Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Unwanted gifts?

baldylox
I'm getting to the point where I don't know if I should be frightened or not at how similar Yuriko is getting to be to Manami... For starters I think they have the same head.

HA! Don't be frightened by this. Manami may seem to be really into messing with her sisters and flirting like crazy all the time but she is VERY loyal to the family and would stop at nothing to protect any and all of her sisters. She just feels that Rei fills the gap of "Mother Hen" better than she does so she goes the route of "Class Clown" in order to keep things going in my house.

And yes, Manami is an 01 head. I have 3 of those now with her, Mamimi and Sprout.

Yuriko always has to have a front row seat when we are watching anime, and she sits right in front of the TV when Raven takes her into the living room. Her skin color is off because the TV is about 2 feet away.

Hee hee. While Manami doesn't *have* to be directly in front of the TV, she *does* have to have control of the remote. She will only release the remote to Rei tho. She'll even keep it from me sometimes.

Tamayuki has already collected some stories about Yuriko's consumption of desserts, and the list keeps growing...

Tamayuki needs to understand that DD girls NEED sweets to survive. It's a fact of life and he will understand better as he gets older. Tell him NOT to get in the way of Yuriko and her snacks tho, he may lose an arm or worse.

And we can't forget the shoes...

LOL! I really didn't pay any attention to her shoes in that pic before! See? Similar DD girls have similar tastes!

And the groping sisters thing? Yep, and when I gave her the evil eye all she said was, "But Mama, I'm just helping Rainie sit up to watch cartoons!" If she tries it with Naiomi though, she will get her face backhanded.

Ha ha ha! Manami makes these excuses on occasion with some of her sisters but to the other DDdy girls and Rei especially, she just goes for broke and grabs what she can when she can. It's a part of life for a DD, *especially* if she's a DDdy girl. They all seem to be very in tune with their sexuality and how they act towards others. And even if Rainie warns Yuriko with a backhand, Yuriko will STILL try for it. Manami knows Rei will kill her if she grabs her but Manami still does it to mess with Rei and seek a challenge! LOL

There might be more similarities, but you'd have to ask Raven.

Heh, I'll have to see if he notices anything else. I'm wondering if clothing choices and such will be similar too....

~Sister Kyoya (Who really loves your photo stories)

Awww! Thanks so much! I really appreciate that.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

carmen171

LOL!!!! So adorable. Manami is great she is so carefree and I really really love this wig on her. I am glad she got a little care package.

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

baldylox
LOL!!!! So adorable. Manami is great she is so carefree and I really really love this wig on her. I am glad she got a little care package.

Thank you! Manami is indeed my carefree girl, she has no worries at all unless something seriously wrong happens. And that's super rare. I had wanted a twin braided wig for a long time so whn I found that one at Leeke World, I was all over it. I love the look on her. And we are both always happy to get packages in the mail! She prefers the ones with cookies best tho. Still, beer is good somtimes. LOL

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.