Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Innocentsake

Beautiful Momoko (DDH-06)

baldylox
Oh yes yes! The next chance I get I'll be visiting the Goodwill store that is like 10 mins away from me to see if they've got anything tucked away in there for Momoko to use. I've learned from all your wonderful finds that sometimes you find buried DD gold at thrift stores When the weekend comes up again I plan on working on her "room" again hehe.

Heh, cool beans. Glad to hear you'll be checking it out. Do let us know if you find anything cool for her!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

pandacornn

Inno-chan!!!! I'm so happy for you! I wish I had seen this sooner!

I will be picking up my millhi this weekend so we get to have our next meet soon! Heehee

Are those the eyes you bought off yja?? Those look awesome!!! She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see her in person!((:

sig.jpg

Innocentsake
Inno-chan!!!! I'm so happy for you! I wish I had seen this sooner!

I will be picking up my millhi this weekend so we get to have our next meet soon! Heehee

Are those the eyes you bought off yja?? Those look awesome!!! She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see her in person!((:

Hehe! I figured you'd been really busy and would eventually see this Plus I'm glad to see you fixed your problem of being able to see the DD forum at home :3

Oh yay for Milhi coming home to you! I can't wait to see you take pictures of her

Oh no no the eyes she has are the new ones I bought from Twin Snow. Those ones off YJ turned out to be a bad buy -o-;; But these new ones are just perfect on Momoko

We'll definitely have to revive the idea thread for our next meet up hehe ^o^

aiRreyes

Really a sweet looking girl you have congrats on getting her! :3

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

Innocentsake
Really a sweet looking girl you have congrats on getting her! :3

She really is a sweet girl, I enjoy having her here with me! And congrats to you on your Erika finally arriving to you! She too is a cutie

pandacornn

A bad buy? Why is that? )):

Twin snow?... *googles* WHAAA. never even heard of them! I will have to browse! I need new eyes for my Millhi too UvU

I actually still can't access it onmy home network T__T just using my work internet for now >__>;

I'll bring a present for your new girl next meet HEEHEE <3 <3

I MISS YOU ;A;

sig.jpg

Innocentsake
A bad buy? Why is that? )):

Twin snow?... *googles* WHAAA. never even heard of them! I will have to browse! I need new eyes for my Millhi too UvU

I actually still can't access it onmy home network T__T just using my work internet for now >__>;

I'll bring a present for your new girl next meet HEEHEE

I MISS YOU ;A;

You can see a picture of them and the reasons why they were a bad buy in the "Painting & Customization Thread" :/ It just taught me to ask around about eyes off Y!J to see if they are any good. Plus I put them in her head when I got it just to see and they don't compare to the Twin Snow eyes~

Yes yes I fount out about them on here of course hehe. They have a nice variety of styles so I'm sure you'll find something for Millhi!

You're going this weekend to pick her up right? If you went on Sunday we could meet up together with our girls and get something to eat afterwards I really want to see your Millhi in person *o* Let me know if that sounds like something you'd want to do! I would say Saturday but I have class at 1:20pm ^^;;; But I would understand if you couldn't, I would have a hard time waiting any longer to pick up my girl as well :3

A pressie for Momoko? Oh goodness she'll be very grateful for anything she gets from you

I MISS YOU TOO! -Glomps-

pandacornn

Oh wow, that is terrible o__o How could they even sell such a crappy product like that :T

You would think they had more dignity? lol..

I'm sorry that that happened to you): Those would have looked really nice too! >__>

Yes!! I'm buying eyes for my ddh01 head too *A* I love their eyes!! They are just soooo gorgeous!!!!

I'm actually going on Sat morning): I think I had plans or something for Sunday, I don't remember but I'm pretty sure ;A; We should meet up and get some food together sometime! Casual mini meet~ Hrmm.. if you want, I might be able to meet up in torrance on sunday, actually! I will let you know via text((;

Yush!! A 'welcome' present!!

augh! *is glomped* ; 3;

sig.jpg

Innocentsake
Oh wow, that is terrible o__o How could they even sell such a crappy product like that :T

You would think they had more dignity? lol..

I'm sorry that that happened to you): Those would have looked really nice too! >__>

Yes!! I'm buying eyes for my ddh01 head too *A* I love their eyes!! They are just soooo gorgeous!!!!

I'm actually going on Sat morning): I think I had plans or something for Sunday, I don't remember but I'm pretty sure ;A; We should meet up and get some food together sometime! Casual mini meet~ Hrmm.. if you want, I might be able to meet up in torrance on sunday, actually! I will let you know via text((;

Yush!! A 'welcome' present!!

augh! *is glomped* ; 3;

I know right? It wasn't worth the $34 all together that I ended up spending to get those eyes ;o; Which is really too bad because like you said they would have been really beautiful had they been done right!

And yay! New eyes for your DDH01! She'll love Twin Snow eyes

I don't blame you! When I picked up Momoko's body I picked it up before class haha. But it would be great if we could still meet up on Sunday! Definitely send me a text to let me know and I'll definitely text you Saturday in case you forget

Welcome presents are fun ^O^