Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

baldylox
11 hours ago, Misheru said:

Hi Billy, I have been away for a while but just caught up with all of your wonderful girls. They are so amazing, beautiful and unique. We started collecting at the very same time and when I get all of my dolls still in crates (we moved into a much smaller house because it is near my parents and my mom is in bad health) put together, painted, etc., we will probably be close in number as well.  I love adopting the ones that need help or really need a home, as well as lots of hybrids.

Hey there!  Nice to see you posting again!  Thank you so much for the kind compliments on my girls!  I didn't know we started collecting at the same time, that's so cool!  I'm sorry you can't have all your dolls out on display, that seems sad.  But I know you're limited on time and space as you said.  Do you rotate them in and out of storage so you can see them all?  I too am a real sucker for helping out needy or broken and unwanted dolls.  It's great to see others do this too!  :)  

You might remember me, maybe not. I have followed you since the figure.fm days and then on the original DollfieDreams forum, since your Manami and my Miu and Michiko and my husband’s Obitsu Mariko. We started collecting for our 10th anniversary and we have not stopped, just slowed down too much because of carrying two houses for a long while. Ugh.  I hope I get everyone put together and post photos this year. I have health issues and can only work on them a little at a time.

I do remember you.  And you are right, the old glory days of Figure.fm and the OG forum were soooo nice.  Lots of action and posts every day! I would love to see your doll family all together so I hope you can do that!

I still would love to get all of our girls (and a few guys) together one day since we are only a state apart, but that might require a Uhaul! Hahaha…I tend to collect cats, too. Right now we have 18 - all rescues, all indoor and all spayed except the newest baby and she will be soon.

I will just enjoy your collection until mine is all together. :)  Then I can truly enjoy them both. Thanks for all of the updates, names and personalities. It is so much fun to read. Take care and ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ ✩‧₊˚. the dollies and kitty for me.

— Michelle 

Yeah, the logistics of taking 200+ dolls anywhere would be crazy!  I wouldn't even want to try and attempt that without a lot of people helping out, otherwise it'd take forever to load and unload them all.  But it's a cool idea!  😉  Since we're only a state apart, maybe we could visit each other sometime?  I'm always up for having people visit me and my girls!  Or I could come up there, whatever works.  Thank you again for all the compliments, we all appreciate them!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.