Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Caillou

Hello everyone!

Caillou

Hi everyone,

I'm Jenny and I am from Europe. I've loved ball jointed dolls for five years now but discovered Dollfie Dreams approximately one year ago. I never had the chance to order one and now, I did! I ordered Yui Hirasawa on Mandarake and I am waiting for her to come home! She is the cutest . I hope to learn a lot about DD on this board and to share my pretty girl with you

waha

Hello and welcome!

Always nice to see more Europeans in here! Looking forward to seeing photos of your new girl when you receive her.

AgentPanda

Hello~

Welcome to the boards and congrats about your first order! Please do post pictures when she arrives its always so nice to see everyones lovelies~

I started very much like you with the resin bjd world and slowly found myself drawn in by the DD world. Its the most amazing feeling in the world to have your first home (something I just experieced myself!) So do keep us up to date on her arrival!

Instagram: littlemisswolf

MyuMyu

Hi! Welcome to the forum and congrats for getting your first DD girl. I hope you to enjoy her a lot!

I'm European too

Caillou

Thanks so much for the warm welcome ! I'm from France it's nice to see other european collectors ! I can't wait to see my dollie, madarake just confirmed she is in stock so I'm waiting on their shipping notice now.

And it's awesome to see that many people started with resin BJD and went into DD just like me. I actually love their faces much more and from what I've seen, their bodies pose much better

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

Can't wait to see pictures of Yui when you get her!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Poofiemus

Well hello again! So glad to hear that you successfully nabbed her! I guess the delay they had in responding to you could have been that you sent the message out of their operating hours; I actually had a similar delay when I ordered my Nanoha from the Fu-ku-o-ka Mandarke for that very reason.

So, is she going to stay Yui Hirasawa, or are you going to be giving her her own identity?

EDIT: Blah! Obnoxious, overaggressive auto-censor bleeped out the name of the Mandarake branch.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Caillou

Hello again Poofiemus !

I guess I'm going to give her a new name and maybe some new hair too so she is not going to stay Yui but I still love her original style so I don't know

Poofiemus
Hello again Poofiemus !

I guess I'm going to give her a new name and maybe some new hair too so she is not going to stay Yui but I still love her original style so I don't know

Okay. Nothing wrong with waiting to open the box to decide who they're going to be. And at least if you do decide to keep her as Yui you'll have her default gear to stick her in. (I was sure glad I had gotten Nanoha full-set, because the second I looked at her in person there was just no way she'd ever be anyone else! )

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Nightmare Tea

Welcome to the fourm~

Yui is one of my dream girls, I hope to get her one day! When she arrives, be sure to take plenty of pictures!