Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Anouc

Your blogs ^^"

PrettyCranium
I just put up my first blog. I decided it would be nice if my story archive allowed comments and image notes, so I've pulled that together over the last few weeks. It's built on a blogging foundation.

It has all of my stories from the beginning if you've ever wanted to catch up.

scripple.org - Home of the Dysfunctional Dollfie Theater

Hopefully it actually works, but given how much of it I hacked together code wise I'm sure it has issues.

More details on the first post of the blog.

Yay! Now that we seem to be in a hiatus for new scripple stories, at least I can look through the old ones to tide me over for a while.

PerlaNemesis

And here's mine - Randomness. It's mostly about anime but often I post news about my Obitsu girl.

DD family: Miyuki (DDH-03+Obi50), Saber (Alter v2 on DDIII + L bust)

Strife212

My blog is www.strife212.com ^^

I review all kinds of figures, goods and dollfies! Mostly Type-Moon stuff though it must be said

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

macloud

Heres my own blog - mainly a non mainstream manga/anime/anything shiny that catches the interest of my ferret-like reviewer mind/etc blog:

http://www.chuodori.wordpress.com

Sayomi

my blog but only in polish language so please translate

canyeyesgirls.pinger.pl

owned: Tibi - DDH03 || Miryoku - DDH06 || Ayame - DDH07 || Pyza - DDH10 || Saya - DDH09 || 2x obitsu (Misuzu , mizusu, Aoi ^___^ my sweet girls

lingling

I have just started a new blog with a close friend of mine,hosted on my personal domain.

Those posts and photographs are mainly about DD.

And mostly written in English,but i do summarize some post in chinese

My blog url is http://www.i-melody.net/blog

scripple

I put up a wordpress blog a while back. Wrote some new features for it in custom post types and an image annotation system so people could leave notes directly on the pictures which showed down in the normal comment section as well. It worked fine, even had a touch screen interface for phones and tables.

However I never was really satisfied with wordpress. Too slow, too many updates and too many plugins that have to keep track of new versions to keep things running. That and I hate the way WP by default wants to spam user info to many other sites. Gravatars are offsite avatars that are linked to you by your email, so they know every blog you posted to, etc. Uh no thanks, turn that off. Oh, that plugin doesn't quite turn it off, add this one too. The dashboard is useless and exposes users to the backend admin side of the site, uh yeah, gotta block that too. Bleh bleh bleh. So I decided recently to go another way

I switched form a blogging platform to a forum platform. I figured a forum would allow the site's users the greatest level on interaction. And when an abandoned subaccounts feature was pointed out to me things got so much better. I and the other users could make one login for ourselves and several linked logins to be the dolls. And suddenly you can post about dolls by dolls, etc. The dolls have a true voice on the internet! Finally people can really come over to my site and interact with all the girls of the DDT world. Or post their own stories,rants, blogs etc. in the guest wing section.

I've also manually created a new blog front page using the back end of the forum software. I like how it turned out compared to wordpress. Styled a little nicer, in keeping with the forum theme. More control over what shows up etc. I've adapted the image annotation feature over to the forum, and imported all the existing accounts and comment threads and images notes.

So if you like forums or blogs please feel free to check out what I've tossed together. I'm quite pleased with it and if doll roll play is your thing I hope you'll enjoy it too.

The new site is http://scripple.org

It's not just for DDs, but more for doll roleplay and stories. Generally leaning towards dolls with an animetic aesthetic but it's not a hard rule. Or just people who enjoy reading and commenting on / encouraging others to post stoires. Generally a LOW ecchi zone.

Anyway, feel free to check it out. See what can be done in a couple weekends to repurpose software into a new site. Enjoy the blogside or the forum side, or both. All user and doll accounts are 100% linked between the blog and forum..

PrettyCranium

I have to say that I've really been enjoying your forum, scripple. It's nice to interact with the dolls themselves, and it opens up a lot of creative avenues. Some people's dolls are just hilarious. Others are scary! I hope more people join up so a bigger group can interact.

battrastard
I have to say that I've really been enjoying your forum, scripple. It's nice to interact with the dolls themselves, and it opens up a lot of creative avenues. Some people's dolls are just hilarious. Others are scary! I hope more people join up so a bigger group can interact.

I finally signed on to scripple.org last week. I do intend to create sub-accounts for Tana and Maiko this weekend...

I did manage to read all of the story archives, now I'm just cruising thru the other posts randomly..

*Sayuri's misspelling just cracks me up!*

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

scripple

I finally signed on to scripple.org last week. I do intend to create sub-accounts for Tana and Maiko this weekend...

I did manage to read all of the story archives, now I'm just cruising thru the other posts randomly..

*Sayuri's misspelling just cracks me up!*

Wow, all of the story archives? That's like reading a novel. Sayuri is a lot of fun in general. Definitely an interesting perspective on the world. Yukino has been a bit sour on her lately though, says she's nothing but a little brat.

katnaper

That did it. Kaylus just registered us on your forum. *facepalm* The moment he read that dolls can create accounts he decided to do so. Said he likes your stories. Right. I think the others in the House are going to register too one of these days. Least ways the more techie ones like Eri and my little alien Lucy and her roomie Teru. What have you unleashed?! I hear a voice telling me to be afraid...

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

scripple
That did it. Kaylus just registered us on your forum. *facepalm* The moment he read that dolls can create accounts he decided to do so. Said he likes your stories. Right. I think the others in the House are going to register too one of these days. Least ways the more techie ones like Eri and my little alien Lucy and her roomie Teru. What have you unleashed?! I hear a voice telling me to be afraid...

Well, maybe he likes the stories too? Or maybe the girls in the stories? Who knows. Either way you, he, and the rest of the dorm are all welcome. As to what I've unleashed, it's hard to say. But it's been a little crazy at times already.

Yami Usagi

My blog concentrates on everything I create whether it be photos of dolls/figures, comics, photo stories, doll projects like sewing, or figure reviews. Pretty much anything fun that I can come up with. There's a ton of figma stuff(I do weekly posts on news in the figma world), but I'm working on bulking up the other sections as well.

I'm on summer vacation right now, so it's pretty active! http://neveroutgrewtoys.wordpress.com/

Oh, and I'm looking to start a blog roll, so if anyone wants to add me, let me know and I'll add you!

Amara77
My blog concentrates on everything I create whether it be photos of dolls/figures, comics, photo stories, doll projects like sewing, or figure reviews. Pretty much anything fun that I can come up with. There's a ton of figma stuff(I do weekly posts on news in the figma world), but I'm working on bulking up the other sections as well.

I'm on summer vacation right now, so it's pretty active! http://neveroutgrewtoys.wordpress.com/

Oh, and I'm looking to start a blog roll, so if anyone wants to add me, let me know and I'll add you!

I already follow you! My blog is in my sig if you want to add me!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Yami Usagi

I already follow you! My blog is in my sig if you want to add me!

Thank you so much! I've added you to my blogroll ^^

littlebearries

Of course I'll add you!! You're one of my favorite blogs to read (and I hope you do more figma stories XD)

Do you have a link image (like the ones in my sidebar on my blog?)

My blog:

http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

HimeNeko

I (finally!) decided to create a blog of my own too. It's not as much about DDs then BJDs in general. I hope you dont mind xD anyway, here it is: http://dollfairyforest.blogspot.com/

On temporary hiatus.

Home: Charlotte (DDS Mayu)

Saving: currently none

Aronzo96

I have a blog I try to keep up. Right now it's generally geared towards resin BJDs and customization, but that's because they're the only thing I've owned so far. I'm still waiting for my first DD girl, but I do plan on writing about her when she comes in.

For the time being, this is my blog: http://aronzosdollscience.blogspot.com/

Semienigma

Mine is www.semienigma.wordpress.com, it kind of looks like crap right now but I'm working on it XD I mostly showcase my art, doll pictures, projects and anime reviews

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

Aoibara

For me...

I have a blog which is mixed with various stuff, but it is mostly a tutorial blog while it is sorta a diary too.

You can view it on my website, and there should be a link which says blog. Check out my profile on this forum. (Can't put external links atm.)