Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
fenrir z78

Backpack

fenrir z78

I was looking at some papercraft sites that I goto from time to time. This backpack got my eye. If you play with the size and color it is not to bad. I made one to show the default size. Karinka will be the model today.

5575101311_61bfe429f0.jpg

5575101369_4a58b5533a.jpg

5575688296_e903b97918.jpg

Here is the link

http://kids.goo.ne.jp/papercraft/goopcraft/data/vol060/img/060.pdf

side note: It took about 30 mins to make (should of took 15 mins but I am down one hand ) I would say use super glue it is faster on dry time and 110 pound card stock

Edited by Guest

Halcyon

Thank you for the link, Fenrir! And, thank you for being such a cute model, Karinka!!

. . .

There are three designs - blue, green, and pink. You can use a laserjet or inkjet printer to print the design out on...

110 pound card stock

and use...

super glue

for faster dry time, as stated by Fenrir!

... should of took 15 mins but I am down one hand...

What happened?! Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself in the process of making something nice for your DD daughters or injured yourself in the past few days...?

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

baldylox

That pink backpack is made from paper? Wow! That's impressive! It looks really nice.

I've seen some amazing papercraft stuff on Danny Choo's website before but I never thought to use it for accessories for the DD's. Great idea Fenrir!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

fenrir z78

I was useing a power drill at work. the drill got out of my hands and send my little finger on my right hand 90 der. the wrong way. My finger is ok but it broke a bone in my hand. So I can not use it that much. And that was 3 weeks ago. ( side note: I broke my hand around 8:45am and did not goto the doctor till 8:00am the next day. but I got the job done )

fenrir z78
That pink backpack is made from paper? Wow! That's impressive! It looks really nice.

I've seen some amazing papercraft stuff on Danny Choo's website before but I never thought to use it for accessories for the DD's. Great idea Fenrir!

Billy

just google papercraft there all kind of thing you can make out of paper. as for the backpack you can use it as a patern and make it out of cloth. You dont even need to sew it they make a thing called Fabric Glue. works very well. I think you can get it a any craft store.

Halcyon
I was useing a power drill at work. the drill got out of my hands and send my little finger on my right hand 90 der. the wrong way. My finger is ok but it broke a bone in my hand. So I can not use it that much. And that was 3 weeks ago. ( side note: I broke my hand around 8:45am and did not goto the doctor till 8:00am the next day. but I got the job done )

That's very unfortunate, but drink some milk and see where it takes you (worst advice ever, sorry). Well, hopefully your employer covered the medical costs. I wouldn't want to see you leave if I'm your employer. You are a very talented guy from what I have seen. Your DD crafts convinced me, .

In the future, I would like to send you a contract for some custom DD furniture. So - please... take care of yourself and treat your right hand less diligently. You will recover in no time!

-Halcyon

Halcyon
... You dont even need to sew it they make a thing called Fabric Glue. works very well. I think you can get it a any craft store.

OMG, !! Thank you! This will do very fine in small fabric works.

baldylox
... You dont even need to sew it they make a thing called Fabric Glue. works very well. I think you can get it a any craft store.

OMG, !! Thank you! This will do very fine in small fabric works.

DITTO! I had no idea they made specific fabric glue. That would have been nice to have when I made my kitty tails for the girls. I'll make sure to pick some up soon so I can make some pillows for the girls!

Thank you for the helpful info Fenrir!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That's a great craft project. I will have to try it. It looks so nice.

The whole lab sends our sympathy, and we hope you heal quickly. Take care of yourself.

Nakitaninja

Omg! Feel better soon- that's really rough. >_<;;;;

Thank you for the wonderful craft idea too~

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg