Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ElodieSoup

Hello... Ciao from Italy (^__^)

ElodieSoup

Hello everyone, I'm Elisa I've 24 years old and I love Dollfie Dream, yes maybe is strange, because I think that DD have more male fan (maybe...) but I love so much them

For now I've only a DD not character, that I would make her similar to Sora Kasugano... I love the characters from anime and visual novel not the anime wich is featured

She's my first experiment of makeup in DD and today I've started the job... Not easy for nothing

At the same time I'm waiting for Noumi Kudryavka MDD from Kyoto dollpa 8 but I understand the situation in Japan and she's blocked here... But no problem, I understand the really bad situation and every day I'm praying for Japanse people and I've make some offers

Another hobbies that I've is sewing, photography, going to concerts, dogsitter, my lovely cat Cobain (in honor of Kurt Cobain one of my favourite singer when I was 16), arts, Blythe dolls and Azone Pure Neemo dolls... And I've also a big passion for Japan, anime and manga and kawaii things.

My dreams is to learning Japanese very well one day, so maybe in September I'm starting for a Japanese course

Sorry for my long post... I'm really nice to meet others DD fans in this community

Ciao Ciao!!!

Pupi

Buonasera

It's hard to believe that people who live so near can meet only here online!

I would like Noumi too, but i'm still thinking to save for another DD (I?m waiting for the international lottery :/)...

Have fun and I hope to see your family growing!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

OtakuDepot

Welcome Elisa! I think you will have a lot of fun and meet some really nice people here. From your list of hobbies I think you will fit right in with most of us.

I also used to think that Dollfie Dream owners were mostly male but I'm finding there are a very large number of female owners as well. As I'm a guy that makes me very happy.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

Welcome aboard! It seems we are getting a larger foreign community going now, that's really cool. I'm glad you found us and hope you hang out for a while.

Like James said, you sound like you enjoy the same things most of us do so I am sure you'll fit right in. Plus more females is always a good thing!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Halcyon

Nyob zoo, Elisa!

Stay in here for as long as you want! If you have any question(s), be sure to let the gals and guys here know.

Regards,

Gue H. (aka Halcyon)

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Welcome to the site!

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

Welcome, Elisa! I can't wait to see your girl. She sounds great. I think there are quite a few female DD fans, so you will fit right in. I also love to do dogsitting. Nirvana is great!

Claudia

hi elisa,

Wellcome and don´t worry here are alot female doll collectors too.

i got a daughter with ddy body sure at first look you thinks its more for the guys but hell it issen´t i love my big boobed doll becasue she is special and she has my own touch. I find other dolls nice but borring. they looking all same ... cutey childish or princess like looking. Flat breast no emotions in the face and very dead. thats diffrend by DD.

Sure the DD´s are much mor sexier as other dolls and maybe that why some girls are afraid but i gues its more a problem with own sexuality as the doll.

so dont be a shamed to be a DD collector

Nakitaninja

Elisa is such a beautiful name~

Welcome to the forum and it's really nice to meet you! *^^*

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg