Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

slmka

Race Queen Outfit & Accessories

baldylox

I see race queen outfits themselves on Yahoo Japan quite often so check there. As for those style umbrellas, I haven't seen any of those on sale on YJA. I know a few Ebay sellers make lace and linen parasols, I wonder if they could make one like you need?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares

I picked up these from Disneyland, although that in and of itself may not help. They have the names of the 2 of my girls they belong to on them, along with little designs that fit each of the girls. The person running the stand selling them hand painted the names and designs on them.

7270750116_793747d0db_c.jpg

7270692430_0171df30ab_c.jpg

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

JoltFiend

Those are some pretty cool looking umbrellas. I may pick up a couple whenever the next time I go to Disneyland is.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

slmka
Those are some pretty cool looking umbrellas. I may pick up a couple whenever the next time I go to Disneyland is.

wow...those umbrellas are cute...

tried on YJA...but don't seem to have any luck yet. Does anyone knows who can custom one? If successful thinking of bringing her to F1 this year...(about 4 mths to go...)