Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
lux

My first dollfie!!

Recommended Posts

lux

Hi everyone!! I haven't been active here in a while, mostly occupied with Anime Expo prep but now that thats over I wanna share my newest girl!! I won her from a yahoo jp auction for only 200 usd before shipping+customs so a real steal!!

She actually arrived the day before AX and I wanted to buy stuff for her at the Volks booth there, but everything was a bit out of my budget lolol...but here she is! A DDCH-16!!

I love her sculpt and her purple eyes + wig remind me of Hi3 Raiden Mei so much...I hope to buy/make her some canon outfits soon!!

I was actually planning to buy Himari but seeing her while scrolling through ZenMarket I knew she'd be perfect for my first dollfie!! Excited to hopefully take her to Dollpa later this year as well!!

spacer.pngspacer.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta

Congratulations! However your picture links seem to be broken (or at least are on my end)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fuzzyl

200? Wow that really is a steal 😱 Congratz!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.