Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gunter

*Disactivate Lurker Mode*

Gunter

Sup!

Figured after being a member since Nov of last year, and even though I'm not being quite active (I'm not buying any dolls for the time being, though that won't last!) that there was no harm to stop lurking for the sake of an introduction thread.

Anyways, there isn't much to say about me. I live by San Francisco and I currently own my unicorn, my dear Saber Lily. I also collect resin dolls as that's where I started. I guess you can sum me up by saying I'm a nerd.

I'll most likely lurk most of the time and just admire all the gorgeous girls! I hope you don't mind me stalking you all? ...this is assuming I don't do the exact opposite and start posting all over. XD

Edited by Guest

aeris

Hiiiiiiii Gunter!

Happy to see you around here too

Hope you will enjoy your stay

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Gunter

Hi~~~<3

I quite like the forum so far, (even if I haven't posted anywhere) so I'm sure I'm here to stay. ^^

DD don't get enough love on DoA. ;^; I like it here more.

Talolili

Welcome, Gunter. I feel the same way about DDs and DOA.

Gunter

Thank you! :3

DoA has more people who want DD off than on, and that clearly shows a good chunk of the time. I quite like a board made just for DD fans, and will happily let you talk about other dolls and subjects. ^^ Much more laid back.

Poofiemus

Hey Gunter! I recognize you! Welcome to the DD haven. As I recall, don't you have a couple other DDs besides her? I'd love to see (more) pictures of any of them when you get enough posts to share them. I think we can never have too much DD pic spam!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Gunter

I wish that was the truth, but I really am down to only having Lily. (And one resin doll...) I even managed to secure homes for Lucy and Alter. Unfortunately, life isn't quite nice and I needed to sell them all off. I'm also not allowed to buy for a while, but I really can't stop looking and chatting with folks. I guess I'm sort of on a "break?" Ah, but I most likely won't post on DoA at all anymore...>.>;

I'll be admiring all the gorgeous girls from afar...I just hope Volks doesn't do something sneaky and release a character I absolutely adore while I'm forbidden from buying! D:

archangeli

There's nothing wrong with lurking

I lurked for about 4 months before signing up last year! But it's nice to see you joining us here as well! I recognize you from DoA too.

I'll be admiring all the gorgeous girls from afar...I just hope Volks doesn't do something sneaky and release a character I absolutely adore while I'm forbidden from buying! D:

They have a sneaky way of doing that, don't they?

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Gunter

So, I'm not alone! I decided I'd be a bit more active~ I like the DD community peeps. ^^ And thank you! I usually stick to one screen/username so that everyone can always tell it is me.

...I really don't want Volks sneaking up on me. Ironically, last time I took a break they did that with Saber Lily. I'm not a fan of being caught off guard so I made a point to stash away funds if such a thing happens. I just hope that's not within the next 6 or so months...>.<;

carmen171

Hi Gunter. Nice to see you over here too!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Gunter

Yup, yup! Nice to see you are also around here~ :3 It seems like a good chunk of the DOA folks also are on here! It's kinda nice. ^^