Xiongmao Posted August 5, 2025 Aaargh still no official Kasane Teto 😪. If my YouTube feed is to be believed then she is second only to Miku. 2 My Dollfie doll family December 2024 😊. Instagram: kawaiidolls.tv Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
luna_Lillie Posted August 5, 2025 24 minutes ago, Xiongmao said: Aaargh still no official Kasane Teto 😪. If my YouTube feed is to be believed then she is second only to Miku. Magical Mirai announcement, so super unlikely for a non crypton character. (Even if it's teto - who's company actually has a relationship with Crypton.) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Lychgate Posted August 27, 2025 This is the first volks announcement ive wanted to pay attention to, is there any notable timeframe between doll announcements & production/sample photos? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
luna_Lillie Posted August 29, 2025 On 8/27/2025 at 4:24 PM, Lychgate said: This is the first volks announcement ive wanted to pay attention to, is there any notable timeframe between doll announcements & production/sample photos? We should see what they look like next dollpa (Which I think is November? Not sure). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ragnamuffin Posted August 29, 2025 43 minutes ago, luna_Lillie said: We should see what they look like next dollpa (Which I think is November? Not sure). The last Dolpa of the year is usually in December, but Volks News comes out next week or the week after. Idk how soon we’ll see them considering how long we had to wait to hear anything about Sakura Miku. We might be left hanging until next April again. Make your own signature like this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
luna_Lillie Posted September 5, 2025 (edited) Luckily, we're seeing them way earlier than we thought October 11th pre-orders open Edited September 5, 2025 by luna_Lillie 6 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Monty Posted September 5, 2025 I’m kinda disappointed it’s just Senbonzakura outfits again. I really dislike them personally, especially Luka’s, and I was hoping a rerelease would mean new outfits for them. For whatever reason they just aren’t interested in making new outfits for Luka/Kaito/Meiko though. *twitter*instagram*art* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Lychgate Posted September 5, 2025 i looooove lukas head shape but im disappointed shes still very Blank Stare lmao. im thinking about splitting her fullset & using the money to commission a better faceup. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mikuhime Posted September 5, 2025 I was not expecting them this early. I'm glad there's a deposit option, don't think I could've fit another full doll payment in this year after Sakura Miku. This definitely means that Meiko is off the table, maybe if she gets a 3.0 in 5 years :'D But Luka and Tako Luka will come home next year 🥰 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
luna_Lillie Posted September 7, 2025 I normally don't pay attention to the physical dolpa closely. So, not sure what's typical for Volks. Will these two have some stock at the next event? I normally wouldn't, but I have a strong urge to get Luka "early" (╥﹏╥) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ragnamuffin Posted September 7, 2025 2 hours ago, luna_Lillie said: I normally don't pay attention to the physical dolpa closely. So, not sure what's typical for Volks. Will these two have some stock at the next event? Since the preorder period is from mid-October to mid-December and the website says they’ll take a year to produce, probably not. If anything, they might take preorders at the venue. Volks News was issued on Friday, so we might know more in a couple of days, but the September issue doesn’t normally contain info on December Dolpa. We may have to wait until the November issue to know for sure. 1 Make your own signature like this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
marishade Posted September 24, 2025 I am very excited, I passed on Meiko last time but I think I will get there this time around. Maybe that means Kaito will have another round eventually? I also am disappointed that Luka and Meiko are not getting an additional outfit. . . Rin and Len got two at least. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BeyondTime Posted October 10, 2025 On 9/24/2025 at 12:57 PM, marishade said: Maybe that means Kaito will have another round eventually? Not sure they have decided to do a 2.0 male yet. I'd expect them to finish the girl bodies first. 1 “Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction. I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
most-Kasane-Teto-fan Posted October 13, 2025 They're both up on the JP store now! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
PlasticJester Posted October 27, 2025 I finally pulled the trigger and put in a downpayment for Meiko! This is my first collab doll I'll have ordered from the site! (I have Arle, but she's secondhand) 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
most-Kasane-Teto-fan Posted November 6, 2025 So split if I should get Meiko 2.0 or not...she's cute and my fave cryptonloid but she doesn't really look accurate which bugs me lowkey. Funnily enough was planning on making a custom DDdy of her just before the announcement- If only volks sold collab doll's clothes and accessories separately. 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
meteorite Posted November 8, 2025 On 11/6/2025 at 10:59 AM, most-Kasane-Teto-fan said: So split if I should get Meiko 2.0 or not...she's cute and my fave cryptonloid but she doesn't really look accurate which bugs me lowkey. Funnily enough was planning on making a custom DDdy of her just before the announcement- If only volks sold collab doll's clothes and accessories separately. Meiko is my fave too! I'm sure you can buy her outfit from someone who only wants the head sculpt. FWIW I think volks did a good job on the outfit and hairstyle. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
most-Kasane-Teto-fan Posted November 8, 2025 1 hour ago, meteorite said: Meiko is my fave too! I'm sure you can buy her outfit from someone who only wants the head sculpt. FWIW I think volks did a good job on the outfit and hairstyle. oh def everything else is great- there's also a part of me that wants to get her to make her into Sakine Meiko since her face kinda fits that more- although do I want 2 DDs so soon...but also I'm gonna kick myself if I pass on this and did want her down the line and dare look at the aftermarket-- oh I can't decide.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
luna_Lillie Posted November 8, 2025 (edited) 8 minutes ago, most-Kasane-Teto-fan said: oh def everything else is great- there's also a part of me that wants to get her to make her into Sakine Meiko since her face kinda fits that more- although do I want 2 DDs so soon...but also I'm gonna kick myself if I pass on this and did want her down the line and dare look at the aftermarket-- oh I can't decide.... If you have the funds and know you'll seriously regret it in the future- put your pre-order in🙏. it'll be fairly easy to sell her or her accessories later. And it will definitely be easier than looking in the after market. But of course, getting her for a decent price will still be possible around release, too. Though if you have other plans you care to prioritise don't let fomo get you. Edited November 8, 2025 by luna_Lillie 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
313C7 Posted January 10 I ordered 2 the day orders opened.... And one more on the last day she was available. Wallet-kun hates me, but I'm hoping voting with my wallet shows Volks (and others) that there is demand for the rest of them. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AwkwardMango Posted January 21 (edited) Hoping they rerelease Meiko again a couple years from now since I could only get Luka lol I already blew my doll budget on Sakura Meeks and Sasara. Wonder if they will rerelease snow meeks or og meeks this year? or only outfits. Edited January 21 by AwkwardMango Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BeyondTime Posted January 21 35 minutes ago, AwkwardMango said: Hoping they rerelease Meiko again a couple years from now since I could only get Luka lol I already blew my doll budget on Sakura Meeks and Sasara. Wonder if they will rerelease snow meeks or og meeks this year? or only outfits. Sometimes with the Vocaloids they do a short pre-order period a few months later. No guarantees though. 1 “Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction. I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mikuhime Posted September 22 shipping for Luka and Meiko will start on the 31st October, payment deadline is the 25th https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/topics_detail.html?info_id=3991 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mikuhime Posted 9 hours ago new email from Volks: Quote We would like to provide you with an important update regarding the payment of the remaining balance for items reserved through the “2025 DD Pre-order Project.” In our payment notification email sent on September 22, 2026 (JST), we informed you that the payment deadline would be 11:59 PM on October 25, 2026 (JST) However, as we are planning to revise our international shipping fees during the payment period, we would like to clarify which shipping fees will apply depending on when your remaining balance is paid. If you complete payment of the remaining balance by October 8, 2026 (JST), your order will be shipped at the current shipping rate before the revision. Please note that if you make your payment after the shipping fee revision maintenance is completed on October 9, 2026 (JST), the revised shipping rate will apply, even if your payment is made within the original payment period. ============================== If payment is completed by October 8, 2026 (JST) Shipping fee: Current rate before the revision If payment is completed after the maintenance on October 9, 2026 (JST) Shipping fee: Revised rate The above information applies only to payments of the remaining balance for items reserved through the “2025 DD Pre-order Project.” During the system maintenance period for the shipping fee revision, we will be unable to accept orders for regular items. Any orders placed during the maintenance period will be canceled. "revised" in this case probably means more expensive due to fuel surcharges etc, so I'll definitely pay the balance before the cutoff it should be related to this news post: https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/topics_detail.html?info_id=4059 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kemonomimicry Posted 8 hours ago It sounds like their shipping fees are hardcoded into their website, instead of using the more sane approach of having a database table that can be periodically updated.🤔 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites