Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Late Easter gift arrival

baldylox

We find Rei and Yoko relaxing in the bedroom, Rei is reading Yoko's favorite book aloud.

6919865610_f62f1f3051_z.jpg

DSC_5567 by balldylox, on Flickr

Yoko seems really entranced by Rei's reading.

6919870918_42cb418da0_z.jpg

DSC_5568 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sorry to interrupt you Rei but I have a package for you two.

7065953337_6d0b381b1a_z.jpg

DSC_5569 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "Whooo hoo! I hope it's clothes!"

R - "Is it from Mitsuki? Should we have Manami restrained again?"

No, it's from England this time Rei.

6919878086_65ed47c947_z.jpg

DSC_5570 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "England... we do not recieve much from that part of the world."

Y - "If it's from England maybe it's skones and tea!"

6919875684_2d213823a1_z.jpg

DSC_5571 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "The included card says it is a thank you from Traveller and his girls Sae, Aoi and Tomomi."

Awww, that's a nice card they sent!

R - "Yes, it is quite cute."

7065960191_1446db2be0_z.jpg

DSC_5572 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "There's stuff under here!"

6919882160_a262f918f7_z.jpg

DSC_5573 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "Ooooooo! CANDY!"

R - "Yoko, do not yell so loudly or we will have Manami in here post haste."

Y - "Ohhh, sorry Rei. Can you take these so I can see what else in here?"

7065964917_fdbeefa749_z.jpg

DSC_5574 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "These look like they will be tasty. I must make sure to hide these well."

6919892388_d7301b4a47_z.jpg

DSC_5575 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Oh boy! I *love* caramel! Sooooo good!"

6919887514_d43695bb75_z.jpg

DSC_5576 by balldylox, on Flickr

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!! A bunny! So cute!"

HUGHUGHUG

7065970017_6b1be84d58_z.jpg

DSC_5577 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Look Yoko, the rabbit has a tag attached, let me read it."

Y - "Ah, I missed that. What's it say?"

7065975365_0439c0678b_z.jpg

DSC_5578 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Oh my. It says this is for me as thanks for the table."

Y - "Wow Rei! You get a bunny!"

7065895803_75a4247055_z.jpg

DSC_5579 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "But, I did not make the table... Papa did. And I already have Humpahdink and Bone-kun to take care of, I do not require a rabbit."

Y - "Oh don't say that Rei! Here, hold him and see what you think."

7065898489_e8f050a0c2_z.jpg

DSC_5580 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Well, I suppose he is a bit cute."

Y - "See? How can you resist such a cutie?"

R - "But first I need to look into his Inner Soul to make sure he is not one of those killer rabbits like we saw in that silly Monty Python movie. He *is* from England you know."

7065901137_1b725d4e42_z.jpg

DSC_5581 by balldylox, on Flickr

6919823574_58e2c85472_z.jpg

DSC_5582 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "I deem him to be safe. And his name shall be Engelbert."

7065905853_60ab88124f_z.jpg

DSC_5583 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "Looks like there's one more thing down here..."

6919833778_cffc39274f_z.jpg

DSC_5584 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "And it's for me! It says thank you from Traveller and his girls! They're so sweet!"

7065908661_e119ff01ae_z.jpg

DSC_5585 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "What in the heck..."

R - "Is that what I think it is?"

7065911491_445997298e_z.jpg

DSC_5586 by balldylox, on Flickr

"OHHHMYYYGAAAAAWWD!!!!!"

6919838952_89145b4402_z.jpg

DSC_5587 by balldylox, on Flickr

"SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

6919841258_0372e79782_z.jpg

DSC_5588 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I GOT A WOOKIEEEEE!!"

6919836498_70cc36405b_z.jpg

DSC_5589 by balldylox, on Flickr

"It's Chewie!"

6919843796_03b471b5a1_z.jpg

DSC_5590 by balldylox, on Flickr

"He's so adorable! And fuzzy!"

6919846612_6c89659fef_z.jpg

DSC_5591 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I've wanted a Wookie for so long! I never thought I'd have one of my very own!"

6919849536_8ca5b2eb4b_z.jpg

DSC_5592 by balldylox, on Flickr

"We'll be best buddies okay Chewie?"

6919857700_fb83355378_z.jpg

DSC_5593 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Do not worry Englebert, those two will settle down eventually. Then we can relax a bit more."

6919852440_2268450091_z.jpg

DSC_5594 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Fuzzy Wookie Snuggles! Heehehheeee!"

6919855076_36563ef174_z.jpg

DSC_5595 by balldylox, on Flickr

Wow, you two sure got some nice stuff! You best tell Traveller and his girls thank you.

6919860472_a31a3ebfd2_z.jpg

DSC_5596 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Thank you very much for the wonderful candies and for Englebert. I appreciate the well wishes."

6919863250_a56bafb74d_z.jpg

DSC_5597 by balldylox, on Flickr

Y - "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! Wookies rule! Thank you Traveller, Sae, Aoi and Tomomi! You guys are all awesome!"

6919868176_63a75e766e_z.jpg

DSC_5598 by balldylox, on Flickr

Yes indeed, thank you guys so much for the wonderful gifts! I can't beleive you actually remembered that whole bit with Yoko wanting a Wookie. I was cracking up when I first saw him in the box.

We appreciate all the goodies sir. Please tell Aoi, Sae and Tomomi thank you from all of us!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

milkytea

Traveller really gives fantastic Easter gifts! I particularly adored the wookie and Yoko's reaction to him.

Poofiemus

*STARE*

39007%20-%20cockatrice%20fluttershy%20Hubble%20stare.jpg

Awesome! Rei and Yoko both have quite the menagerie building. Will some of their critters become communal pets between all the girls, or are they going to each singlehandedly manage them?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

scripple

So what exactly is the ratio of stuffed animals to DDs at your place now? It has to be getting up there.

That was great that Traveller got a wookie for Yoko, I know she's been wanting one for a while. Very nice of him and his girls for that and the rest of the gifts as well.

PrettyCranium

Great gifts, and nice little story! I'm partial to the picture of Rei snuggling the bunny, it is adorable.

Traveller

It's nice that everything arrived safe and sound

It was Aoi who picked up on the Idea at the time I was making a request for the table for the girls, so the reference in my mini story about the talking rug was a hint of what was to come.

I'm glad everything worked out well and my girls are really happy.

Yukino who only arrived last week dosen't understand the fuss, so she's being told about some of her Sisters freinds in a far off place called America.

Myself and my Girls are full of small surprises like this, so even the slighest of remarks can give them and me Ideas.

Ian

DefectiveAngel

Ha Ha Ha!!! Yoko is the best ever!!

I LOVE the pics of Rei and Engelbert. SO CUTE!!! She really has her hands full with so many stuffed animal pals to take care of now. XD

And how AWESOME is that for Traveller to send Yoko a wookie!!!! That is the cutest thing ever seeing her snuggle with her new wookie. =3 I'm so happy she finally got her a wookie. Yoko reactions to her new friend are the greatest ever!

Such a cute little story and how nice of Traveller to send Rei and Yoko such wonderful things. Yoko best be training Chewie to protect that candy so Manami won't steal it away. XD

mitsuki

That is so wonderful! That is such a great story! I agree that Traveller is so awesome! He is really good at picking up on details.

Kumi

The story is great and fun as usual. Thanks, Billy

But this

6919865610_f62f1f3051_n.jpg

is just adorable

baldylox

GAH! I totally spaced out and forgot to reply to anything here! DERP!!

Traveller really gives fantastic Easter gifts! I particularly adored the wookie and Yoko's reaction to him.

I agree! Traveller and his girls are awesome! Yoko is all about some Wookie for some reason.

*STARE* Awesome! Rei and Yoko both have quite the menagerie building. Will some of their critters become communal pets between all the girls, or are they going to each singlehandedly manage them?

Hee hee, those two do have a ton of stuffed animals! I think that there are a few of them that shall stay under their care... like Bone-kun, Humpahdink, Boota and Chewie. But the others who aren't as "special" will be communal pets.

So what exactly is the ratio of stuffed animals to DDs at your place now? It has to be getting up there. That was great that Traveller got a wookie for Yoko, I know she's been wanting one for a while. Very nice of him and his girls for that and the rest of the gifts as well.

I wanna say that we have at minimum 3 stuffed animals for each girl... possibly more! I need to inventory those critters. And yes, the Wookie was a perfect gift for Yoko. She was super giddy about it for days after we got him. I think Boota may get jealous.

Great gifts, and nice little story! I'm partial to the picture of Rei snuggling the bunny, it is adorable.

Thank you very much! I was VERY partial to Rei snuggling! She so rarely gets like that... I love getting pics of her like this.

It's nice that everything arrived safe and sound. It was Aoi who picked up on the Idea at the time I was making a request for the table for the girls, so the reference in my mini story about the talking rug was a hint of what was to come. I'm glad everything worked out well and my girls are really happy. Yukino who only arrived last week dosen't understand the fuss, so she's being told about some of her Sisters freinds in a far off place called America. Myself and my Girls are full of small surprises like this, so even the slighest of remarks can give them and me Ideas.

So Aoi is at fault for my flea infestation? LOL I'm kidding... please thank Aoi for Yoko.. she loves the Wookie! I'm glad your girls were happy with the pics! I had fun doing them. And I'm happy your other girls are telling Yukino about us! Next time we will have to send her osmething along to welcome her!

I'll have to watch what I say fomr now on then. I can't have you sending me sneaky packages!

Thank you again so very much sir! I appreciate it a lot.

Ha Ha Ha!!! Yoko is the best ever!! I LOVE the pics of Rei and Engelbert. SO CUTE!!! She really has her hands full with so many stuffed animal pals to take care of now. XD

And how AWESOME is that for Traveller to send Yoko a wookie!!!! That is the cutest thing ever seeing her snuggle with her new wookie. =3 I'm so happy she finally got her a wookie. Yoko reactions to her new friend are the greatest ever! Such a cute little story and how nice of Traveller to send Rei and Yoko such wonderful things. Yoko best be training Chewie to protect that candy so Manami won't steal it away. XD

Thank you very much for the kind remarks! Yes, Rei is way adorable when she's being a softie. Traveller did indeed go crazy with this package, I'm really happy with it all and so are the girls.

That's too funny about Chewie being a guard against Manami! I still think he may have his hands full.. Manami can be quite tricky when she wants some candy!

That is so wonderful! That is such a great story! I agree that Traveller is so awesome! He is really good at picking up on details.

Thank you very much! I totally agree that Traveller is good with small details. I need to stay on guard when talking to him now.

The story is great and fun as usual. Thanks, Billy! But this pic is just adorable!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And i also love that pic of them on the bed together. A rare moment of peace here.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.