Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

luna_Lillie

Dollfie Dream Megurine Luka 2.0 & MEIKO 2.0

Recommended Posts

ThatSubaru86

They use DHL to the USA and I've heard shipping rates increase north of 30%. Yikes.....

Edited by ThatSubaru86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kemonomimicry
6 hours ago, ThatSubaru86 said:

They use DHL to the USA and I've heard shipping rates increase north of 30%. Yikes.....

Considering I've just had a DD shipped to me to Europe for the low, low amount of about 4000 yen, which is much lower than DHL's current rates for a box of that size and weight (as well as their rates for the past two years or so*), Volks must have been eating the difference between the charged shipping and the actual rates for quite a while now. Basically they've been selling all of their goods at a discount rate to foreign customers.

* Comparing with Mandarake, I think the lowest I've paid for shipping a bare body from Mandarake by DHL is 8,000 yen, 2 years ago. That's twice what Volks charged me just last week for a whole DD with outer box. These days Mandarake charges 10,000 -12,000 yen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.