Sak-chan will get along. It looks like they like the same colors.

Also you can never have just one. They'll get lonely. =D

Innocentsake
Wow! She looks so sweet! I really like her hair, and her blue eyes really stand out. Really like that loveseat also. Sak-chan and Fujiko can't wait to meet her. She and Fujiko can share clothes....well that's if Fujiko is willing to share her clothes. Since her name is Momoko I really think her and Sak-chan will get along. It looks like they like the same colors.

Also you can never have just one. They'll get lonely. =D

She is definitely a sweetheart! You can't go wrong with pink hair & blue eyes that's for sure The loveseat is really nice and very light! For $42 you really can't beat that :3

Momoko & Fujiko can definitely try on each others clothes, but will Fujiko want to wear such feminine clothes? I can see Momoko & Sak-chan getting along very well

And that's true! She definitely won't be alone

Innocentsake
Good grief she is cute!

She looks so stylish with those cute shoes and necklace, too. Congrats! I think she'll get along with Saber nicely

Tee-hee she is indeed! I was so happy that the shoes went well with her outfit and the necklace was purchased from Yeahplayer at our last DD meet Thanks so much! And I'm sure she will get along with Saber and I just know that Saber will probably take advantage of Momoko's kindness ^^;;

mitsuki

Congratulations! She is spectacular! I love her style. That pink is so cute.

Innocentsake
Congratulations! She is spectacular! I love her style. That pink is so cute.

Thanks so much Mitsuki Momoko is very happy that everyone likes her Pink is very much Momoko's color hehe~

I can't wait to see what your 06 girl looks like!

animex99
Momoko & Fujiko can definitely try on each others clothes, but will Fujiko want to wear such feminine clothes? I can see Momoko & Sak-chan getting along very well

Well Fujiko wears feminine clothes, but not for everyday wear. She only wears fancy girly stuff for photoshoots.

Innocentsake
Well Fujiko wears feminine clothes, but not for everyday wear. She only wears fancy girly stuff for photoshoots.

Well that works Fujiko is lovely so she'll rock whatever she's wearing hehe~

milkytea

Your Momoko is really adorable~ ♥ I love that wig on her.

(Also, I like that her end table has Sailor Moon fabric on it! )

PrettyCranium

She looks really cute! I love her pink-ness, if that makes sense. And her eyes are so vibrant!

I also love the Sailor Moon fabric -- if I recall, you got it from Etsy. It seems there is none left for sale now. Sigh.

Galvatim

Momoko is so cute! Her blue eyes are so striking with her pink hair.

JoltFiend

Yaaay she's complete! Momoko looks great! I really like the color scheme with the wig, outfit and necklace. I really like the blue eyes, they just stand out. We'll have to have another gathering so she can meet everyone.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

scripple

Wow, she came out great!! I love those eyes, they're so striking. Can I ask where you got them?

It was nice of you to have everything ready for her when she arrived. Although that can't be a good precedent in terms of spoiling her silly.

Poofiemus

Congratulations! She's adorable, and I'll admit I'm kind of a sucker for the pink hair x blue eyes combination. XD Those eyes are particularly nice--mind if I ask where they're from?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

Are her eyes Twin Snow's type A in Deep Ocean? They look perfect on her.

Innocentsake
Your Momoko is really adorable~ ♥ I love that wig on her.

(Also, I like that her end table has Sailor Moon fabric on it! )

Momoko and I thank you Her wig is from Miruya, very soft! And hehe it's not really a table just some boxes with the fabric draped over it, but it did the job didn't it?

She looks really cute! I love her pink-ness, if that makes sense. And her eyes are so vibrant!

I also love the Sailor Moon fabric -- if I recall, you got it from Etsy. It seems there is none left for sale now. Sigh.

I love her pink-ness too, it just suits her! I'm glad these 2nd pair of eyes I bought worked out so well!

I actually suggested Etsy to you because there are some other types of Sailor Moon fabric on there (but none of this one). The fabric I have I got from Yahoo Japan, but every time I check there aren't any listings. There are also two other colors of this fabric which is blue & yellow. I'm not sure what I'm doing with the rest of the fabric I'm happy to see another Sailor Moon fan and I'll definitely keep my eye out for any listings for you!

Momoko is so cute! Her blue eyes are so striking with her pink hair.

Pink hair x Blue eyes is just a winning combo on her for sure

Yaaay she's complete! Momoko looks great! I really like the color scheme with the wig, outfit and necklace. I really like the blue eyes, they just stand out. We'll have to have another gathering so she can meet everyone.

I know finally~! Thankies JoltFiend I really thought everything over for a long time so she'd be just perfect and I think she very much is And yes I want her to meet everyone's girls at the next meet! No idea when we should have it haha, perhaps we need to revive the ideas thread? Hehe :3

Wow, she came out great!! I love those eyes, they're so striking. Can I ask where you got them?

It was nice of you to have everything ready for her when she arrived. Although that can't be a good precedent in terms of spoiling her silly.

Thank you so much Scripple I love her eyes as well! They came from Twin Snow (Deep Ocean Type A 22mm)

Hehe well I would've felt bad if I didn't have a few things here for her. Besides her arrival day is also her birthday so she had to have gifts! I really need to get my photos taken for her arrival photo story, already have ideas in mind She's a good girl though so I'm not worried, Saber is the one I need to worry about

Congratulations! She's adorable, and I'll admit I'm kind of a sucker for the pink hair x blue eyes combination. XD Those eyes are particularly nice--mind if I ask where they're from?

Thankies Poofiemus It's a combination of colors you can't help but love! And the eyes are from Twin Snow (Deep Ocean Type A 22mm) and I love them!

Are her eyes Twin Snow's type A in Deep Ocean? They look perfect on her.

Ding ding ding, you are correct! They really work with her very nicely

baldylox

And another DD parent finds out too late that their family will NEVER be finished.

Congrats on getting her all together! She looks so very nice too. Great choices for her eyes and wig. And I really like her outfit! I have that one too and it's so very cool looking!

And you also have the same couch I do! You're right, you CANNOT go wrong with it from Volks at only $42 bucks. It's so worth it! And it gives you space for Saber when she arrives! That's a cool area you have set up for your girls... having scale stuff for them helps make them even more lively.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

akachan03

Momoko is so cuute! She looks great in pink. Congrats in getting her!

scripple

Thank you so much Scripple I love her eyes as well! They came from Twin Snow (Deep Ocean Type A 22mm)

Hehe well I would've felt bad if I didn't have a few things here for her. Besides her arrival day is also her birthday so she had to have gifts! I really need to get my photos taken for her arrival photo story, already have ideas in mind She's a good girl though so I'm not worried, Saber is the one I need to worry about

Thanks for letting me know on the eyes. Good to hear that she's a good girl, but yes Sabers can definitely be a handful.

Innocentsake
And another DD parent finds out too late that their family will NEVER be finished.

Congrats on getting her all together! She looks so very nice too. Great choices for her eyes and wig. And I really like her outfit! I have that one too and it's so very cool looking!

And you also have the same couch I do! You're right, you CANNOT go wrong with it from Volks at only $42 bucks. It's so worth it! And it gives you space for Saber when she arrives! That's a cool area you have set up for your girls... having scale stuff for them helps make them even more lively.

Billy

Brownie points for learning that very important lesson very early on right?

And yes yes yes! She is just the sweetest girl and I can't stop playing with her hehe. I can't stop staring at her either which my husband laughs at when he catches me stealing a glace at Momoko ^_^ It's a really nice outfit and I love how the sleeves at the end are fuzzy

It's such a pretty couch and she needs a place to relax after having photos taken of her right? ;D I need to collect some more DD scaled furniture for her in the future to liven up her area

Momoko is so cuute! She looks great in pink. Congrats in getting her!

Thanks so much Akachan03~!

Thanks for letting me know on the eyes. Good to hear that she's a good girl, but yes Sabers can definitely be a handful.

Oh no problem, glad I could be of help I can't wait for my Saber to arrive. Momoko doesn't know yet, I might tell her later

PlasticFantastic

She's very cute! ^_^

I love how you styled her! So much pink!!!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Innocentsake
She's very cute! ^_^

I love how you styled her! So much pink!!!

Thanks PlasticFantastic! She's pretty in pink

And I love the name you gave your 06 girl!

baldylox

I don't know how the thrift stores are near you but around here, my Mom has found some real gems for DD furniture. She sees LOTS of wicker chairs and tables. And also plenty of rocking chairs.

Check out the Goodwill, Salvation Army and any other local thrift stores or secondhand shops for deals on doll furniture. My mom has found some stuff DIRT CHEAP. Like rocking chairs for five bucks, wicker chairs and tables for three to five bucks and even doll beds for five bucks each! You can also use large jewelery boxes as furniture too. I have three of them I use for shoes, DD jewelry and other things.

So keep an eye out there and hopefully you'll grab your girl some more stuff for her "room".

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake
I don't know how the thrift stores are near you but around here, my Mom has found some real gems for DD furniture. She sees LOTS of wicker chairs and tables. And also plenty of rocking chairs.

Check out the Goodwill, Salvation Army and any other local thrift stores or secondhand shops for deals on doll furniture. My mom has found some stuff DIRT CHEAP. Like rocking chairs for five bucks, wicker chairs and tables for three to five bucks and even doll beds for five bucks each! You can also use large jewelery boxes as furniture too. I have three of them I use for shoes, DD jewelry and other things.

So keep an eye out there and hopefully you'll grab your girl some more stuff for her "room".

Billy

Oh yes yes! The next chance I get I'll be visiting the Goodwill store that is like 10 mins away from me to see if they've got anything tucked away in there for Momoko to use. I've learned from all your wonderful finds that sometimes you find buried DD gold at thrift stores When the weekend comes up again I plan on working on her "room" again hehe.