Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jun97

Aoi's very first pictures

jun97

I thought I would look in my hard disk for the oldest pictures I have of Aoi. I got Aoi in February of 2010, and back then I didn't have a camera, so I borrowed my sister's point and shoot. Here are the very first pictures I took back then:

DSCF9020.jpg

DSCF9025.jpg

Here she is at a couple of weeks old, and already handling her katana like a pro. Isn't she precious?

I got the black jacket and skirt from parabox. I don't remember where I got the wig and boots from, and I'm pretty sure she is just wearing a sock inside that jacket.

DSCF9042.jpg

DSCF9048.jpg

Here she is about a month later, wearing the first outfit I ever made in my life. Ah, the memories...

I didn't take any more pictures for a while, until I purchased my first SLR, I think that was about five months later, and then I started posting on figure.fm soon after...

mitsuki

She is spectacular! That first outfit is awesome, especially with that wig and that sword. The outfit you made her looks great too. It really shows off the DD body.

Galvatim

I love that first outfit! I have to get my Aoi a black leather jacket now. Then I'll find someone to take a pic of Aoi and I in our matching outfits...

The outfit you made for Aoi is cool too! I bet your girls love getting handmade cloths from you!

jun97
She is spectacular! That first outfit is awesome, especially with that wig and that sword. The outfit you made her looks great too. It really shows off the DD body.

Thank you. It seems like I was just buying stuff all over the place at first; I remember when I would get different packages several times a week around the time I got Aoi. Its nice that Aoi can make my outfits look good.

I love that first outfit! I have to get my Aoi a black leather jacket now. Then I'll find someone to take a pic of Aoi and I in our matching outfits...

The outfit you made for Aoi is cool too! I bet your girls love getting handmade cloths from you!

Matching black leather jackets would be cool! That jacket was pretty nice, and matched exactly how I imagined Aoi's personality would be. The first outfit I made wasn't that great, but Aoi made it look good, even with all the wrinkles around her stomach...

baldylox

Awww! What every proud parent does at one time or another.... post baby pictures!

I also think that first outfit is awesome! Parabox huh? I'd like that jacket and especially that skirt! I'll have to dig around and see if they have those available anywhere. Aoi makes them look REALLY cool.

That katana looks like real metal... is it? Very nice looking, she seems to feel comfortable wielding it.

I like her short wig a bit better than her longer one. Not that there is anything wrong with the long one, I just think your Aoi looks better with her short wig. I guess I am already used to her in that one from all her pics of posing in the bathing suits and dresses I got from you. That post will be up next on Figurefm sir, look for it in a few days.

Even tho they may not be spectacular pics by your standards, they are still really neat to see. I like going back to see how the girls have progressed and changed over time.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

jun97
Awww! What every proud parent does at one time or another.... post baby pictures!

I also think that first outfit is awesome! Parabox huh? I'd like that jacket and especially that skirt! I'll have to dig around and see if they have those available anywhere. Aoi makes them look REALLY cool.

That katana looks like real metal... is it? Very nice looking, she seems to feel comfortable wielding it.

Aoi doesn't use plastic swords. Thats a Hanwei miniature katana, real metal and very detailed (and kind of expensive). It can actually cut paper. I have a couple of their full size katanas. (I'll stop here before I start rambling about swords)

I like her short wig a bit better than her longer one. Not that there is anything wrong with the long one, I just think your Aoi looks better with her short wig. I guess I am already used to her in that one from all her pics of posing in the bathing suits and dresses I got from you. That post will be up next on Figurefm sir, look for it in a few days.

I agree with you about the wig, I find myself always going back to short ones for Aoi, I think she prefers it too, but she was still young back then, and we were just starting to know each other.