Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Innocentsake

Murasaki.me Casual Spring Set

Innocentsake

I had the good fortune of being able to purchase this lovely DDdy set from Kuraikawai about 2 weeks ago for my lovely Momoko. The shorts that were in this set sealed the deal for me! Momoko was very very happy to have this surprise package! So here she is modeling for you all And also I let Momoko change out her lovely pink locks for some blonde curls that look great with this set!

6882552074_25f0e46256.jpg

Package from Muraski.me by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: New clothes for me? Kya~! Let me get changed right away!

7028651825_bf95afc8da.jpg

DSCN1559 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Unfortunately I don't currently have any shoes to match with this outfit, but her pink flats aren't too bad right?

6882550178_fd1b2e724b.jpg

DSCN1575 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

It's such a cute outfit and I adore the lil flower on the vest

6882548634_5e3c596417.jpg

DSCN1558 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko seems to really be working those blonde locks hehe~

6882549878_5942c45f22.jpg

DSCN1576 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Time to take the vest off and see the outfit without it on!

7028653801_428b0a9d31.jpg

DSCN1583 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: o////o -Turns away-

Me: What's wrong Momoko-chan? :o

Momoko: Ahhh... what if I don't look good in this outfit?

7028654123_fc93dfb031.jpg

DSCN1587 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Me: You look very good in your new outfit! Trust me~

Momoko: -Smiles- I believe you Oneesan.

6882554258_b5a63fefab.jpg

DSCN1588 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

After the little pep talk Momoko has gotten her confidence back and is happily showing off the rest of her outfit!

7028656919_0305e6221c.jpg

DSCN1609 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Love the lace across the blouse!

6882552842_009ddb96ec.jpg

DSCN1617 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Now she sends everyone many hugs

Omake: Poses for Billy

After seeing a compliment given to her by Billy while I was browsing the forums she wanted to snap some pictures just for him in her new getup

7028651527_ef4507d2c5.jpg

DSCN1562 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Will Billy like this pose?

Me: Of course he will

6882555556_f44987440e.jpg

DSCN1603 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: -Takes something out from behind her and holds it out in front of her- This is for you Billy!

6882555282_74229685c9.jpg

DSCN1598 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: What is it? What a silly question~! A key to my heart of course <3

7028652481_1d4fdd3a8c.jpg

DSCN1612 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Just remember~

7028653339_07da8bfaa5.jpg

DSCN1621 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: If you lose it I'll have to hurt you... just a bit

JoltFiend

Momoko looks great in that outfit and looks good as a blonde

Also hot pants.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Amber

Aw, so cute. The shorts are really great. I think they go nicely with her new blonde hair XD

Innocentsake
Momoko looks great in that outfit and looks good as a blonde

Also hot pants.

It really suits her; both the outfit and the blonde hair! She didn't wonder why there was a blonde wig for her to change into. She just went with the flow

And yes hot pants!!! I'll always be searching for more hehe~ That was Kuraikawai's first time doing shorts and they turned out beautifully!

Aw, so cute. The shorts are really great. I think they go nicely with her new blonde hair XD

Thank you! After all those photos she's relaxing on her loveseat with some treats I love her with the blonde hair, but she'll always be my pink-haired girl That blonde wig is for my Saber Extra. Momoko got to test run it haha~ She still has no idea :3

Kuraikawai

Kyaa!! Momoko looks lovely!! thanks so much for sharing those pictures! I also like how she looks with the blond wig xD....in my case I also have a wig prepared for Saber extra, and turns out that I like how it looks on almost all girls, I have a dilemma now lol who's going to keep it? xD

I'm happy you like the details I put on the dress!

I will make more sets with hots pants soon, but in more spring/summer colors, you have to blame a Nami figure from One piece for the idea of those pants, hehehhehe ))

murasaki-chan-header-RGB-small1.jpg

Family: Nia, Sakura, Mai, Ringo (Reimu) , Fate, Yuzuriha Inori (custom DDH06), Reira (Beato), Saya (Alter), Maya (Extra)! and Aika (Ryomou)

baldylox

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momoko! You are soooooo precious!

I love your new outfit! You shouldn't be shy at all about wearing it! You look wonderful in this! You really rock those shorts too, very very sexy!

And that top is perfect on you! It fits your shape so well and is nice and pretty, just like you!

I like the sassy look of this wig on you too. Your normal pink one is my fave but you still look great in these curls!

As for your extra pics for me.... THANK YOU SO MUCH! That was very nice of you to do for me. You are getting so good at poses! I bet your mom is happy to see you feeling better in front of the camera too.

The key to your heart! You are such a cute girl. I will make sure to never lose it! I wouldn't want to make you sad........ or get hit with your sword.

Thank you so much for being so kind Momoko! You really did a great job with your photos and with modeling your new outfit! Congrats to your Mom for getting you such nice clothing! And please thank her for sharing these awesome pictures of you!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake
Kyaa!! Momoko looks lovely!! thanks so much for sharing those pictures! I also like how she looks with the blond wig xD....in my case I also have a wig prepared for Saber extra, and turns out that I like how it looks on almost all girls, I have a dilemma now lol who's going to keep it? xD

I'm happy you like the details I put on the dress!

I will make more sets with hots pants soon, but in more spring/summer colors, you have to blame a Nami figure from One piece for the idea of those pants, hehehhehe ))

Haha you found the post before I could tweet you about it!

Hopefully once Saber arrives she won't mind sharing her things with Momoko, but we'll see For now Momoko gets to enjoy everything without worry~ Which wig have you gotten for your Saber? :3

Oh yes I love all the little details you put into this set very much! Everything shows just how much work you put into putting it all together I definitely can't wait to see more hot pants in more colors! I'm sure once Momoko sees those she'll be tugging on my sleeve and giving me a look with that adorable face of hers And yay for Nami from One Piece inspiring you!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momoko! You are soooooo precious!

I love your new outfit! You shouldn't be shy at all about wearing it! You look wonderful in this! You really rock those shorts too, very very sexy!

And that top is perfect on you! It fits your shape so well and is nice and pretty, just like you!

I like the sassy look of this wig on you too. Your normal pink one is my fave but you still look great in these curls!

As for your extra pics for me.... THANK YOU SO MUCH! That was very nice of you to do for me. You are getting so good at poses! I bet your mom is happy to see you feeling better in front of the camera too.

The key to your heart! You are such a cute girl. I will make sure to never lose it! I wouldn't want to make you sad........ or get hit with your sword.

Thank you so much for being so kind Momoko! You really did a great job with your photos and with modeling your new outfit! Congrats to your Mom for getting you such nice clothing! And please thank her for sharing these awesome pictures of you!

Billy

Me: Momoko get over here! Billy has posted a comment all for you~

Momoko: Really?! -Rushes over to the computer to read everything-

Me: -Is so amused by Momoko's excitement-

Momoko: ^////////^ You really know how to make a girl smile! It was definitely the right decision to hand that key over to you <3 And now that I know you won't lose it there's no need for that shinai~

Me: -Whispers- I don't think she would've been able to use it on you correctly anyways so there was no danger

Momoko: Oneesan! :/

Me: Kidding kidding -Waves hands- I'm glad that Momoko & I could give you something that would make you smile big time! I'll continue gathering beautiful clothes for my silly Momoko and she'll keep modeling them!

Momoko: And I'll go back to my normal pink self in a few days, I really like this blonde color... Wait a minute. -Reads over what her Oneesan wrote to Kuraikawai and gets all big eyed- I'm getting a sister?! o_o

Me: ^^;;; Ahhhhh we'll talk about that later! First finish off your comment!

Momoko: R-Right! Thank you so much for all the beautiful compliments and I'll do my best to improve my poses!!! Now tell me about my future sister! -Chases-

Me: LATEEEEEER! -Runs-

Innocentsake
That wig and outfit looks so good on her ^^

I love how everything just matches.

Momko you cutie >o<

That's exactly why I had to put the blonde wig on her, it was just too perfect not to do!

Momoko: -Hugs Juu-yuki- <(^.^)> (>^///^<)

misskale

Erm, I know this is tangential but, where did you get that shinai?

Innocentsake

I bought it off the marketplace on DoA from user Izayoi. If you have marketplace access here is her sales thread where she has one more for $28 plus shipping:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?441470-Volks-Dollfie-Dream-Wooden-Sword&highlight=Volks+sword

Really great deal

mitsuki

She is so adorable! I love her! The colors are so beautiful.

salica

Really sexy outfit

This blond wig looks so good on her too ,really cute !

baldylox

Momoko: What is it? What a silly question~! A key to my heart of course <3

Billy better cherish it!

Don't worry, I shall! It's not everyday a beautiful girl gives me something so special!

Billy

Innocentsake
She is so adorable! I love her! The colors are so beautiful.

Thank you Mitsuki! Kuraikawai does wonderful work

Really sexy outfit

This blond wig looks so good on her too ,really cute !

Sexy & cute all rolled into one, who could ask for more ^O^ I really like how the blonde looks on her as well! The DDH-06 seems to be able to pull off many styles

Billy better cherish it!

We all saw what would happen if Billy didn't But I trust him & so does Momoko!

Don't worry, I shall! It's not everyday a beautiful girl gives me something so special!

Billy

Oh how true it is~! She gave you the best key in the world! It's also Sailor Moon related, it's Chibi-Usa's Time Key! So apparently Momoko has given you the key to her heart and all of time

Innocentsake
She looks wonderful in her new outfit~

Thank you so much Milkytea She's really having fun with it!

scripple

She looks very nice in her new outfit and wig, although I think I might prefer the pink one. Not certain actually, they both look good.

And as for the key thing, DD Casanova strikes again! Be careful dear, you're entering into a fierce competition.

Innocentsake
She looks very nice in her new outfit and wig, although I think I might prefer the pink one. Not certain actually, they both look good.

And as for the key thing, DD Casanova strikes again! Be careful dear, you're entering into a fierce competition.

Thanks Scripple! Oh yes her pink hair is still my favorite, but she does look beautiful as a blonde too Glad to see I'm not the only one who is conflicted about which color they like on her ^O^

He certainly did! Momoko was swept away by the DD Casanova It's quite a competition indeed, who knows what will happen!

misskale

I bought it off the marketplace on DoA from user Izayoi. If you have marketplace access here is her sales thread where she has one more for $28 plus shipping:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?441470-Volks-Dollfie-Dream-Wooden-Sword&highlight=Volks+sword

Really great deal

Sadly no DoA access at all on this front.

Oh well.

Innocentsake
Sadly no DoA access at all on this front.

Oh well.

If you need an invite to DoA just give me your e-mail in PM so I can send you an invite :3 You'll need 40 posts & have been joined for 25 days I think (but read the rules just to be sure) before you'll have access to the marketplace :3 Izayoi has had that other shinai up ever since I bought mine months ago so she'll probably still have it by the time you get access to the marketplace.

baldylox
Izayoi has had that other shinai up ever since I bought mine months ago so she'll probably still have it by the time you get access to the marketplace.

Sorry but it's gone. I bought it for a friend who didn't have DoA access yesterday. But it went to a good home.

Billy

Innocentsake
Sorry but it's gone. I bought it for a friend who didn't have DoA access yesterday. But it went to a good home.

Billy

That was really nice of you! So long as it went to a good home that's what matters

@Misskale: If you still want a DoA invite do go ahead and PM with your e-mail And I'll keep my eyes open should another shinai ever show up anywhere!

Chriandra

Oh wow, that's a really adorable outfit! I love the little plaid shorts.