Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Bedtime!

Innocentsake

This was such an adorable story! All of your girls are just too cute for their own good! Your mom did such an awesome job of finding that bed and giving it to you for Christmas The furniture from that site is really nice

Hehe this reminds me of when I get Momoko ready for bed and my husband teases me

I really love that end table that is next to their bed, did you make it? :o

baldylox
This was such an adorable story! All of your girls are just too cute for their own good! Your mom did such an awesome job of finding that bed and giving it to you for Christmas The furniture from that site is really nice

Thank you very much! Having all that cute in the house sure hurts at times. And yes, Mom did great on this one!

Hehe this reminds me of when I get Momoko ready for bed and my husband teases me

I usually tell all my girls goodnight *every* night mainly because they stay on my dressers in my bedroom. But they don't always get the head pat. They usually get a "night girls" and that's all.

I really love that end table that is next to their bed, did you make it? :o

Heh, that's another thrift store find from my Mom! She paid a whopping 50 cents for that little table. It even has a drawer in it that slides open and closed.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

Can we trade moms? Tell you what, I'll throw in my Mother-in-law for no extra charge! If you act fast, I can even add some nieces and nephews, absolutely free!

That lamp is also one of the coolest things I've seen to scale, yet!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Innocentsake

Man I really need to start hitting up the Goodwill stores and whatnot for DD goodies Your mom is awesome!

baldylox
Can we trade moms? Tell you what, I'll throw in my Mother-in-law for no extra charge! If you act fast, I can even add some nieces and nephews, absolutely free!

HA HA! While your trade sounds good on the surface, I don't think my Mom would enjoy having to move out to where you are.

That lamp is also one of the coolest things I've seen to scale, yet!

Really? That lamp is just one of those candles you buy at Micheals or A.C. Moores around Christmas time to put in your window. All I did was add a small lampshade to it that you can also get at those stores. I wanna say the candle itself cost about 3 bucks and the lampshades run form 2-5 bucks depending on the designs and fabrics they're made of. I'm glad you like it!

Man I really need to start hitting up the Goodwill stores and whatnot for DD goodies Your mom is awesome!

Yes you do! My Mom is the Thrift Store Queen around here and she knows just when and where to look for stuff. She goes to church thrift stores, Goodwill, Salvation Army stores and small business thrift shops too. Any type of secondhand store is a good bet to check for stuff like this.

I've also recently been finding those eraser foods in Walmart of all places! They keep them over by the party supplies and had a decent selection when I was in there last. They aren't actual Iwako erasers tho so the quality isn't superb.... but for a buck, they still look really good!

Billy

JChiibs

HA HA! While your trade sounds good on the surface, I don't think my Mom would enjoy having to move out to where you are.

Raven would toss my mom into the trade away pile any chance he can get. You're right, on the surface the deal looks great but my mother is... er... let's just say she does exceedingly well with other people of her personality and outlook on life. Even as her daughter, there are many times when I can't argue with Raven when he says she's nuts. Occasionally she finds some interesting doll things (DD and American Girl are close enough in scale) but there has been a lot of things that I just nod and smile as I'm thinking "What the heck?"

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

jazz2cool

How Cute!!! THat bed is just their size, where'd u get it?

Those who hate liers.....are liers themselfs

baldylox
How Cute!!! THat bed is just their size, where'd u get it?

Thank you very much! My Mom got it from here:

https://www.laurentdoll.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FDBB-WHT-01

It's about $60 but WELL worth it since it fits the DD's so nicely.

Billy

Chriandra

Oh my god, this whole thing was so adorable. All your girls are really gorgeous.

That bed is absolutely lovely. It's so detailed.

marisa_doll

you have so many cute dolls

really wonderful picture set, i love the bed and pajamas!!!

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

baldylox
Oh my god, this whole thing was so adorable. All your girls are really gorgeous. That bed is absolutely lovely. It's so detailed.

Thank you so much! I'm flattered you like all my girls so much. I like the bed a lot too, it's really cool and well worth the money. I wish I had space for another!

You have so many cute dolls! Really wonderful picture set, I love the bed and pajamas!!!

Thank you very much! The pajamas were made by a friend of my mom's. She still makes them too so if you're interested in getting some, PM me when you get a chance and I can explain more.

Billy