Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrettyCranium

A surprise new arrival

PrettyCranium

I really wasn't planning on buying any more DDs. I certainly have enough, and I'm still waiting for Lucy. But sometimes, the stars align and a new DD just kind of follows you home.

So, with that intro, my new arrival says "Hi":

7165474440_55055174c7_z.jpg

P1040319 by PrettyCranium, on Flickr

Mashiro! Finally a kitsune of my own! I have spent so much time looking at other kitsunes that I could not resist the opportunity to grab her.

You might remember that Bethykins recently made a deal with Dollfie World on a YJA for Mashiro and her extra clothes set. The auction was a steal at 70,000 yen. Bethykins only wanted the extra outfit, leaving Natalie at DW with a Mashiro fullset.

I figured it was worth a shot to e-mail Natalie and ask her if I could buy Mashiro. To my surprise, she said yes -- and that since Bethykins had paid 20,000 yen for the extra clothes, and the auction was 70,000 yen, she would sell me Mashiro for 50,000 yen! Fullset!!!!

That was a price I could not refuse, especially since I had been stalking Mashiro auctions. I agreed right away. Natalie added a small finder's fee that was very reasonable. I could not believe my good luck.

Mashiro arrived yesterday and I love her. She's been used, but is in great condition with no stains. There may have been light staining on the headcap that had been removed/lightened, but nothing that's really visible without squinting and using imagination. One of her eyes had fallen into her head, but that was quickly fixed. I'm waiting for a body suit for her, so I dressed her up in the all-white Volks Lily Bell set I had recently bought, and now she looks too adorable for words.

I still can't believe my luck on this one. Special thanks to Bethykins for making this possible, and of course to Natalie at Dollfie World.

7165477052_52d574e50c_z.jpg

P1040321 by PrettyCranium, on Flickr

milkytea

Congratulations on getting her, and at such a great deal, too~ She's lovely!

PrettyCranium

Thanks! I was surprised at how good of a deal she was.

Ren

Congratulations! Buying a wanted DD for a good price makes an owner even more happy

misskale

That's awesome! I wonder if it's because Bethykins would have already covered a deposit so it would be the same as though she'd just proxied for someone if she sold it to you for the 50k.

But still, great deal!

bethykins

She's so pretty!!! I'm so glad she arrived safe and the price that you were able to get her at really is a steal possibly even less than when she was released I can't wait to see her with your other girls !

That's awesome! I wonder if it's because Bethykins would have already covered a deposit so it would be the same as though she'd just proxied for someone if she sold it to you for the 50k.

But still, great deal!

Actually I think me and PrettyCranium shared the postage cost from the original seller so it helped me a little too, and I'm paying a very very small amount for a fee aswell so its winwin!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Innocentsake

Such a great deal! Mashiro is such a cutie so I don't blame you for getting her Congrats!

di-chan123

Woo! Congrats on the new girl. She's adorable

Caillou

Adorable! This wig is just so cute with the fluffy ears

PrettyCranium

Thanks everyone! I hope that this will encourage Natalie to try more splits in the future. I'm very happy with her, and can't believe how lucky I was given that I was already thinking about getting her.

nkei

Wow how nice!! Mashiro is such a cutie :3. And like others have said, it's great that she was able to go to a good home at an awesome price!!

scripple

Yay! No more pressure to feed PC's kitsune addiction. A weight has suddenly been lifted.

Congrats on getting her, especially for such a good deal.

PrettyCranium
Yay! No more pressure to feed PC's kitsune addiction. A weight has suddenly been lifted.

Noon, I still am addicted to your Kitsune. It's your cute posing and her little "o" mouth.

scripple

Noon, I still am addicted to your Kitsune. It's your cute posing and her little "o" mouth.

Does the addiction wear off as the day goes on?

DefectiveAngel

Since you are still clearly addicted to scripple's Kitsune maybe you should pass your Mashiro along to me at the same amazing price you paid for her.

I have been desperately seeking a Mashiro to call my own. Just sayin.....you know......just tossin the idea out there.

I kid of course, congrats on getting her at a such a fantastic price. You have so many lovely girls now. Perhaps the DD stars will align and I can adopt a Mashiro at an incredible price like you sometime in the future. ^_^

Alphakitty

Congrats, that price is such a steal! It always seems that DD luck comes at the most inopportune times--it's never like "hey I have no dolls on order, oh look my unicorn for super cheap!" At least for me. ^^; Mashiro is such a cutie, one of the first DDs I ever fell for~ Those ears are just so adorable!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

PrettyCranium

Does the addiction wear off as the day goes on?

D'oh, autocorrect. The Kitsune addiction never wears off.

PrettyCranium

Since you are still clearly addicted to scripple's Kitsune maybe you should pass your Mashiro along to me at the same amazing price you paid for her.

I have been desperately seeking a Mashiro to call my own. Just sayin.....you know......just tossin the idea out there.

I kid of course, congrats on getting her at a such a fantastic price. You have so many lovely girls now. Perhaps the DD stars will align and I can adopt a Mashiro at an incredible price like you sometime in the future. ^_^

I hope you can get your Kitsune soon, and for a good deal, too!

baldylox

And here I thought *I* was the only one who got stupid low prices on hard to find DD's!!

Big congrats to you PC! I know you had been asking me lots of Mashiro questions lately but you never told me you got one! Shrewd one you are....

I'm really glad you stole her at that price, I'm amazed Natalie let her go so cheap. Normally she gets more than she paid for usre on stuff. Whatever you wrote in that email must have been a doozy.

Again, nice score. Now you better post some more pics of her and her sisters soon!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MyuMyu

Congrats! I envy you because I always loved Mashiro, she is so pretty!

Leadcrow

Mashiro is one of my favorites.

Congratulations!(especially at that price )

atrika

this is one of the girls that I thought would be my first when i was stalking DDs! She is very cute and the fact that she's a kitsune makes her ace!

Aoife ✙ Tae ✙ Miya ✙ Usami ✙ Misaki ✙ Makina ✙ Yume

Kanae ✙ Kanon ✙ Subaru ✙ Juri ✙ Aya ✙ Megu-tan ✙ Kureha