Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
TheAnimargus

Little busters is finally getting an Anime!!

TheAnimargus

For anyone who dosen't know, little busters is a visual novel by Key, the same company responsible for Kanon Air and Clannad.

All of these Visual novels have already become very popular anime series, in particular Clannad which is considered one of the best and certainly one of the most moving of all time(I personally think Kanon 2006 is just as good).

Most anime and visual novel fans should be pretty excited about this, I certainly am although I don't know how long until it's released.

Thoughts and any additional info is most welcome!

P.S here's a link

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/03/25/keys-little-busters-visual-novel-gets-tv-anime

PlasticFantastic

Now Noumi will be even more expensive for those that love her!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Alphakitty
Now Noumi will be even more expensive for those that love her!

That's a scary thought, she's already so much more than retail. I try not to think about how much I had to pay for mine.

Maybe this means we'll get more dolls from the series (wishful thinking ^^;). I plan on making a custom Sasami eventually but I'd love a version of her from Volks. She'd be SO cute on a DDS!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

PlasticFantastic
Maybe this means we'll get more dolls from the series (wishful thinking ^^;). I plan on making a custom Sasami eventually but I'd love a version of her from Volks. She'd be SO cute on a DDS!

OMG that would be AMAZING.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

waha

This makes me glad I just picked up her wig, and her default outfit for some custom DDH-01 cosplay. ^^

Pomme

Glad I finally got to play the game first, and psyched for the anime. I must admit I lost hope after 2010.

Makes me want the Kud MDD so much more, but she started out so exoensive, and now she's gotten even higher. x.x I think I'll just keep with my original plan to create a MDD Kudryavka from pre-official MDD Kud days...

imistergore

I've loved the game, I wonder who the anime will turn out.. Hopefully as good as the game. Sometimes things like this doesn't turn out too well in the anime world