Giallo_Gatta Posted May 21 So, as those who have been paying attention to my doll family's shenanigans may already know, in the last couple months, I bought a DD 2.0 body, and shipped out a DDH-09 to a faceup artist, in order to re-shell a character I had originally shelled as my DDP (now renamed Tomoe) into a full size, mature Dollfie Dream. And last night... that head got home to me! Everyone, meet Kuria! I'm so happy with her! ♡ I was a little iffy on the faceup at first, but with her eyes in and wig on, I think she's stunning! I haven't had the opportunity to do much with her today, but I already can't wait to spoil her so much~ I finally have a Dollfie Dream, and of the same character I wanted to make into one since middle school! Welcome home! 10 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo Posted May 21 I love her faceup so much! I'm a sucker for blue lashes/liner 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
DesertPhantom51 Posted May 21 Oh, she's lovely! Congrats! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BeyondTime Posted May 22 That is a very nice face-up and character concept. 1 “Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction. I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MyuMyu Posted May 22 I think that her face up is gorgeous. Using blue for her eyelashes has been a great idea, I love the contrast between the yellow eyes, that blue and the face blush. Congrats on being able to get the doll you dreamed for so long!! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ragnamuffin Posted May 22 She’s beautiful 😍 1 Make your own signature like this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta Posted May 22 Thank you so much, everyone! I'm really happy with her! ☺️🤗 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites