MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
salica

A new MDD !

marisa_doll

really cute

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

baldylox

YAY!!!!

I know you have been after an MDD girl for a while but you really scored with Lizbeth! She is such a cute little thing! And those red eyes are awesome! You know my weakness for red eyes!

And her outfit is cute too, very nice looking dress.

Congrats on getting her and adding her to your family! And also, congrats on making a photo post for the first time!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

waha

Congrats on the new girl! I love MDDs myself.

I like the last photo... but for some reason it makes me think of A Clockwork Orange... Guess it's the hat + white shirt.

*goes away thinking cute thoughts*

Innocentsake

Lizbeth is a cutie pie! Seeing all these MDDs makes me want one for myself *o* I plan on a custom in the future so until then I shall enjoy all your stories with Lizbeth

salica
YAY!!!!

I know you have been after an MDD girl for a while but you really scored with Lizbeth! She is such a cute little thing! And those red eyes are awesome! You know my weakness for red eyes!

And her outfit is cute too, very nice looking dress.

Congrats on getting her and adding her to your family! And also, congrats on making a photo post for the first time!

Yep I finally made it !!

And yes I know your weakness for red eyes ,but usually they need a more mature body

So my Lizbeth should be safe for a while

kymaera

Grats on the new arrival. I really like the second look with the shorter looking hair.

salica
Congrats on the new girl! I love MDDs myself.

I like the last photo... but for some reason it makes me think of A Clockwork Orange... Guess it's the hat + white shirt.

*goes away thinking cute thoughts*

Thank you ! Ha! Ha! Now that you are talking about Clockwork Orange ,I can totally see it

salica
Lizbeth is a cutie pie! Seeing all these MDDs makes me want one for myself *o* I plan on a custom in the future so until then I shall enjoy all your stories with Lizbeth

Thank you ! MDD's are really specials ..but I really hope Volks will make new body because they are really

difficult to pose with the loose joints .I'll work on that tho. I'm glad you are looking forward for Lizbeth stories

waha
Thank you ! MDD's are really specials ..but I really hope Volks will make new body because they are really difficult to pose with the loose joints

An alternative to the MDD body is the Parabox 40cm body. It has the same measurements, is double-jointed, and very durable. It doesn't have the "pretty" knees of the DD/MDDs, and the torso doesn't look quite as good... but you can put a MDD torso on it if you want.

As for mounting the head you can either modify the neck joint, or buy a converter.

My first girl (Eimii) is a 01 mounted on a Parabox body, and with clothes on it's pretty much impossible to tell the difference except for a slight variation in skin tone. My fourth girl will also have a Parabox body.

If you ever browse the 2chan doll threads you see a lot of custom girls there use the Parabox bodies instead, probably because of the insane posing possibilities. You can actually have the body balance on its hands. ^^

scripple

Ahhhhh!!!! It's a ghost!!!

Congrats on the new girl, she's very cute when she shows herself.

Crashrobot

Omg! She is adorable!! Especially her little hat~ Congrats on your girl.

salica
She is so perfect in that dress! Congratulations!

Thank you so much Mitsuki

That's the way I saw that dress for her ''perfect '' ,it matches her eyes and her hair ...I can't stop myself with the matching colours

salica
Thank you ! MDD's are really specials ..but I really hope Volks will make new body because they are really difficult to pose with the loose joints

An alternative to the MDD body is the Parabox 40cm body. It has the same measurements, is double-jointed, and very durable. It doesn't have the "pretty" knees of the DD/MDDs, and the torso doesn't look quite as good... but you can put a MDD torso on it if you want.

As for mounting the head you can either modify the neck joint, or buy a converter.

My first girl (Eimii) is a 01 mounted on a Parabox body, and with clothes on it's pretty much impossible to tell the difference except for a slight variation in skin tone. My fourth girl will also have a Parabox body.

If you ever browse the 2chan doll threads you see a lot of custom girls there use the Parabox bodies instead, probably because of the insane posing possibilities. You can actually have the body balance on its hands. ^^

That's really helpful informations ! Thank you . I will take a look at the Parabox now

salica
Ahhhhh!!!! It's a ghost!!!

Congrats on the new girl, she's very cute when she shows herself.

Ha! Ha! You are just getting lucky this week by seeing her so often ,won't happen every week

salica
Omg! She is adorable!! Especially her little hat~ Congrats on your girl.

Thank you ! I'm glad you like the hat ,I think she's pretty cute with it too

waha
That's really helpful informations ! Thank you . I will take a look at the Parabox now

Check out Adorable Miko and Adorable Miko for insane posing. (Not my photos, found them on the web earlier)

aiRreyes

I'm currently watching ToHeart2 xD and true that konomi-chan is kawaii xD grats on getting her :3

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

Avnia

She's lovley, I really love the wig and dress

pandacornn

I'm so jealous! Konomi is one of my fave DDs(:

Congrats!!

sig.jpg

salica
I'm so jealous! Konomi is one of my fave DDs(:

Congrats!!

She is one of my fave too

Thank you !

salica
She's lovley, I really love the wig and dress

I bought it specially for her (the dress) they arrive the same day from 2 different sellers ..I was pretty lucky

salica
I'm currently watching ToHeart2 xD and true that konomi-chan is kawaii xD grats on getting her :3

I have to watch it too now

Thank you so much !