Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DJStarstryker

MDD heads on a DDII/DDIII/DDS?

DJStarstryker

Has anyone ever seen pics of an MDD head on a larger DD doll? I know they'll fit, but I've noticed MDDs tend to have rounder heads so they look younger. Sort of pumpkin shaped. Meanwhile DDII/III/DDS heads tend to be longer and have a more defined chin.

I'm curious because I really like MDD Ilya, but I don't have much interest in an MDD body. I'd rather plop her head on one of the larger DD bodies so she can share clothes with my other girls. Not sure how the rounder, younger looking heads would look on a bigger body.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

finnleo

I did try out both Maria's and Illyas heads on DD bodies, and the results were a bit weird.

The heads just wouldnt go as far down on the neckpiece as other heads would, since it looked like the space for the neckpiece is smaller on MDD specific heads, and it wound up looking a bit extended.

like this:

makeover46.jpg

Nightmare Tea

I've seen quite a few pictures of MDD heads on larger bodies, and to be honest, it doesn't look that good in my opinion. The heads are too small, and they look really wierd on the necks.

I will see if I can find some pictures.

DJStarstryker

That's just what I was looking for! Yes, I agree that looks a bit weird. It makes their necks look really long and the heads too small. I guess that means if I ever buy an MDD I should keep it on the MDD body after all. Oh well. At least it answered my question! Thanks!

Alphakitty

I think it depends on the head: rounder ones definitely look weird, but I put my Noumi on a DDS for a bit and she looked adorable.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Galvatim

I tried Louise on a DDII body once...

5429059582_ee25241e28.jpg

new pics 6-29-10 075 by galvatim, on Flickr

Yeah... Her head looks a bit small.

I haven't put Noumi on any other bodies, but I suppose I could give it a shot...

ninagrim

I put Louise on a DDS and it looked pretty nice,

Louise on a DDS

Louise on a DDS

JChiibs

So how about the other way around. I'm a bit curious now about an DD 03 head on the MDD body to purposely give them a big head. Would it work or still look off?

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Alphakitty

I once saw Saber Alter on an MDD and it was terrifying! I think it has to be a pretty youthful head to work on an MDD, so someone like Millhi would work well.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

misskale
I once saw Saber Alter on an MDD and it was terrifying! I think it has to be a pretty youthful head to work on an MDD, so someone like Millhi would work well.

I think Millhi would be too big, her head is kinda huge. Not Yoko huge, but close.

finnleo
So how about the other way around. I'm a bit curious now about an DD 03 head on the MDD body to purposely give them a big head. Would it work or still look off?

~Sister Kyoya

027.jpg

A ddh03 on a MDD, does not go into wacky wobbler territory yet I think.

baldylox

A while ago I had an MDD body here to play with for a while so I decided to try ALL my girls heads on it just for fun. Some looked really good, others were merely okay. Take a look and see what you think:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/26154/Mai+is+daydreaming.html

This is when I only had 5 girls tho. So no newer girls on the MDD, sorry!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DJStarstryker
A while ago I had an MDD body here to play with for a while so I decided to try ALL my girls heads on it just for fun. Some looked really good, others were merely okay. Take a look and see what you think:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/26154/Mai+is+daydreaming.html

This is when I only had 5 girls tho. So no newer girls on the MDD, sorry!

Billy

Yoko and Rei are so cute on the MDD body!

waha
A while ago I had an MDD body here to play with for a while so I decided to try ALL my girls heads on it just for fun. Some looked really good, others were merely okay.

Aaaaaaah! SO CUTE! I think I'll have to sneak into your house someday and replace your bodies with MDD ones!

Suzuna

I like ddh06 and Millhi on MDD bodies! I find that I don't like most mdd heads on DD bodies, though.

baldylox
Yoko and Rei are so cute on the MDD body!

Those were my faves as well but I also like Mai on the MDD too. Yoko's head was a tad large on it but she was still too cute!

Aaaaaaah! SO CUTE! I think I'll have to sneak into your house someday and replace your bodies with MDD ones!

Ha ha! While I would find that hilarious, I think Manami would freak out and go crazy if she couldn't have her DDdy body or Peach Pai! She would also hate not having any OTHER DDdy bodies around to grope/pet/mess with. She for sure would go into a deep depression if she and all her sisters were all MDD girls!

Billy

waha
Ha ha! While I would find that hilarious, I think Manami would freak out and go crazy if she couldn't have her DDdy body or Peach Pai! She would also hate not having any OTHER DDdy bodies around to grope/pet/mess with. She for sure would go into a deep depression if she and all her sisters were all MDD girls!

The answer to Manami's problems is... MDDdy. It's an option bust made by SQ-Labs for MDD and the source for long running jokes on IRC. Personally I think it's cruel, no MDD should have that kind of rack. T_T.

soukainoseiki17-img600x591-1321682479rbb1xq71576.jpg

baldylox
The answer to Manami's problems is... MDDdy. It's an option bust made by SQ-Labs for MDD and the source for long running jokes on IRC. Personally I think it's cruel, no MDD should have that kind of rack. T_T.

Ha ha! I had recalled the larger bust for the MDD well after I made that post and I totally agree with you. It just doesn't look right for such a small body to have such large boobs. I can see the M-bust size they have for the MDD tho as it's not overly big. Even Volks L-bust for the MDD looks odd to me. Manami of course would want the largest ones she could get so she could still lay claim to being the hottest girl in the house. She seems to equate breast size to level of hotness for some reason..... LOL

Billy

waha
Manami of course would want the largest ones she could get so she could still lay claim to being the hottest girl in the house. She seems to equate breast size to level of hotness for some reason..... LOL

Someone needs to pick up a DD XXXL bust and mail it to you. Hilariousness would ensue!

Nightmare Tea
Manami of course would want the largest ones she could get so she could still lay claim to being the hottest girl in the house. She seems to equate breast size to level of hotness for some reason..... LOL

Someone needs to pick up a DD XXXL bust and mail it to you. Hilariousness would ensue!

I couldn't resist doing this.

masami_masmi-img450x600-13303447031zn73q98256-1.jpg

waha

That's more like XXXXXXXXL

di-chan123

you'll need to replace that peg in her spine with 20 metal rods to keep those puppies up.....

baldylox

Now THAT photo was hilarious! I think even Manami may have to rethink her idea of how sexy you can be with huge boobs! Those are just WAY too much!

That was really funny tho, I laughed so hard at that....

Billy