Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
PlasticFantastic

Salutations!

PlasticFantastic

Hey all!

I'm from Canada and I started with my first DD who I named Elle in November 2010. She's an image character Yukino with a different wig, eyes, and an s-bust. Later on in December I was fortunate enough to win Saber Lily in the Volks USA lottery! So I am at two.. Though I just won an auction this morning on Yahoo Japan for my third DD - she is for my fiance as an anniversary gift! ^^;

Despite being new to the doll world I have a good basis of knowledge and had already been an avid figure collector for the last 2 years.

Some of you will recognise me from:

Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/pvcfantastic

Tomopop http://tomopop.com/profile.phtml?u=PlasticFantastic

MyFigureCollection http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/PlasticFantastic

or possibly my own site http://www.plasticfantastic.ca

I look forward to participating in this community!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Halcyon

You have the same carrying case as me, the Mixed Tweet version of the black lattice carrying case! It's very niice! Your Saber and Elle look very cute and comfy in it, !

Anyways - Hi, PlasticFantastic!

I hope you enjoy your stay here :3

-Halcyon

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Welcome to the site! You have two very lovely girls, and I hope the third one gets to you safe and sound!

MaxArcher

I take it Saber Lily must have just arrived recently, then? I watched two comrades from figure.fm pick theirs up at Volks USA in person, she's got an amazing face sculpt. I would have entered myself had I known just how nice she is! I'll be looking forward to hearing who the new daughter is. (If it's an original Saber, I'll be bright green with envy here! )

The forums here are a bit slow, but the community seems to be growing really fast, so I think there will be quite a bit of content soon.

My GF has the Mixed Tweed case as well, by the way, it really is very nice. I've got the black version on the way for Beatrice, as I thought it would suit her better.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

baldylox

Welcome aboard! It's always good to see another figure collector joining up!

Congrats on getting a Saber Lily, I recently saw a friends in person and she is quite impressive.

Hopefully your new girl shows up soon too. Then we can see all three of them together!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Nakitaninja

Awesome pictures! I adore your style. Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forum! I love seeing new people join. It's really nice to meet you. *^^*

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Pupi

Welcome!^^

I have just checked your figure collection: you have so many cool figures! ><

Your girls are really really cute^^

I hope you can have more daughters (or new stuff for your current ones ) soon!

Enjoy this nice place!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

lovelyduckie

Hi Tomopop! I know you from your figure collection/blog. Your review of Cloud (Square-Enix) convinced me to pick him up for myself. I've collected figures for years too and I'm just getting into DDs as of this spring, although I began getting interested in dolls from Pullips a year ago.

Anyway this newbie is happy to greet another! Although since you've owned a DD since November I suppose you're actually my sempai.

OtakuDepot

Welcome to the forum Mr. Fantastic. I also have a Yukino and recently got Lily so it seems our families have something in common.

I saw some of your recent pics of Flickr of your girls in those cute blue and pink fluffy mini skirts. Wow, really gorgeous!.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

PlasticFantastic

Wow so many hellos!

@OtakuDepot I'm actually a girl! ^^;

@lovelyduckie Tomopop is just one of the communities I sometimes post in the cBlogs, my own personal site is plasticfantastic.ca

@everyone I'm glad that you all like my ladies so much! The next one will be for my fella as she is a favourite of his, she'll be partially stock and partially custom - but I'll make sure to give you all a couple teaser photos once she's here! It's very nice to find a community just for DD's! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Galvatim

Welcome! I saw your girls on Flickr today too, very cute!

PlasticFantastic
Welcome! I saw your girls on Flickr today too, very cute!

Thanks! I was just looking at the thread where people show off how their DDs are set up! Nice to see you have a massive figure collection to go along with your Dollfies too! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg