Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
waha

A Kitsune

waha

So a few weeks ago I was toying with the idea of entering the US lottery for Rise, since I kinda like how she looked with new eyes/wig, but then I thought to myself... if I'm gonna buy my first limited DD why not buy a girl that I really like?

Fast-forward a week or two, and here we are!

DSC_0610.JPG

Unfortunately she'll have to stay in her box until after I've moved. Doesn't make me any less happy though. ^^

Nekopon

Ahh! How exciting! She's super cute. Can't wait to see her out of the box! x3

Nehelenia

Congratulations! She is one of my most favourite girls. When you move in your new home make sure to take lots of photos of her ^^

Nightmare Tea

Ohohohoho... And the family grows bigger!

Congrats!

scripple

And the kitsune infestation seems to be increasing without bounds. Maybe Rin was on to something there.

Congrats on your new kitsune. She's a cutie.

mitsuki

Congratulations! I can't wait to see her once she is ready to come out.

waha

There'll be tons of photos of her, and all my others girls when I've moved in and gotten settled. Still deciding on what shelves to get/etc so I have room for all my girls. ^^

I'm really glad I got Mashiro, she'll be the guardian deity of my little apartment.

baldylox

Somehow I knew you had gotten her! Congrats on adopting this wonderful girl! I know it sucks to have to wait to play with her and get photos but it will be worth it. I love mine and I know you'll love yours. Nice job on getting her!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

finnleo

Now all you need is that rediculously big hammer to go with maromalo...

... come to think of it, so do I ...

rukitron

awesome, too bad you have to wait to open.

PrettyCranium

Congrats! Hopefully you will be able to take pics of her soon. Good luck on the move.

DefectiveAngel

Oooooo another Mashiro gets adopted to a great home. Congrats on being able to get her! Good luck with the move. Hopefully it goes smoothly and quickly so you can get her out and start taking pics of her. I'm looking forward to seeing her with your other girls. ^_^

AntElitist

Why did you even like Mashiro?

waha

Rewind one year and there was only one limited I liked (MDD Maria, although I never ended up buying her). But after seeing more photos of certain limiteds (Like Mashiro!) on Flickr/etc they've grown on me. Mashiro can be really cute.

AntElitist

Rewind one year and there was only one limited I liked (MDD Maria, although I never ended up buying her). But after seeing more photos of certain limiteds (Like Mashiro!) on Flickr/etc they've grown on me. Mashiro can be really cute.

Hmm.... this is interesting. But nobody like to appreciate picture of Mashiro imho

waha
Hmm.... this is interesting. But nobody like to appreciate picture of Mashiro imho

Well, I for one like your photos of Mashiro, they're great.

AntElitist

Well if my picture did helped you to go for Mashiro, that's great.

I still think that me went for Mashiro is a total waste of money/time/socializing when I can get a better looking DD. Just saying. Sold her off anyway. Not worth anymore value on the market. What a bummer

baldylox

Well if my picture did helped you to go for Mashiro, that's great.

I still think that me went for Mashiro is a total waste of money/time/socializing when I can get a better looking DD. Just saying. Sold her off anyway. Not worth anymore value on the market. What a bummer

You CAN'T be serious here. We have MANY Mashiro owners here on this forum. I for one actually fell for her because of YOUR photos of her. I know you and I don't get along well but I have to give you credit where it's due. I personally think Mashiro is a beautiful girl and so do lots of other people here. She is listed MANY times in the DD Unicorn thread so that means others also appreciate her looks.

And as far as her value, have you checked them lately? You can't get a complete fullset Mashiro for less than $1200. If you do, you're extremely lucky. And lots of people have seen her sell for more than $1400 altho that *was* last year when those happened. But her value has NOT dropped at all.

Waha, I'm glad you were able to get a Mashiro since I know you like her alot. I hope she brings you lots of joy regardless of what others may think.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake

Waha I can't wait to see your Mashiro~! She's such an adorable DD and she'll make a nice Kitsune for yoru DD family

PrettyCranium

I just bought a Mashiro too. I think she is becoming more popular with time, as people see more pictures of her. I agree with Billy, your pictures helped convince me to buy her.