Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Crashrobot

Alna has arrived!!!

T-Rho

Don't forget Dollmore

But be careful when you go shopping. Some of the places have a high cost for shipping.

You are going to find that there are soooo many outfits out there and that everything works with a lot of stuff.

I noticed on the volks website that there was a restock on some of the items, so you might have some luck there, but the swallowtail outfit literally sold out in minutes when it came out last month >.<

The outfit you are looking for ... the Couche couer outfit should be restocked on volks or maybe I am mistaken?

Keep on the look out for the next dollpa release though!

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

Crashrobot
Don't forget Dollmore

But be careful when you go shopping. Some of the places have a high cost for shipping.

You are going to find that there are soooo many outfits out there and that everything works with a lot of stuff.

I noticed on the volks website that there was a restock on some of the items, so you might have some luck there, but the swallowtail outfit literally sold out in minutes when it came out last month >.<

The outfit you are looking for ... the Couche couer outfit should be restocked on volks or maybe I am mistaken?

Keep on the look out for the next dollpa release though!

Thank you so much! I'm going to check the website. I'm probably not going to buy anything til the end of the month anyway. I'm waiting for her body. Made the first payment last friday.

What sizes fit the ddy for dollmore clothes?

PlasticFantastic
Thank you so much! I'm going to check the website. I'm probably not going to buy anything til the end of the month anyway. I'm waiting for her body. Made the first payment last friday.

You'll probably want to stick to SD sized clothes. Just be wary of things like leggings since DDdy have very large hips and some snugger items may not fit.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Crashrobot

You'll probably want to stick to SD sized clothes. Just be wary of things like leggings since DDdy have very large hips and some snugger items may not fit.

Thank you for the tip!! I will keep that in mind when I'm shopping for ddy.

T-Rho

Them DDy's have the big booties!

Good luck shopping. If bought a pair off of there so if they work I will let you know :p

And if you find any let me know so I can get them for my Maeve :p

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

Crashrobot
Them DDy's have the big booties!

Good luck shopping. If bought a pair off of there so if they work I will let you know :p

And if you find any let me know so I can get them for my Maeve :p

Will do!

RaveOfNightmares

If an outfit is listed as able to fit SD16, it'll fit DDdy no problem. SD and SD13 stuff might fit for some of the looser fit styles, but the hips and bust areas will be tight. If you're into having your girl occasionally wear boys stuff, SD13B and SD17B fit DDdy just fine, although a littly tight in the hips sometimes.

As for the different places to get clothes for them, Coolcat has some of the loveliest and cutest undergarments made to fit DD ladies from DDdy down to DD M bust (sorry S bust girls, you're gonna need to grow a little in a certain spot ;p ) along with nice shoes, sweater dresses, stockings, shoes, and nice aluminum neck joints for DD2 types. Alice Collections and Nine9Style have really nice clothes of other types, including shoes, jackets and jewelry (Alice Collections have some nice glasses too). I haven't shopped at the others that were listed, but I'll have to check them out.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Crashrobot
If an outfit is listed as able to fit SD16, it'll fit DDdy no problem. SD and SD13 stuff might fit for some of the looser fit styles, but the hips and bust areas will be tight. If you're into having your girl occasionally wear boys stuff, SD13B and SD17B fit DDdy just fine, although a littly tight in the hips sometimes.

As for the different places to get clothes for them, Coolcat has some of the loveliest and cutest undergarments made to fit DD ladies from DDdy down to DD M bust (sorry S bust girls, you're gonna need to grow a little in a certain spot ;p ) along with nice shoes, sweater dresses, stockings, shoes, and nice aluminum neck joints for DD2 types. Alice Collections and Nine9Style have really nice clothes of other types, including shoes, jackets and jewelry (Alice Collections have some nice glasses too). I haven't shopped at the others that were listed, but I'll have to check them out.

Thank you so much for the tips. I actually just got alna a little outfit with these shoes from alice collections. Billy said, the outfit would be snug on her but it should fit her perfectly. ^^ I am so excited. Her body should be coming in soon. I feel sad because she's been sitting there waiting. Nightfall is another place that has excellent clothes for ddy. Hopefully I'll get her some clothes there.