Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

What's THIS? NOW REVEALED!!

salica

Not funny !

You got me too ,such a nasty boy , you need a good spanking

baldylox
Ahhhh I've already been fooled

You're the 1st to fool me today, congrats!

Though... it really was worth it to see your lovely Yoko surprise me! She's so cute

I was up EARLY doing this today and you were STILL up! So you got GOT first. And the reson I used Yoko to help me on this was to soften the blow a bit. How can you be mad at me for this joke when you get smiling Yoko popping out of a box?

hmmmmm I recently got Yoko's body in a box too...

How strange! Is Volks randomly shipping people Yoko's?

LOL! You got me. XD Though I guess I was on the right track when I said to you on chat that it looked like Mou-chan's shipping box; I bet it is Mou-chan's shipping box recycled. XD Still, totally forgot that it was April Fool's Day.

Glad I tricked you! You were VERY persistent on chat! I feared having to tell you the secret! But that is NOT the same box Mou-chan came in, altho I do still have that box. This box IS a new box from Volks and SOMETHING did in fact arrive in it! Please see my new thread in "New Arrivals" for pics!

Wow, you started your joke BEFORE April 1st. That's a new one! Well, you got me.

The best jokes/pranks/plans are done in advance. Sow those seeds early for best results!

Not funny ! You got me too ,such a nasty boy , you need a good spanking.

Aww, don't be mad! Yoko was cute right? She helped you not feel so bad right? And yes I do need a spanking, when will you arrive to do so?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

salica
Not funny ! You got me too ,such a nasty boy , you need a good spanking.

Aww, don't be mad! Yoko was cute right? She helped you not feel so bad right? And yes I do need a spanking, when will you arrive to do so?

Billy

I already contacted someone in your house to do the job I won't name her ...but you know who's she is I told her you've been doing dirty stuff with her bunny . Good luck ! Might not be able to sit down tomorrow

baldylox
I already contacted someone in your house to do the job I won't name her ...but you know who's she is I told her you've been doing dirty stuff with her bunny . Good luck ! Might not be able to sit down tomorrow

Hmm, I don't remember giving HER email access but if you went thru Rei's addy, I'm toast! But thanks for the warning, I'll be mindful to watch my rear!

Billy

salica

Hmm, I don't remember giving HER email access but if you went thru Rei's addy, I'm toast! But thanks for the warning, I'll be mindful to watch my rear!

Billy

I went thru Sango , who's good friend with Rei And as Sango trusted her mommy .....your doomed !

baldylox
I went thru Sango , who's good friend with Rei And as Sango trusted her mommy .....your doomed !

Aw man..... I forgot Sango had email too! >_< I best sleep in the garage tonight....

Billy

Innocentsake
I was up EARLY doing this today and you were STILL up! So you got GOT first. And the reson I used Yoko to help me on this was to soften the blow a bit. How can you be mad at me for this joke when you get smiling Yoko popping out of a box?

Tee-hee, I'm always up pretty late because of my work schedule! Next time I should totally get myself on AIM so we can chit chat live Because I was first I feel better about being had!

Plus it's true... I couldn't ever stay mad at you with Yoko smiling so happily at me like that