Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Pidge Arrives

littlebearries

Pidge finally arrived the other day! It looks like she and Alna will get along smashingly... probably because she got here with a new outfit for Alna...

Pidge is short for Pidgeon XD

6927662368_8fefa98ec5_z.jpg

6927662190_8f8d3a17bf_z.jpg

6927662154_1f3120ee8e_z.jpg

6927661988_108d2409e9_z.jpg

6927662464_9042bd1924_z.jpg

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

aeris

Oh congrats!! She is so cute!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

milkytea

Pidgeon is such a cute name for her!! Her outfit is great, too~ She looks really lovely in that blonde wig with the barrel curls! ♥

kymaera

I think Alna would let anyone in if they brought enough clothes

nkei

Ahhh Pidge is soooo adorable!! And they're both such fashionistas. Such nice looks for them both!

salica

Awwwww !!! She is lovely in this outfit and wig !!!!!!

Congratulations !!!

aaircrash

Her name reminds me of how Tramp always called Lady Pidge in Lady and the Tramp ^^ that aside she is absolutely adorable the outfit and wig combined with her pale skin has her looking very delicate and feminine ~

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

littlebearries
Oh congrats!! She is so cute!
So Cute!!

Thank you!

Woaaa she is extremly cute... A real beauty ... Love her dress ... Is it selfmade?

Thank you! The outfit is made by my coworker' date=' here is her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngelsDreamShop?ref=seller_info

Pidgeon is such a cute name for her!! Her outfit is great, too~ She looks really lovely in that blonde wig with the barrel curls! ♥

Yeah, She just felt like a Pidge to me XD Yes, this wig is one of my favorites, it's the Ran wig, I think.

I think Alna would let anyone in if they brought enough clothes

Hahahaha, that is so true, but I will pretend we did not hear you say that XD

(Mostly because I don't want Alna to think that could be a real stipulation!)

Ahhh Pidge is soooo adorable!! And they're both such fashionistas. Such nice looks for them both!

Thank you! Yeah, I really like this look on them, Alna looks so cute in the darker hair XD

Awwwww !!! She is lovely in this outfit and wig !!!!!!

Congratulations !!!

Thank you! I think these two will have a lot of fun here XD

Her name reminds me of how Tramp always called Lady Pidge in Lady and the Tramp ^^ that aside she is absolutely adorable the outfit and wig combined with her pale skin has her looking very delicate and feminine ~

Haha! So true!!! Hmm, I wonder if this makes Alna "Tramp"? No no, she's not the love interest... hmm... I need a Tramp figure now, LOL. It's the same deal though, Pidge is short for Pidgeon... XD

baldylox

Awww! Pidge is an excellent name for her! She's too sweet in those clothes too. And how would Alna NOT love her if she came bearing gifts... of CLOTHES!

Congrats on getting her in finally. I know Alna must like having someone to talk clothing and shoes with. And Alna is looking nice in that wig! The long braid is really cool.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Wow really cute *___* ... Do you think she will do such an awesome outfit as a commission for me too? >/////<

I recommend contacting her through her etsy shop!! I'm not sure if she can make the same outfit again or not, but I know she does want to make more Mori style outfits!!!!

Awww! Pidge is an excellent name for her! She's too sweet in those clothes too. And how would Alna NOT love her if she came bearing gifts... of CLOTHES!

Congrats on getting her in finally. I know Alna must like having someone to talk clothing and shoes with. And Alna is looking nice in that wig! The long braid is really cool.

Billy

Alna and Pidge hit it right off... of course, Pidge came out of her box with outfit clutched in hand going "Thi... this is for Alna.... >\\\\\\< " LOL Yeah, they hit it right off XD I really love Alna in the long braid wig too, especially with the vibrant green eyes XD Ooooh these girls, how I love them XD

baldylox
Alna and Pidge hit it right off... of course, Pidge came out of her box with outfit clutched in hand going "Thi... this is for Alna.... >\\\\\\< " LOL Yeah, they hit it right off XD I really love Alna in the long braid wig too, especially with the vibrant green eyes XD Ooooh these girls, how I love them XD

Hee hee, that's great that they hit it off so well! Pidge sounds very cute! I hope we get to see more of these two in the near future.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Nightmare Tea

So cute!

They go really well together!

Anouc
Wow really cute *___* ... Do you think she will do such an awesome outfit as a commission for me too? >/////<

I recommend contacting her through her etsy shop!! I'm not sure if she can make the same outfit again or not, but I know she does want to make more Mori style outfits!!!!

Wohoooo than i am her girl if she "needs" purchaser. XD

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Poofiemus

Congratulations! She's adorable. Her nickname totally makes me think of Lady and the Tramp. XD

*Edit: See someone else thinks the same! Now I have this desire to see someone goad her into chasing chickens, because I'm warped like that.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

aaircrash
Congratulations! She's adorable. Her nickname totally makes me think of Lady and the Tramp. XD

*Edit: See someone else thinks the same! Now I have this desire to see someone goad her into chasing chickens, because I'm warped like that.

Well they do say great minds think alike

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

Amber

She is sooo cute! I love the style you chose for her, Pidge looks so precious.

Although this topic is about Pidge, I must say that your Alna is stunning... I love her, haha! She is unique and gorgeous.

Lennard

I love how cute but still elegant she looks, the wig is a great fit... ^^

PrettyCranium

She looks adorable, congrats.

carmen171

Pidge is super cute. Something about Mariko as a blonde!!! Love how you have styled her as well.

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Innocentsake

I just want to give Pidge a great big hug! Love the make-over you've given her

Pumpkins

They are so pretty together! Alna was the DD that made me want DDs in the first place, so every time I see a picture of her, it is just pure wistfulness.

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?