MagicalRozen

Baldylox

marisa_doll

MDD Cirno

marisa_doll

eBlhW.jpg

hello

this topic will be to discuss the previewed MDD Cirno

she will be priced for ¥59,000(with tax ¥61,950). numbers will be very limited and a lot of people will be going for this... not only because of the new body but also because it is chiruno.

some people say her outfit is too elaborate for cirno... but volks have decided to release a simple ver. of her outfit for another 9000 yen!

DSC04448.jpg

image taken from でぃあず

it looks like http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/touhou_project/index.html was taken down so they may be updating for the new cirno... possibly.

some number will be on sale at dollpa 27. lottery enteries may be restricted to japanese addresses only as ZUN prohibits commercial export of his IP.

i will ask my japanese friend so that i can meet her!

new blog post: http://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/entry-11219368758.html

Edited by Guest

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

PlasticFantastic

Who is your source saying that Cirno was made in small numbers? It sounds like speculation, Sakuya wasn't as difficult to obtain as Reimu and Marisa.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

marisa_doll
Who is your source saying that Cirno was made in small numbers? It sounds like speculation, Sakuya wasn't as difficult to obtain as Reimu and Marisa.

my source is pelsia3.

a very small number available to buy at Dollpa, relative to the number of attendees and people wanting to buy her.

it is a fact that not everyone who wants her will get her, and obviously more Cirno will be produced after Dollpa for the lottery.

Edited by Guest

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

PlasticFantastic

How reliable is your source?

Sorry to sound like I'm questioning you, I'm more worried I may have a hard time picking up Cirno if this is indeed the case so I want to be sure. >_<

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

marisa_doll
How reliable is your source?

Sorry to sound like I'm questioning you, I'm more worried I may have a hard time picking up Cirno if this is indeed the case so I want to be sure. >_<

pelsia3 is the original source of the first Cirno magazine pictures to be linked here.

personally i see it is logical for what he says to be true ^^

but it is up to you to decide or not... i don't think it makes much of a difference, you will still try to go for her regardless right?

i think it is more rational to not expect to get her... but this should not be expected...

all of these dolls are limited run, once they are sold out they are sold out depending on the agreement between Volks and copyright holders.

A very important note is that all Dollfie Dream released through a Doll Party event are only produced to a limited quantity due to licensing agreement to respective copyright holders and are considered “Limited Item”, once they are sold out, there is no reliable way to acquire them from Volks again.

someone in japan has asked volks at one of the official volks stores about the availability of Cirno but received no comment in response.

Edited by Guest

My SQ Hibiki

waha

So basically, random blog poster who just happened to be the first one to upload the photos says it'll be very limited? Ie, not even a proper source. Move along, nothing to see here. :/

aeris

It was like this for Lucy : very few dolls at dollpa and after more production.

it is possible but not certain I think. Anyway it means more dolls later.

A question about Cirno is why such a price for a MDD? is it because of the wings? Or have we to expect a high price for the body when Volks will release it?

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

PlasticFantastic

A question about Cirno is why such a price for a MDD? is it because of the wings? Or have we to expect a high price for the body when Volks will release it?

I think the price tag is a combination of the license (Touhou) and the new body. It's quite hefty!!!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

waha

Regarding Lucy, there was a rumor that there were very few for same at Dollpa, and it turned out to be entirely incorrect as the number of auctions for her was above the number quoted.

marisa_doll

I think the price tag is a combination of the license (Touhou) and the new body. It's quite hefty!!!

a lot of money... but money well spent

i want to join the Cirno hype and go for her with 8 addresses!

My SQ Hibiki

AgentPanda

Admittedly she is adorable

I've been quietly watching the information being shared in the dolpa 27 thread and I'm a little excited to see an MDD, though a lot of the talk about how limited she is and her possibly availability over here confuses me a little.

I'm hoping to see more about her ^^;; though I dont think I'd be able to think about getting her, I'd love to see more info on the new body though ~

Instagram: littlemisswolf

Alphakitty

I think Cirno is a little too pricey for me since there will be no US lottery, but I am thrilled that they are upgrading the MDD body! Noumi's is so floppy she doesn't even sit up on her own and has to be leaning on something. >.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

AgentPanda

In regards to the upgraded MDD body, do you think they will make it available like the current body at some point? I've been waiting for a restock at Volks USA for the MDD body and its finally back in stock but now I'm hesitant to purchase wondering how long it would be until the new upgrade body is available or if it would only be available for a while through releases like this one of the MDD Cirno.

Instagram: littlemisswolf

RaveOfNightmares

Cirno's cute and all, but not my cup of tea. My wallet is happy with this.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

PlasticFantastic
In regards to the upgraded MDD body, do you think they will make it available like the current body at some point? I've been waiting for a restock at Volks USA for the MDD body and its finally back in stock but now I'm hesitant to purchase wondering how long it would be until the new upgrade body is available or if it would only be available for a while through releases like this one of the MDD Cirno.

When Volks updates a body it takes about a year before they see a wider release. This was the case for the DDdy, the DDS, and soon the DD3 (though you can get the DD3 with the standard image characters. You might as well get an MDD body now. Besides, both archangeli and I have tips on how to tighten them up. Make sure to order kips when you order your MDD body!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

finnleo

I think the limited numbers thing is the same old story as before.

But it was not before beatrice I think that Volks actually made a big note about there not being enough dolls at the actual venue for everybody that wants one.

But like before they'll probably give out those tickets that people could trade for the actual doll later at a after event at a volks store of their choise.

So if you are spotting for post dollpa auctions, make sure that you get the doll, and not the tickets.

dreamcore

I can't wait for MDD Cirno! I have been really wanting an MDD for awhile now, but kept telling myself that I had to wait until they released an updated body. Now, not only are they releasing an updated body, but also one of my favorite Touhou characters!