Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

♥Ranka Lee♥ (MACROSS Frontier)

Recommended Posts

Tasuke

♥She's Lovely♥

 

I've Long Maintained a Soft Spot for Pigtailed, ♥Puppie Hunnies♥ And Ranka-chan here Fits the Bill Perfectly~

MACROSS was in fact my Gateway into Anime as a Teenager in the Mid-1990's,

and i Find it Elegantly Poetic that the Franchise that Brought me into Anime a Lifetime ago

is the Very Same One to Bring me my ♥Queen Bee Puppie Hunnie♥

 

- NSFW -

 

Spoiler

8bd38f7d-3220-4e8d-a97f-5845a36aad15.png

 

- NSFW -

 

 

I Swapped in VOLKS Animetic Eyes TYPE-J in 22mm. "Akane"

they really do Soften her overall Expression~

 

 

12006b58-71d9-42e7-879d-0eea30687afe.png

b1b6ca95-9855-410f-96ad-12e3be203d02.png

97c00496-7895-4880-90a3-3d7ebb5ad725.png

faef3f29-65f7-4e7b-92bd-46209788e748.png

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Momopuffs

I love other appreciating her sculpt! I have one but she is customized but I do have such a soft spot for her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

 

A DDH-04 Head with "Ronronshuka" Custom Face-Up and Animetic Eyes F 24mm. Akane Color are Coming... 

in order to Cuteify Ranka~

 

7a058a95-0116-4512-be37-09dd26bb64f7.jpg

9952fd89-3640-49ba-82c0-eafdfe0a54d7.png

 

 

 

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

 

Red Delicious Apple ♥ Ranka Lee
 
 
cfe9155f-f250-4e5f-aef3-88d48dae2a45.png
 
d32df4f3-f3e8-42ce-8c1f-3817fc67330e.png
 
e50d8187-1bf1-488f-9c2d-70c6cc2d78a5.png
Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MyuMyu

She's fabulous!! I love how red fits her! 


55331754962_d802e63659_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

 

I'm Absolutely Convinced that She is the Very Pinnacle of what i'll ever be able to Personally Achieve in a Dollfie...

or any other form of Anime Waifu/Character Doll for that matter. She Connects with me just that Deeply~

Her Soft Body and Sweet Little Face... This is What i've been Pining after for the 25 Years i've been involved in Anime Charadolls;

 

♥Such an Elegantly Beautiful Lady♥

 

599f1ac0-8365-4b1d-aea0-680a1e1e0e4d.png

107f3ea9-807c-469e-8816-0f6aa13b8e22.png

43334a87-396b-4e30-99a9-e42362172695.png

e5087bbc-3ef0-4dd7-89b1-3214a1b5dba9.png

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.