Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

finnleo

Matsuboshi gakuen Idolm@ster - Temari, Saki, Kotone

Recommended Posts

BeyondTime

I got my notice about Kotone on Monday so the lottery announcements seem to be trickling out. They did say the would reveal the results from the 14th to the 28th, so you might want to check periodically.


“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction.

I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatSubaru86
28 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I got my notice about Kotone on Monday so the lottery announcements seem to be trickling out. They did say the would reveal the results from the 14th to the 28th, so you might want to check periodically.

After the initial winners are notified they have five days to pay and if some don't another drawing is done again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kagamik

Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone waiting - I ordered from Volks JP on release day for online orders & just got my shipping notification today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
11 hours ago, ThatSubaru86 said:

After the initial winners are notified they have five days to pay and if some don't another drawing is done again. 

If that's what happened, then I got lucky.

People aren't supposed to agree to pay and then not though. 😛


“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction.

I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CocosContestHall

I would really like to have Kotone.

(If they made a Shinosawa Hiro doll, my wallet would scream in pain.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kemonomimicry
On 3/13/2026 at 2:12 PM, AwkwardMango said:

Looks like Temari is releasing at this upcoming dolpa, she has a very cute face. Wonder what custom faceups will look like on her.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/special/gakuen-idolmaster/dd_temari.html

 

img_temari_gallery02.jpg.8c0e6473a07c94e847f21aad6f38ece7.jpg

So, anyone notice that Temari is the only one to get a photo with a "please take my hand"-gesture?😅

Anyway, I've decided to take her hand while Volks still has her in stock... ^_^

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kemonomimicry

Temari came in today. She has very pretty eyes, with a metallic sheen effect that doesn't render well in pictures. Not so hot is that her wig cap is black and no protection cap is included. I think I should have one somewhere...

She comes with white panties and no bra - using a M chest she probably should. No socks are included. The rest of her outfit is a bit scary with regards to the colours. Her green shirt is not lined in white on the inside except at the collar and wrists (the tissue also is a bit cheap and see-through). Her skorts are lined in white for the top half, unfortunately attached with black thread, and are unlined in the lower half. Her jacket is not lined in white, but in grey, and so are her shoes. Incidentally, the pockets on her jacket are functional. Her wristwatch uses bright green pleather and a clock painted in gold on the back, both of which look like a clear risk for staining.  Her bag is made from more green pleather, and uses a magnet to stay closed - it also has better lining on the inside (again grey) than some of her clothing.

I guess I'll have to get her a white undershirt, should I want to dress her up without using a body suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.