Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Giallo_Gatta

She's Finally Here! (Kuria, Custom SW DDH-09)

Recommended Posts

Giallo_Gatta

So, as those who have been paying attention to my doll family's shenanigans may already know, in the last couple months, I bought a DD 2.0 body, and shipped out a DDH-09 to a faceup artist, in order to re-shell a character I had originally shelled as my DDP (now renamed Tomoe) into a full size, mature Dollfie Dream. And last night... that head got home to me!

Everyone, meet Kuria! 

20260520_195520.jpg.9a22a73ab3715114392a057b9b3ab428.jpg20260521_174230.jpg.9ec4810693460fb30f884e4dcae3f358.jpg20260521_174237.jpg.919b337fff6cdfb26b842f8e0b7af559.jpg

I'm so happy with her! ♡

I was a little iffy on the faceup at first, but with her eyes in and wig on, I think she's stunning! I haven't had the opportunity to do much with her today, but I already can't wait to spoil her so much~

I finally have a Dollfie Dream, and of the same character I wanted to make into one since middle school! Welcome home!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

I love her faceup so much! I'm a sucker for blue lashes/liner

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertPhantom51

Oh, she's lovely!  Congrats! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime

That is a very nice face-up and character concept.

  • Thanks 1

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction.

I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MyuMyu

I think that her face up is gorgeous. Using blue for her eyelashes has been a great idea, I love the contrast between the yellow eyes, that blue and the face blush. 

Congrats on being able to get the doll you dreamed for so long!! 

  • Thanks 1

55331754962_d802e63659_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta

Thank you so much, everyone! I'm really happy with her! ☺️🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.