Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DarkAvenger696

OMG my first Dollfie is HERE!

DarkAvenger696

NYA! I got a shock this morning when I was on the way to college I ran into the delivery guy and he must have JUST finished keying in my number because my cell started to ring so I was like 'Yes?' he hands me this HUGE box and I about died all I could think was 'great she's here and I cant even open her cuz I have class!' so FINALLY got to open her and I am sooo crazy happy I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep at all tonight XD so without anymore ranting I introduce you to my very FIRST dollfie Yoko;

yoko______by_darkavenger696-d5142cx.jpg

yoko_cute_by_darkavenger696-d51434m.jpg

sarynkitamo

Congrats on your first doll! I really like Yoko. She looks spunky. ^__^

DarkAvenger696
Congrats on your first doll! I really like Yoko. She looks spunky. ^__^

Yea.. I'm still trying to figure it all out >__< had a horrible time trying to figure out how to get her pants on XD and that top of her's wow took me almost 25 mins to get it >__< but I'm so happy to finally have her I find her rather spunky too

Nekopon

Wow, congrats! Yoko is such a beautiful Dollfie, I'm sure you're going to have a great time with her! Looks like you're taking great pictures of her already, can't wait to see more! :3

Tieren

Wow, she looks great. And I agree it's so time consuming to figure out the best way to get certain outfits on or off.

scripple

Congrats on your first DD, good choice. But just a heads up that Yoko's outfit stains pretty fast and pretty bad from what I've heard. So if you haven't lined it you might not want to keep it on her very long.

mitsuki

Congratulations! She is adorable! Scripple is right about her outfit though. I can't wait to see more of her.

carmen171

Congratulations. That is a wonderful first doll. Can't wait to see more pictures of her!!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Nehelenia

Congratulations on your first girl! And what a girl she is!

She looks amazing ^^

rukitron

Congrats. You're very lucky to have your very own Yoko.

misskale
Congrats on your first DD, good choice. But just a heads up that Yoko's outfit stains pretty fast and pretty bad from what I've heard. So if you haven't lined it you might not want to keep it on her very long.

Great big neon pink stains on the underside of her breasts...

But congratulations on getting her!

Talolili

Congrats on getting Yoko, she's one of my favorites.

baldylox

Yay! Another Yoko joins the group! Congrats on getting her in, she is a beauty!

But as others have said, you need to watch out for her default clothing because it WILL stain her pretty quickly and badly. I got mine from a secondhand shop in Japan and she had really bad stains from her default bikini top and shorts. It took almost 2 weeks to get them all gone but it was worth it in the end.

Again, congrats on your first girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

misskale

Oh! I forgot to mention that somehow her body might actually count as being magical.

She can fit into things that don't fit other DDdy's. Partially because of the arrangement of her breasts and partially because her hips and waist are narrower.

Now, she definitely does need different pants, but it helps that she has so much more flexibility.

Saluli

Congrats! Yoko is such a nice girl, and is your first!

But I have to warn you... there is some kind of spell on Dollfie Dreams. When you least expect it sisters start appearing.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

DarkAvenger696

WAH!!! so many comments O__O and I was only gone for a day so how to start... XD

Wow, congrats! Yoko is such a beautiful Dollfie, I'm sure you're going to have a great time with her! Looks like you're taking great pictures of her already, can't wait to see more! :3

aw thanks ^__^ I am having a great time with her I took her to my college class XD it was crazy and yeah haha I have more on my memory card that I am going to upload but I'm not sure just where to put them on the forums XD

Wow, she looks great. And I agree it's so time consuming to figure out the best way to get certain outfits on or off.

lol! I'm so glad its normal I was worried I was doing it wrong or something XD

Great big neon pink stains on the underside of her breasts...

But congratulations on getting her!

Yay! Another Yoko joins the group! Congrats on getting her in, she is a beauty!

But as others have said, you need to watch out for her default clothing because it WILL stain her pretty quickly and badly. I got mine from a secondhand shop in Japan and she had really bad stains from her default bikini top and shorts. It took almost 2 weeks to get them all gone but it was worth it in the end.

Again, congrats on your first girl!

Billy

O____O no not the evil stains! thanks for mentioning it to me though I would think her shorts would stain but I would never have thought the top would too! ^___^ and thanks I am really loving her she is just so cute and I love her wig and eyes XD

and for all you other friendly forum goers I will definitely be posting more pictures of her as soon as I get them sized down and figure out where to put them XD I'd try and make more quotes for all of you but I had enough trouble with the ones already in this post >____<

Thanks for all the congratulations I am really happy to have her I've wanted a dollfie for a long while and having one is well 'like a dream' XD a Dollfie Dream haha

Congrats! Yoko is such a nice girl, and is your first!

But I have to warn you... there is some kind of spell on Dollfie Dreams. When you least expect it sisters start appearing.

Oh I know XD I ended up winning Rise in the lotto but I had order Yoko before-hand since most people I talked to said that new people that enter don't usually win XD so I already have another on the way and since I'm not too bad at sewing I'm plotting some sexy jeans for Yoko ^__^ for once I'm glad I have a odds and ends bin in my house for left over fabrics and what not

battrastard

Congrats! Having Yoko as your first is awesome!

I wouldn't mind having her myself, if i could figure out what the New Kid (I'll get her name out in the open soon) did to our TransDimentional Toaster.... (bad banana skins in the flux capacitor?)

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

DarkAvenger696
She's super-cute! Congratulations!!

aw thanks I really am loving her ^__^

Congrats! Having Yoko as your first is awesome!

I wouldn't mind having her myself, if i could figure out what the New Kid (I'll get her name out in the open soon) did to our TransDimentional Toaster.... (bad banana skins in the flux capacitor?)

lol yeah I saw her for a good price and that was it I HAD to have her XD and lol OH NO!! not bad banana skins in the flux capacitor!! you may not jump into the timeframe you want with bad skins!XD

DefectiveAngel

Congrats on making the lovely Yoko your very first DD!!! I'm loving all the pictures you are posting of her. It's just so very exciting getting your first girl.

So you won Rise too? Congrats on that!!! Rise will make a great sister for Yoko. I'm excited to see how they look together when Rise arrives to you.

DarkAvenger696
Congrats on making the lovely Yoko your very first DD!!! I'm loving all the pictures you are posting of her. It's just so very exciting getting your first girl.

So you won Rise too? Congrats on that!!! Rise will make a great sister for Yoko. I'm excited to see how they look together when Rise arrives to you.

Thanks ^__^ I just love Yoko I've loved the anime for some time and when I found Yoko Dollfie for sale at a good price that was it I just HAD to have her I'm glad your liking all my Yoko pictures and your right its SO exciting XD I always wake up and look over and go 'hmm is she real *poke* yup'

Yeah it was crazy I never thought I'd win for Rise but I did and maaaaan should have seen me I got the e-mail when I was in a lecture I had to bite my tongue so hard so I wouldn't let out an 'EEEEEEEEE' in class XD I'm really excited to get her.. its weird that she doesn't ship right away and I have to wait till like august but I'll manage XD I'm thinking of ordering some really nice green eyes for Rise-chan along with some other pairs for maybe Yoko...but I can't seem to figure out what size Yoko's eyes are =/ Rise-chan is 20mm but Yoko ? all the sites I've looked at don't say what size she takes do you know? since I would really like to change out there eyes from time to time and give them different personality's XD

JoltFiend

Congratulations on getting Yoko! She's a beauty Can't wait to see more photos of her!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

DarkAvenger696
Congratulations on getting Yoko! She's a beauty Can't wait to see more photos of her!

Thanks! I just love taking her out to take pictures and what not XD I can't come up with any good 'photo-story' but i posted pics in the 'photo' section ^___^

otakusan

Congrats... the first one is always so exciting look forward to seeing more of Yoko here