Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kuraikawai

Rea-chan is here! (DD Beato)

Kuraikawai

Here she is, for me one of the most beautiful DD released until now, beauty DD Beatrice. She and Rin have this serious yet evil similing expression that makes them special. Her eyes are incredible too, I love the color!

rea-8.jpg

We remamed her Rea, as Rea from Sankarea anime ^^.

rea-6.jpg

(anyone can tell me how do you call those type of jeans ni english? xD we have a specific name in spanish for pants that are about knee's lenght)

rea-5.jpg

rea-7.jpg

rea-3.jpg

rea-2.jpg

rea-1.jpg

Using the sandals that my fahter made for the new year kimonos^^ good for summer too!

Most of the wigs I had looked great on her, she is very versatile! But I think that there are more Beato's there in blond than brunette, so we decided to keep this one.

It took me a lot of time, but she's at home now!! xD

murasaki-chan-header-RGB-small1.jpg

Family: Nia, Sakura, Mai, Ringo (Reimu) , Fate, Yuzuriha Inori (custom DDH06), Reira (Beato), Saya (Alter), Maya (Extra)! and Aika (Ryomou)

PrettyCranium

She looks amazing! What wig is that, my Beato is asking about it . . .

Love her! Love her clothes too. I think those would be Capri pants.

Kuraikawai

I'm in love hehe!

Its a wig from crobidoll, 8-9" gradation brown

Thanks for the pants name, noted!

Family: Nia, Sakura, Mai, Ringo (Reimu) , Fate, Yuzuriha Inori (custom DDH06), Reira (Beato), Saya (Alter), Maya (Extra)! and Aika (Ryomou)

misskale

Did you make those capris?

She is so cute in that outfit.

Kuraikawai

yes I made all but the shirt which is from volks xD, the capris need some better adjustment tho, and I did't put pockets on the back for this pair :p

misskale
yes I made all but the shirt which is from volks xD, the capris need some better adjustment tho, and I did't put pockets on the back for this pair :p

They look fabulous though. I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if you'd said they were Mai Little Alien.

You and your father do such amazing work.

Kuraikawai

oh thanks a lot ^^

Mai little alien jeans are awesome, have many details and are very well done! I wish I could have a pair... and Chun's jeans too!, mines are very simple, I was lucky with the fit on the 1str try though :3

scripple

Congrats on the new girl, very pretty. And nice work on the jeans.

di-chan123

Big congrats on getting Beato, she is so stunning~ nice job on the capris, they look adorable.

Cauldroness

Those are great looking shorts! If you ever thought to sell them, I bet you would get plenty of customers. Finding good denim for DDs is very difficult.

For me, they're too short to be capris. Capris cover you knees and usually end mid-calf. I would call them Bermuda shorts, since those should end just above or just below the knee. But it might be a regional thing?

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

misskale

I really only called them capris because I'm used to bermuda shorts not being tight around the knee. Where these looked like they'd been capris that had been rolled up.

They're probably actually what would be called pedal pushers, but I didn't know if people would know what I meant.

Cauldroness

Oh, yes, pedal pushers would be a good name, too! I didn't even think of that.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Jezrah

I think if you found these in a store like Old Navy they would probably just be labeled as crop jeans or something

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

kymaera

Grats! Nice job on the clothes.

Innocentsake

Rea is so beautiful! It's great that you finally have her home with you The capri pants also look really great, hope to see those in your store in the future ;D

Kuraikawai

Thanks all xD

In spain bermuda shorts are over the knee

Not sure about putting those for sale anytime soon, needs a lot more work ^^''''

Innocentsake
Not sure about putting those for sale anytime soon, needs a lot more work ^^''''

It's okay I'm patient But they look good so far so keep up the good work!

Alphakitty

Congrats, Beato is so beautiful! The perfect mix of maturity and a touch of an evil smile. That wig looks perfect on her, and if in the far future you decide to sell those capris I'm sure you'd have a LOT of happy customers. ^^

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

JoltFiend

Congrats on Beato/Rea! She looks great in those pictures.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

baldylox

Congrats! She is so very lovely! You're right about her eyes, they are so dazzling.... Nice choice of wig for her too, I really like the style and color of it, it suits her well.

I'm loving the capri shorts! I'd also be interested in buying some when you get the design to your liking. Her top is great too, I know my Miyuki has the same Shapely L-bust and would love a shirt like that! let me know if you decide to make more and sell them, I'm all over one if you do!

Congrats again on getting Beatrice, she is a beautiful girl.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PrettyCranium

I'd love to buy that set of clothes too, it looks amazing.

Kuraikawai

Thanks a lot!

In the waiting room post I felt pressured when someone said was loooking forward to the clothes my new girl would wear :p hehe, so I rushed and made this set modifying previous patterns I had. I'm happy you like them! ^^ the first moment I saw this heart print fabric I thought it would fit this kind of top, I hope the store has more (I just bought a 50x20 cm pre-cut)! and when I finish my sewing break I'll see if I can make them good enough for sale, no promises! xD

MyuMyu

I really love her style. I like the natural looking she has with the brown wig and the casual outfit. I want to have a brunette girl too. Congrats for getting her!

aquilla429

Oooho I love that wig on her, she looks so mature and glamorous!

She looks like the model from a fashion magazine or catalogue in those clothes, advertising this summers must have look ^-^

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429