Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Sakura's Hidden Value Part 2 - MAYHEM!

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

Pseudoscorpion

Oooh, the plot thickens. I wonder how the war between Asuka and Rin can ever be solved. Maybe you need a Dollfie that is a therapist!

PrettyCranium

Oh no! It's going to take Sakura forever to put things right again. Asuka will not forgive Rin any time soon, and her revenge will likely be chilling.

I guess without Sakura, everything reverted to total anarchy. Ilya drank as much as she could, Saber ate as much as she could, and poor Steffi and dear Hannah became automatons. Kitsune pretty much stayed the same . . .

Great posing on these shots. You could really feel the dynamic ones, like when Asuka was running. I still don't know how you balance them, that shot with the intertwining legs must have been hard.

I guess it's no more sunshine and kittens, and back to bitchy spell casting and glutonny?

(I approve.)

mitsuki

Exciting turn of events. Magnificent use of chaos theory. I don't suppose these events will lead to the others appreciating Sakura more. I loved seeing free kitsune in her element foraging for food. Ilya is adorable even after a bit too much to drink. I hope she is OK. I hope Sakura recovers quickly despite the dismal cirbleepstances resulting in only more stress for her. I am not sure she can bring everything under control. Maybe the reliable scripple will show up and save the day after some more highly entertaining action.

Innocentsake

Dear dear... the horror that happens when Sakura is away from the front lines! I do find it hilarious that Ilya got drunk and Kitsune reverted to being a wild beauty! Saber being a glutton is just no surprise at all

And I really really don't blame Rin for going after Asuka after their altercation in the hall. Rin worked really hard to make all that beautiful food and Asuka intentionally tripped her! Not only did she hurt Rin & ruin everyone's breakfast, but she also wasted food which you buy with your money scripple!!! I was a bit scared that Rin would use too powerful of a shot though... but it looks like Asuka will recover eventually... I think I have to agree that a therapist needs to be sent over for those girls!

Poor Steffi & Hannah were being mind controlled into doing Ilya's chores! I adore the scene where Sakura walks in as you can tell they are working very hard especially with Hannah's hair being slight askew. Mini buckets & sponges ftw Hopefully that spell doesn't last for too long~

When Yukino ran in and hugged Sakura I just smiled happily. Sakura really needed that big hug after finding the messes scattered about the house. Hopefully Yukino will help Sakura find some food!

And I agree with the posing being excellent. Your posing is always so excellent

scripple
Oooh, the plot thickens. I wonder how the war between Asuka and Rin can ever be solved. Maybe you need a Dollfie that is a therapist!

Hopefully it's solved before one of them actually gets killed right? Not sure about the therapist though. I don't think there are many that could handle talking to the two them while keeping their own sanity.

Oh no! It's going to take Sakura forever to put things right again. Asuka will not forgive Rin any time soon, and her revenge will likely be chilling.

Yeah, sadly I don't see Asuka taking this well, even if she started it this time. But hopefully the other girls will at least help Sakura clean up the living room.

I guess without Sakura, everything reverted to total anarchy. Ilya drank as much as she could, Saber ate as much as she could, and poor Steffi and dear Hannah became automatons. Kitsune pretty much stayed the same . . .

I think Sakura's value is a little more apparent after today.

Great posing on these shots. You could really feel the dynamic ones, like when Asuka was running. I still don't know how you balance them, that shot with the intertwining legs must have been hard.

Thanks on the posing. It's always a bit of a challenge to pose two DDs standing and touching in some way. It was also hard to get the loaded trays to stay up, DD elbow joints aren't great at holding things up.

I guess it's no more sunshine and kittens, and back to bitchy spell casting and glutonny?

(I approve.)

Sadly it seems the sunshine and kittens just couldn't survive without Sakura. ;( Although obviously you don't mind.

Poofiemus

C'mon now, what did I say? Heheheh. Now you're gettin' Ponies and Discord, instead of that boring Sunshine and Kittens stuff! Now all we need is for Sakura to send her Friendship Report:

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned a valuable lesson about friendship. Actually, I learned a couple. One is that your friends and family often do care about you, but they're not always that good at showing it. The other is that sometimes one person can make quite a difference in bringing people together, who otherwise wouldn't ever come near each other.

Now if only I can figure out how to keep them together when I can't be around to bring them together. . .

Your faithful student,

Sakura"

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

scripple
Exciting turn of events. Magnificent use of chaos theory. I don't suppose these events will lead to the others appreciating Sakura more. I loved seeing free kitsune in her element foraging for food. Ilya is adorable even after a bit too much to drink. I hope she is OK. I hope Sakura recovers quickly despite the dismal cirbleepstances resulting in only more stress for her. I am not sure she can bring everything under control. Maybe the reliable scripple will show up and save the day after some more highly entertaining action.

You're right, I doubt the other girls take any more notice of Sakura's value after today. Hannah might have if she remembered the day. I'm glad you enjoyed the various elements of the story. I'm sure Ilya will be fine after a day or two.

Sakura certainly has some work ahead of her, but I think things will be calm for a while now, at least until Asuka actually recovers.

scripple
Dear dear... the horror that happens when Sakura is away from the front lines! I do find it hilarious that Ilya got drunk and Kitsune reverted to being a wild beauty! Saber being a glutton is just no surprise at all

Yep, it seems Sakura really is quite valuable around here. Agreed Saber's actions weren't too surprising, nor kitsune's really. I'm a little surprised at Ilya's new hobby though. Maybe i need to get her a new PSP game.

And I really really don't blame Rin for going after Asuka after their altercation in the hall. Rin worked really hard to make all that beautiful food and Asuka intentionally tripped her! Not only did she hurt Rin & ruin everyone's breakfast, but she also wasted food which you buy with your money scripple!!! I was a bit scared that Rin would use too powerful of a shot though... but it looks like Asuka will recover eventually... I think I have to agree that a therapist needs to be sent over for those girls!

Yes that was a very low thing for Asuka to do. As you said her bad behavior didn't just affect Rin but all the other girls as well. (Un?)Fortunately the food budget is so high with Saber around that one spilled meal won't even register in the monthly total. I am glad that Saber was there to restrain Rin initially though, or things could have turned out much worse for Asuka.

As for the therapist, to add to what I said above about the difficulty finding one that could deal with those two, can you imagine how much one with such abilities would cost?

Poor Steffi & Hannah were being mind controlled into doing Ilya's chores! I adore the scene where Sakura walks in as you can tell they are working very hard especially with Hannah's hair being slight askew. Mini buckets & sponges ftw Hopefully that spell doesn't last for too long~

At least we now know why even Hannah forgot about Sakura, that seemed so unlike her. Thanks for noticing the hair bit. I'm sure the spell won't last too long, it will probably stop once they've completed their task.

When Yukino ran in and hugged Sakura I just smiled happily. Sakura really needed that big hug after finding the messes scattered about the house. Hopefully Yukino will help Sakura find some food!

And I agree with the posing being excellent. Your posing is always so excellent

I think Yukino was clinging to Sakura as much or more to comfort herself than to actually comfort Sakura, but I'm sure once Yukino calmed down a bit she did help Sakura get some food. I'm also sure Sakura appreciated the hugh regardless of the motivations.

And thanks a lot on the posing.

scripple
C'mon now, what did I say? Heheheh. Now you're gettin' Ponies and Discord, instead of that boring Sunshine and Kittens stuff!

Yes, sadly it seems the kittens and sunshine just couldn't last between Sakura's Illness, your continued skepticism and Billy's request for war between Rin and Asuka.

Now all we need is for Sakura to send her Friendship Report:

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned a valuable lesson about friendship. Actually, I learned a couple. One is that your friends and family often do care about you, but they're not always that good at showing it. The other is that sometimes one person can make quite a difference in bringing people together, who otherwise wouldn't ever come near each other.

Now if only I can figure out how to keep them together when I can't be around to bring them together. . .

Your faithful student,

Sakura"

Hmm, do you really think being forgotten in her sick bed will teach Sakura that her friends and family really do care about her?

gaiaswill

Saber got full? I disbelieve!

But seriously, great work as usual. I look forward to your posts when they show up on my reader in the figure.fm feed.

Galvatim

Oh, man! Asuka really did it this time! We had to restrain Natsuki to keep her from trying to come to Asuka's aid (Mari hasn't worked out the bugs in her teleportation toaster anyway).

Poor Hannah and Steffi! It looks like they'll have more then just the bathroom to clean!

It's a shame the girls couldn't comer together and take care of poor Sakura in her time of need! Isn't Saber worried about Dark Sakura reappearing?

Waynio

HILARIOUS!!!!! You must take better care of Sakura so she can take better care of the house while your away.

Wayne

gaiaswill
Isn't Saber worried about Dark Sakura reappearing?

QFT. I'm just waiting for her to start eating everyone.

scripple
Saber got full? I disbelieve!

But seriously, great work as usual. I look forward to your posts when they show up on my reader in the figure.fm feed.

It's happened before. There actually is a limit to what Saber can eat at once. But it's quite an impressive limit. Thanks for the complements, I'm glad you enjoy the stories.

Oh, man! Asuka really did it this time! We had to restrain Natsuki to keep her from trying to come to Asuka's aid (Mari hasn't worked out the bugs in her teleportation toaster anyway).

Poor Hannah and Steffi! It looks like they'll have more then just the bathroom to clean!

It's a shame the girls couldn't comer together and take care of poor Sakura in her time of need! Isn't Saber worried about Dark Sakura reappearing?

I figured this post wouldn't go over well at your place. I'm glad you were able to restrain Natsuki. All I need is 3/4 of an angry Natsuki appearing at my toaster. That certainly wouldn't help the situation. It's probably really good that Natsuki can't see poor Asuka right now. She's absolutely miserable.

And yeah, poor Hannah and Steffi did end up with more clean up duties. Ilya was in no shape to do it even with the other girls around to keep her from mind controlling those two.

As to Sakura, it is a shame that she didn't get more support. The other girls, besides Yukino, just take her for granted. I guess Saber didn't notice the strong murderous intent aura that Dark Sakura projects so she wasn't worried about it. It seems since Sakura has basically been poorly treated her whole life she doesn't really expect much from others so being forgotten wasn't a big shock to her.

scripple
HILARIOUS!!!!! You must take better care of Sakura so she can take better care of the house while your away.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed a little dark humor. I probably should do a little more for Sakura, but she always seems so uncomfortable when she receives gifts or special treatment.

Isn't Saber worried about Dark Sakura reappearing?

QFT. I'm just waiting for her to start eating everyone.

So far I've only seen one brief appearance of Dark Sakura that I can recall since Sakura has been here. When she set the rules for kitsune after Rin's tale of why she hates all kitsune. So I'm hoping she enjoys it here enough that Dark Sakura isn't particularly close to coming back. *crosses fingers*

kymaera

Heh...great story! Though, you should've had Ilya wearing the lampshade as a hat (if that's possible)

PrettyCranium
Heh...great story! Though, you should've had Ilya wearing the lampshade as a hat (if that's possible)

She did that at the New Year's party, remember? Scripple, can you post the pic again? I love it.

mitsuki

There several awesome photos from that New Year's Party.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1790

img018s.jpg

*Ilya's little body just can't hold its alcohol it seems. She's the first to pass out and is crowned by some anonymous girl (possibly even her?) with the lamp shade of shame. ^^*

img019s.jpg

*Steffi and Hannah also sucbleepb to the late night and alcohol a while later*

Yukino: "Ooooooh, I think tomorrow's gonna be a looooooong day."

img020s.jpg

*Saber has finally found a willing partner*

img021s.jpg

*The combination of alcohol and sugar has caused kitsune to revert somewhat to her wild self*

kistune: "Mmmmmm, good, good. Yum!"

scripple

Thanks on the story. As to the lampshade, already been done. See mitsuki's post archeology above.