Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HezaChan

Hello Everyone! I'm from the USA

HezaChan

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, and also to Dollfie Dreams. I have always admired them!

I am more of a fan of the character dolls (Louise, Saber, etc), and I have managed to save up and purchase Yoko recently! She is my favorite character and I'm excited for her arrival.

I hope to learn a lot about DDs and make new friends here.

Nekopon

Welcome!

Yoko is such a great doll. I've always thought about getting her but it'll have to wait after I get my Sabers. You'll surely meet a lot of friends here, including myself! Can't wait to see your Yoko!

sarynkitamo

Hello and welcome!

I'm also new to Dollfie Dreams. Were you into resin dolls before, too? ^__^

Yoko's really pretty and I'm excited to see pics of her once she arrives!

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

Congrats on Yuko! She's one of my favorite character models. Hope to see pictures of her when she arrives!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

HezaChan
Were you into resin dolls before, too? ^__^

Yup! I only have one though and she's pretty old~

Thanks everyone! I will definitely be taking a lot of pictures when she arrives!

baldylox

Welcome aboard! So glad to hear you were able to get a Yoko! She is such a great DD to own... and she can have so many cool styles besides her default setup. Congrats on adopting her! It's good that you plan on sharing lots of pics of her when she arrives, I know many of us that own a Yoko love seeing others Yoko's and how they will get styled.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

HezaChan
Welcome aboard! So glad to hear you were able to get a Yoko! She is such a great DD to own... and she can have so many cool styles besides her default setup. Congrats on adopting her! It's good that you plan on sharing lots of pics of her when she arrives, I know many of us that own a Yoko love seeing others Yoko's and how they will get styled.

Billy

I am afraid that I'll be a bit boring since I plan just to have her in her original outfits. Plus I might make a few of her alternate costumes from the show for her :3

baldylox
I am afraid that I'll be a bit boring since I plan just to have her in her original outfits. Plus I might make a few of her alternate costumes from the show for her :3

Oh, don't worry about that! Most of the Yoko owners LOVE her default set! But since you mention this, I feel I need to warn you about it.... Yoko's default clothing WILL stain her and quickly! Her wig will also stain her head so you'll need to get a headcap for her made of cloth because the silicone ones will stain right thru.

Some people have used fabric tape on the inside of her bikini top to help lessen the problem but it's not a perfect fix. Also, her short shorts will leave dark stains on her thighs and butt areas. These stains can be removed over time using Oxy10 or Remove Zit treatments but if you can avoid the stains in the first place, your life will be easier.

I'm not trying to scare you with this or anything, I just wanted you to know in case you didn't know about it. Since you mention possibly making other outfits for her, maybe you can find a way to line her default clothes somehow. I'd LOVE to see her Space outfit from the show! I always figured it would be a cool one to have for her but no one has ever made one to my knowledge. And her teacher outfit would also be awesome to see. She has her Bounty Hunter outfit too near the end of the show... I wonder how hard that jacket would be to make?

Billy

Nehelenia

Hello Heza chan and welcome to dds. Once again congratulations for your Yoko

Talolili

Welcome! Yoko is such a cool and popular DD, congrats on her.

HezaChan

Oh, don't worry about that! Most of the Yoko owners LOVE her default set! But since you mention this, I feel I need to warn you about it.... Yoko's default clothing WILL stain her and quickly! Her wig will also stain her head so you'll need to get a headcap for her made of cloth because the silicone ones will stain right thru.

Some people have used fabric tape on the inside of her bikini top to help lessen the problem but it's not a perfect fix. Also, her short shorts will leave dark stains on her thighs and butt areas. These stains can be removed over time using Oxy10 or Remove Zit treatments but if you can avoid the stains in the first place, your life will be easier.

I'm not trying to scare you with this or anything, I just wanted you to know in case you didn't know about it. Since you mention possibly making other outfits for her, maybe you can find a way to line her default clothes somehow. I'd LOVE to see her Space outfit from the show! I always figured it would be a cool one to have for her but no one has ever made one to my knowledge. And her teacher outfit would also be awesome to see. She has her Bounty Hunter outfit too near the end of the show... I wonder how hard that jacket would be to make?

Billy

Thanks for letting me know about the staining! I knew about the top and shorts, however I didn't know about the wig! I have her in her swimsuit outfit right now so it doesn't stain.

I was hoping to make her Bounty Hunter outfit actually! It's one of my favorites. Also I would like to make her maid outfit from the artbook

One thing that really annoys me about the doll is how every thing is made so awesome, but the skull clip is so difficult to get to stay on. I don't understand why volks didn't make it like a regular hair barrette.

baldylox
Thanks for letting me know about the staining! I knew about the top and shorts, however I didn't know about the wig! I have her in her swimsuit outfit right now so it doesn't stain.

You're welcome! Yes, the default red wig will stain her head pretty badly so make sure you get her a cloth headcap and then you should be just fine.

I was hoping to make her Bounty Hunter outfit actually! It's one of my favorites. Also I would like to make her maid outfit from the artbook

Oh nice! The Bounty Hunter set is really cool, I hope it works out for you. I haven't seen the maid set tho, any pics of it you can share? I am all about some maid sets!

One thing that really annoys me about the doll is how every thing is made so awesome, but the skull clip is so difficult to get to stay on. I don't understand why volks didn't make it like a regular hair barrette.

Don't EVEN get me started on that damned Skull clip!! I totally agree with you and so do almost all Yoko owners. The way it "clips" onto her hair is completely ridiculous and doesn't work 80% of the time. I also think that had it been like a regular hairclip it would have been worlds better as well as easier to use. Who knows why they did it like that tho.... all I do know is that you're not the only one who hates it.

Billy

baldylox

Wow! That maid set is so cool! It looks really great on Yoko. If you do try to make that one, I hope it turns out nicely for you! Thanks for sharing the pic, I'd never seen that before.

Billy