Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Introducing my 12th daughter!

baldylox

So after a ton of tricks from me and a ton of guesses from you guys, the time has finally arrived to unviel my twelfth Dollfie Dream girl.

I hope you enjoy her intro and I hope no one's head explodes when they see who has arrived.

S - "Uuuuugghhhh..... mumble... rrrgh..."

6893916466_da3b35015c_z.jpg

DSC_5466 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Look, she's waking up!"

Mamimi - "Oh wow! She's finally awake!"

S - "Hmmm? Whazzat? Who's there? Where am I?"

7040023507_b27a0b936a_z.jpg

DSC_5468 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Well good afternoon. It's nice to see you awake after so long."

M - "Yeah! After 3 days, we weren't sure if you'd EVER wake back up!"

S - "What are you people doing here? Why are you in my house? Is that you Sango?"

7040017591_82fb85d643_z.jpg

DSC_5469 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Yes, it's me. You're fine now, don't worry. You fell very ill three days ago and you've been asleep ever since."

S - "What do you mean "fell ill"? I'm not sick! And why are you at my house?"

Sango - "What do you mean why am I here? We all live here silly."

6893924846_781ec5faa6_z.jpg

DSC_5470 by balldylox, on Flickr

M - "I wonder if she bumped her head when she passed out the other day. She seems to have amnesia or something."

Sango - "I guess that's possible. Altho I still think the fever mave be affecting her."

S - "Hey! Don't talk about me while I'm right here!"

7040027167_5465d0abe7_z.jpg

DSC_5471 by balldylox, on Flickr

Manami - "Settle down now... everything will be fine."

S - "Hey, I know you! You came here for a treatment once! And all you did was giggle at Alna the whole time..... you perv."

Manami - "I have no clue what you're talking about little one, I've always been here."

6893934088_9f29d4eaa5_z.jpg

DSC_5472 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "And you! I've seen you before too! Why are you back? Didn't you get a makeover too?"

Miyuki - "Hey there! You seem to be back to your old, fiesty self now!"

6893885510_770ee7579a_z.jpg

DSC_5473 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sprout - "I... I just don't get it. Where's Alna and Airy at? Where are all the Neemos?"

Sango - "Calm down Sprout, you're probably still feverish."

Sprout - "No I'm not! Why won't you listen to me?"

7039987541_c61e6c6e68_z.jpg

DSC_5474 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Let me check your head..... no, it seems your fever has broken."

Sprout - "I told you that already..."

6893888520_f8ee92bb94_z.jpg

DSC_5475 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sprout - "Now look, I know I'm not crazy. I was living with the clothes freak Alna, that insane scientist Airy and lots of cute Neemo girls. Where are they and where am I? And where's that idiot Heather? She has some explaining to do."

6893894192_a645e39286_z.jpg

DSC_5476 by balldylox, on Flickr

"And also.... OH CRAP! My hands are HUGE! And my arms! They're so long! What the hell...."

7039997627_266e57dab5_z.jpg

DSC_5477 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Look Sprout, I know these past few days have been really stressful on your body. You probably had some bad dreams caused by the fever. I don't know why you think you've been living with Heather and her girls tho.... you've been with living here for a while now. Maybe you should lie back down again and rest more."

Sprout - "But, but... it was all so REAL! It was like I was there with them and I was shorter and younger and Alna was nuts and... and..."

7040001335_9d761409e4_z.jpg

DSC_5478 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Sometimes dreams seem very real, especially if you're sick. But you're safe at home with us and we'll make sure that you're taken care of. You still recognized Manami and Miyuki and me so that's good. I'm sure you'll be back up to speed once you rest more and we get some food in you."

Sprout - "Well..... if YOU say so Sango....I trust you. But I'm telling you, I could have sworn I was living in another place surrounded by nuts and loons!"

6893897994_2ae9cd3d39_z.jpg

DSC_5479 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Oooooo! I love nuts! Like cashews and pecans....mmmmm... pecans....."

7040008157_0530141403_z.jpg

DSC_5480 by balldylox, on Flickr

"And I *still* look to be surrounded by loons....."

6893908336_e4ace3c708_z.jpg

DSC_5481 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sango - "Sigh.....Trust me, I feel the same way."

Sprout - "You said it."

7040011285_c8a2e44a9a_z.jpg

DSC_5483 by balldylox, on Flickr

So there you have it! Sprout has come to live with us now! I would like to take this time to thank Littlebearries for actually making this all happen. I *NEVER* in a million years thought that she would offer to let me adopt Sprout from her. But when she did, I JUMPED at the chance! There was no way I could NOT adopt her into my family.

Sadly, she could not remain an MDD girl due to us not having a WS MDD body for her. So I made the decision to change her to a DDII WS girl, mainly so that she would be a little more "me" while still keeping her look and her attitude. This was very important to me because Sprout is basically an institution here on the boards. No way was I changing her up too much!

But I think Sprout will fit in well with my girls and keep things lively around here. She has already taken to Sango like a lost puppy so those two are always together. I have another story with those two coming up later this week.

Thanks again to everyone who kept asking questions and making guesses on this new girl. It was really fun and I am so very happy and excited to finally introduce my newest girl.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

bethykins

:o SPROUT!!

Yay! This is better than I could ever have expected<3 I CANNIT WAIT for yoko and Mai to meet her<3

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Nightmare Tea

SPROUT?!

I did NOT see that coming...

Anyways, congrats!

kymaera

"I could have sworn that I was living in another place surrounded by nuts and loons!"

The location may change, but some things remain the same

Grats on the new arrival!

Poofiemus

Whaa-SPROUT? Just so you know, I literally gasped when I saw her reveal. XD I wonder how she's going to take to being tall enough to reach things on shelves on her own now. =P At least she and Sango can work together growing those seeds from the Valentine exchange.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox
:o SPROUT!! Yay! This is better than I could ever have expected<3 I CANNOT WAIT for Yoko and Mai to meet her<3

Hee hee, I see you're excited too. Thank you for saying so! She will eventually "meet" all of her sisters, even tho she really was never gone from here..... storywise that is.

ouuuuh littlebearrie sold her little Sproud to you? why did she doooo that? (i mean that she sold, not that she sold to you ^_~)

Yes, Littlebearries decided to part with both her MDD girls. I can't go into details but she asked if I would be interested in adopting Sprout and I totally freaked out about the chance. But don't worry, you'll be seeing more of Sprout and she will still be as fiesty and fun as always.

SPROUT?! I did NOT see that coming... Anyways, congrats!

NOOOOOOOBODY expects a Spanish Inquisition!

I told you you wouldn't guess who was going to be my next girl. But I was as surprised as you so don't feel too bad. And thank you!

Aww, how sweet! I hope she adjusts well to your house~

Thank you very much!

"I could have sworn that I was living in another place surrounded by nuts and loons!"

The location may change, but some things remain the same Grats on the new arrival!

Ha ha! Yes, Sprout will still be surrounded by individuals who she will deem not worthy of her time. But that will be fun to see, don't you think? And thank you!

Whaa-SPROUT? Just so you know, I literally gasped when I saw her reveal. XD I wonder how she's going to take to being tall enough to reach things on shelves on her own now. =P At least she and Sango can work together growing those seeds from the Valentine exchange.

And that is exactly what I was hoping for from most people here! No one had any idea what was going on because I kept mum about it. There were maybe 2 or 3 people that knew ahead of time because I was so excited about this but otherwise it was a total surprise to most.

She will get used to her new body soon I hope. But it's not REALLY new in this storyline. just to her.

It's funny you bring up the seeds because I made that my first photo shoot after these pics were taken! Sprouts a bit miffed on some stuff but otherwise she is very energetic towards Sango. You'll see that post in a few days.

Billy

littlebearries

Ahh, Sprout...

oh baldylox... you're so excited...

but I wonder if you really know what you've gotten yourself into?

... actually...

... in your household...

she'll fit right in

hehehehehehehehe XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Ahh, Sprout...

oh baldylox... you're so excited...

but I wonder if you really know what you've gotten yourself into?

... actually...

... in your household...

she'll fit right in

hehehehehehehehe XD

You're probably right that I don't know what I've done here. But Sprout is just too adorable for me to care about the consequences! I do think she will fit in well here. She may not have an Airy type here but I do know I have a couple of Alna type girls that she can buddy up with..... or not.

Thank you again LB for letting me adopt her. I love her to bits and I promise to take good care of her and share lots of pics of her adventures!

Billy

scripple

Congrats on the new girl. I guess this means Sprout really will be catching the Billyitis now.

So her entire life with Heather was just a dream huh? Interesting choice. Is that just because of the body change?

PrettyCranium

Congratulations! I imagine Sprout might bring a little conflict to your household. I'm so happy that she went to a great home and we will see more of her here.

baldylox
Congrats on the new girl. I guess this means Sprout really will be catching the Billyitis now.

Thank you sir! I don't think she will get that at all. She seems quite averse to the whole idea. You'll soon see what I mean.

So her entire life with Heather was just a dream huh? Interesting choice. Is that just because of the body change?

Well, I wasn't sure HOW to introduce her really but an idea form old soap operas and daytime TV popped in my head and Heather liked the idea. So we went with the old standby of her previous "life" being nothing but a dream. This way she can sort of start fresh but still allude to her past when and if she needs to. it also helps with setting up her meetings with her new sisters.... well... new to HER.

Congratulations! I imagine Sprout might bring a little conflict to your household. I'm so happy that she went to a great home and we will see more of her here.

Thank you! I agree that she will no doubt bring some conflict here. But Sprouts type of conflict was always fun to watch when she was with LB. So she will no doubt do the same here. And you will definitely see more of Sprout!

Billy

Amber

Congrats! I really liked your photo story. You put a lot of cool details, like the black picture and then the blur effect. It was awesome.

Innocentsake

I gasped when I saw it was Sprout who arrived home to you! Though I love the story that you came up with that she had always been there and was merely sick with fever which was why she "thought" she had been living with LB and her girls ^O^ And goodness did I gasp when I saw her brand new body!!! She was adorable as an MDD and now she's even cuter full grown

LB picked the perfect person to adopt Sprout ^///^

Her & Sango together are totally cute

Take care of her Billy and congrats again!

aeris

OMG! Sprout!

I really did not expect that, but what a great adoption !

Congrats Billy I can't wait to see the stories you will do with her and your other girls.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

chibinezumi

Congrats! Sprout and Sango look like sisters! Destiny? Coincidence? Time machine? Either way, glad to see there won't be much of a change in her environment XD

nkei

Wow! What a awesome and shocking reveal!

I always forget to comment on your photo stories but this one was just too awesome to forget to comment on! Congrats on adopting Sprout and I'm sure she will fit right into your family

Kumi

Ha, Billy, You got us

Congratulations.

Sprout's face is unique. I bet she will cause a lot of stories.

baldylox
Congrats! I really liked your photo story. You put a lot of cool details, like the black picture and then the blur effect. It was awesome.

Thank you so much! Even tho it was a short story, it took some time to think up how to do it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Congrats on a feisty gal.

Thank you! She is feisty for sure!

I gasped when I saw it was Sprout who arrived home to you! Though I love the story that you came up with that she had always been there and was merely sick with fever which was why she "thought" she had been living with LB and her girls ^O^ And goodness did I gasp when I saw her brand new body!!! She was adorable as an MDD and now she's even cuter full grown

Thank you very much! I wanted to do something different for Sprout as an intro and Littlebearries liked this idea so I went with it. Since I couldn't get a WS MDD anytime soon, I opted to make her a DDII WS and this also helps me not have to buy an entirely new wardrobe just for her!

LB picked the perfect person to adopt Sprout ^///^

Wow, I'm flattered! Thank you!

Her & Sango together are totally cute

I think so too! Sprout already has a little crush on Sango so for them to now be sisters, I think it will prove interesting. And they do look really similar!

Take care of her Billy and congrats again!

Thank you very much and I will make sure I do!

OMG! Sprout! I really did not expect that, but what a great adoption ! Congrats Billy I can't wait to see the stories you will do with her and your other girls.

Thank you! I promise to have lots of stories with Sprout in them!

Congrats! Sprout and Sango look like sisters! Destiny? Coincidence? Time machine? Either way, glad to see there won't be much of a change in her environment XD

Thanks! Yep, those two look really similar don't they? I'm happy tho, I think it's cool. And why does everyone say there won't be a big change for her? It's like you think Littlebearries and my families are similar! LOL

Wow! What a awesome and shocking reveal! I always forget to comment on your photo stories but this one was just too awesome to forget to comment on! Congrats on adopting Sprout and I'm sure she will fit right into your family

Thank you very much for commenting! And thanks about Sprout!

Ha, Billy, You got us Congratulations. Sprout's face is unique. I bet she will cause a lot of stories.

Hee hee, I'm glad I surprised everyone! Thank you very much. I agree that she is unique and I love that about her. She will definitely give me some good stories!

Billy

carmen171

Aww congrats that is so awesome!!!! Look forward to your next story!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

baldylox
Aww congrats that is so awesome!!!! Look forward to your next story!!!

Thanks! I'll try and have one soon with her in it.

Billy

Traveller

I should had clicked when I saw the empty Volks box.

But when you let it slip that it was a white skin body I knew what was to come.

I have to agree that the story runs well and the mixture of black pictures moving to blurred to clear is well done.

Sprout is in great hand and with a wonderful family.

I wonder what she feel like when she finds that she'll end up getting tons of gifts.