Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Introducing my 12th daughter!

PlasticFantastic
Sprout as a "not MDD" looks utterly bizarre to me!! Me no likey!

But congrats on your new addition Billy!

I vote Billy takes upon himself the quest for a white MDD body!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Crashrobot

My eyes widened when I saw her in the DDII body lol. What a cute story. Still kinda use to her in the MDD body but maybe who knows maybe she might enjoy being tall after all.

baldylox
I should had clicked when I saw the empty Volks box.

But when you let it slip that it was a white skin body I knew what was to come.

I have to agree that the story runs well and the mixture of black pictures moving to blurred to clear is well done.

Sprout is in great hand and with a wonderful family.

I wonder what she feel like when she finds that she'll end up getting tons of gifts.

Yep, you saw this coming. Thanks about the pics and story! I'm glad you liked them. And I appreciate you saying she is in good hands with my girls and I. She's not used to getting lots of goodies so I have no clue what she'll think. We'll see soon tho...

Sprout as a "not MDD" looks utterly bizarre to me!! Me no likey!

But congrats on your new addition Billy!

Well, I knew some fans of Sprout wouldn't like her new look but I made this choice for several reasons. First, I don't like the MDD body as it is now due to its flaws and problems. Secondly, I wanted a WS body for her because having a NS one even in MDD size would drive me nuts! Third, I wanted to get her together as quickly as possible because I hate waiting so the choice was made to have her "grow up" a bit with a DDII body. Fourth, this change makes her a bit more "mine" instead of Heathers. I wanted her to remain Sprout but with my own flair and twist. Lastly, I did NOT want to have to buy an entire new wardrobe for just ONE girl! I don't have the money for that so having her on the DDII body lets me use existing clothing.

Hopefully you'll enjoy her as she is now in my stories.

I vote Billy takes upon himself the quest for a white MDD body!

While a nice idea, it won't happen. Unless Volks redoes the MDD body, Sprout will remain as a DDII girl. Please see above for reasons on this.

My eyes widened when I saw her in the DDII body lol. What a cute story. Still kinda use to her in the MDD body but maybe who knows maybe she might enjoy being tall after all.

Thank you! I know seeing Sprout on the DDII is a bit different but she will still remain her normal, angry, full of attitude self! She'll just be taller and able to reach things better now.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DefectiveAngel

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so happy that Heather let you adopt Sprout. I couldn't think of a better home for her to go to. Plus I know with all the stories you do we will be able to see more of her. Also you will stay true to the personality Heather gave her along with expanding upon it.

I really like seeing Sprout on the DD2 body. At first I wasn't too sure like others her not being a MDD anymore, but I really like her grown up look. I'm excited to see lots more pictures of her with this new body and what outfits you will put her in. I'm sure you will know how to anger her just right with some super cute girly outfits. =3

I really enjoyed her intro story too. Very creative and nice way to ease her into your family. Big props to you on tricking everyone with the box that had Yoko in it. Then adding on with the new white body and hands. You are such a tease, but it made for a super great post and excellent introduction of a wonderful new girl joining your amazing DD family!

baldylox
CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so happy that Heather let you adopt Sprout. I couldn't think of a better home for her to go to. Plus I know with all the stories you do we will be able to see more of her. Also you will stay true to the personality Heather gave her along with expanding upon it.

Thank you very much! I will do my best to keep Sprout in many stories to come. And I will also try and stay true to Heathers version of her in those stories.

I really like seeing Sprout on the DD2 body. At first I wasn't too sure like others her not being a MDD anymore, but I really like her grown up look. I'm excited to see lots more pictures of her with this new body and what outfits you will put her in. I'm sure you will know how to anger her just right with some super cute girly outfits. =3

Thank you! I know change is hard sometimes but i think Sprouts new look will grow on people soon enuff. At least I hope it does! I don't need Sprouts legions of fans after my head!

I really enjoyed her intro story too. Very creative and nice way to ease her into your family. Big props to you on tricking everyone with the box that had Yoko in it. Then adding on with the new white body and hands. You are such a tease, but it made for a super great post and excellent introduction of a wonderful new girl joining your amazing DD family!

Thanks! I made sure to check with Heather on this intro and she approved it. But I also did a box opening photo story just for Heather that she says i need to share here. So maybe in a week or two I'll post it here as an alternate intro.

I'm glad you enjoyed my fun and games for April Fools. Hopefully I didn't tick off anyone with all that. I thought it would be a good way to get people wondering about what I was doing as well as build some excitement here. I think it worked out okay.

Thanks again for all your nice comments!

Billy

salica

Congratulations on Sprout !!

Me too , I'm glad you got her because I'm sure we'll see more pictures of her now

I always loved her face-up so ,I want to see more of her !!!

I hope she will like her ''new'' family ,ha!ha! The dream idea was such a good one and I loved

seeing Sango in action

baldylox
Congratulations on Sprout !!

Me too , I'm glad you got her because I'm sure we'll see more pictures of her now

I always loved her face-up so ,I want to see more of her !!!

Thank you! You will defintiely see more pics of her, I promise. I love her faceup too! She's so much more detailed and cute in person.

I hope she will like her ''new'' family ,ha!ha! The dream idea was such a good one and I loved

seeing Sango in action

So far she's kept to herself or been right next to Sango. We'll see how that goes as she interacts with her other sisters. And I figured you'd enjoy seeing Sango in action. She and Sprout are very similar in tastes and looks so it will be fun to see how they get along.

Billy

Cazzie_Bliss

o.o How did I miss this?! HOW?! Sprout is really cute

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox
o.o How did I miss this?! HOW?! Sprout is really cute

Ha ha! I'm not sure how you missed it but now you know! Thank you very much about Sprout. You'll be seeing more of her soon!

Billy

hihihellokitty

OOH sprout! congrats, she's such a spunky little cutie ^o^

baldylox
OOH sprout! congrats, she's such a spunky little cutie ^o^

Thank you very much! She is indeed spunky!

Billy

Traveller

Here's a question for ya .....

Will she make it to the "Maid Bridgade" ?

bethykins

YES YES YES!!

I want to see this<3!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

baldylox

YES YES YES!!

I want to see this<3!

Seeing as how Sango is in the Maid Brigade and Sprout likes Sango, I'm sure she will join up soon. But I still have other girls besides Sprout who need maid uniforms. I'll be needing like 3 or 4 now! Sheesh... I'm so behind.....

Billy