Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hihihellokitty

Mayu-mayu grows up! xP

hihihellokitty

Hi all

This will be my first topic, (I should do an intro and all that first I suppose, but I was really exited about this body as I have been meaning to get her a new one for 3 years ^^) sorry it is very short ><;;

If anyone is curious what MDD looks like on DDS body, well here is my MDD Mayu all grown up X3c

Body is much more poseable and sturdy I must say :o ....and heavier of course lol~

I love the hands *w*

(Had to make her a quick skirt and she is wearing a MDD size hoodie actually XD, better than being bare right ;D)

Some late nights photos on my desk ^^;

[excuse the photo quality 'A'U]

DSCN2124.jpg?t=1338881377

DSCN2128.jpg?t=1338881452

DSCN2129.jpg?t=1338881493

DSCN2136.jpg?t=1338881615

DSCN2154.jpg?t=1338881673

and random brunette photo x3

DSCN2150.jpg?t=1338881697

thanks for looking

Edited by Guest

bethykins

I love your Mayu so much, definately a dollfie crush! She's amazing!

I love how she looks on her new body and that shes going to be after new clothed now

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

hihihellokitty

AW! thank you so much

Thanks! I am liking her new look as well x) ...I was scared it wouldn't look good cause I saw other mdd on dd body and it looked funny; turned out pretty cute imo though xwX (maybe cause it's dds and not dd @3@)

And yes, newer and much bigger clothes haha XD

Innocentsake

Oh my goodness! Mayu-Mayu is ADORABLE as a MDD

I'm so glad you were able to acquire that new body for her at long last She really is rocking that new body and her head is the perfect size for it. I agree that I've also seen some MDD heads that didn't look right on a regular DD body (it's a thread here actually~), but I think because the DDS is leaner and a bit shorter is why it works out well

I can't wait to see Mayu-Mayu in person!!! I hope you'll be able to come the weekend of AX for the DD meet (once all the details are sorted out) so I can see her in person!

Janeway

awwww she is cute.

scripple

I think she grew up nicely. Obviously still young but not awkward. And that MDD hoodie looks good as a short sleeve top on the DDS too.

baldylox

That worked out very nicely! She looks great on the DDS body! And I love the blonde wig with the pink bow on her, keeps that cuteness level HIGH.

I know moving to the DDS body is a big jump but I'm betting she will love it due to the posability and stability of it.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic

Mayu-Mayu is very cute! It's nice to see an MDD that transitioned to a DDS so nicely! I really like how you styled her, and your room as her background is just the sweetest thing! ^_^ Thank you for sharing with us! I think I have a DD crush on her now too!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

cristaelf

I love her pose. Her hands are supper cute.

Alphakitty

I'm dying from the cuteness. It's too much!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

hihihellokitty
Oh my goodness! Mayu-Mayu is ADORABLE as a MDD

I'm so glad you were able to acquire that new body for her at long last She really is rocking that new body and her head is the perfect size for it. I agree that I've also seen some MDD heads that didn't look right on a regular DD body (it's a thread here actually~), but I think because the DDS is leaner and a bit shorter is why it works out well

I can't wait to see Mayu-Mayu in person!!! I hope you'll be able to come the weekend of AX for the DD meet (once all the details are sorted out) so I can see her in person!

AH thank you ^o^ !!

Me too, finally she doesn't have to worry about falling apart x3c heh

Oh yes I checked that thread out , some are quite funny looking >w<;;

Yes I think the slight smaller size is probably it too~

I can't wait for Mayu to meet your adorable Momoko! I will really try and make that meetup >_

She is ADORABLE! She may have grown up BUT SHE IS STILL SO CUTE!!!! AHHH!!!

XDc hehehe thanks!! I am glas she still kept her cuteness >u<

:) awwww she is cute.

Thanks!

She's super cute on the DDS body! Adorable!!

Thankyou!! ^o^ I am glad it worked out for her!

At first with the blonde wig I wasn't sure about her on the dds body, but that last picture with the brown wig and I'm sold. She's lovely!

XD thanks very much! Too bad I am not keeping this wig sadly, but I think I will try to find one like it, I like the style of it a little more than the blonde as well ^^

I think she grew up nicely. Obviously still young but not awkward. And that MDD hoodie looks good as a short sleeve top on the DDS too.

Mayu says thankyou! ;D

Yes I was hoping it wouldn't look awkward x3c lol ...and I was worried the body would be too mature, so that is good to hear ^o^

Haha thanks, it did work pretty well I was surprised it fit! XD

That worked out very nicely! She looks great on the DDS body! And I love the blonde wig with the pink bow on her, keeps that cuteness level HIGH.

I know moving to the DDS body is a big jump but I'm betting she will love it due to the posability and stability of it.

Billy

Thanks baldylox!

I only love the wig as long as its not plain, needs pigtails or bow LOL XD

Definitely don't want to lose the cuteness factor

It was quite an interesting change, but I am indeed loving the posability already ^_^!

Mayu-Mayu is very cute! It's nice to see an MDD that transitioned to a DDS so nicely! I really like how you styled her, and your room as her background is just the sweetest thing! ^_^ Thank you for sharing with us! I think I have a DD crush on her now too!

Ehehehhe thank you so much

I tried to style her my best with the randomness I had laying around for the time being >w< hehe

My room is very girly I will admit ^^;;; Mayu does fit in with it pretty well though x3c

I wish that she could meet your Maddie, she wants to be adopted as her little sister XDc lol

I love her pose. Her hands are supper cute.

Thanks very much

I am still experimenting with the poses, its pretty fun I must admit XD

I love the DDS hands very much as well ^o^ !

She is so adorable!

Thank you Mitsuki!!

I'm dying from the cuteness. It's too much!

haha thanks! That is Mayu's evil plan, to let all suffer from death by extreme amounts of cute XD

PlasticFantastic

I tried to style her my best with the randomness I had laying around for the time being >w< hehe

My room is very girly I will admit ^^;;; Mayu does fit in with it pretty well though x3c

I wish that she could meet your Maddie, she wants to be adopted as her little sister XDc lol

Maybe one of our girls needs to take a little vacation to visit the other~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

hihihellokitty

That would be awesome!!

I would love to let Mayu come visit your girls ^o^ ~~

Crashrobot

OMG! She is so adorable with her little poses. Is she going to have a little sister?

DefectiveAngel

WOW! Mayu is adorable!!!! I love her cute face and especially the first pics with the big pink bow in her hair. That is soooo cute!

Congrats on getting her a DDS body, she makes a super cute one. I'm looking forward to seeing many more pictures of your adorable and sweet Mayu.

hihihellokitty
OMG! She is so adorable with her little poses. Is she going to have a little sister?

Thankyou! ( ゚ヮ゚)

I am having a lot of fun with this body's posing x)

She might have a little sister with a custom head, or depending on how much I like her on dds....she might go back to mdd and dds will get a new head (hopefully akira's one day >< ....funny right XD)

WOW! Mayu is adorable!!!! I love her cute face and especially the first pics with the big pink bow in her hair. That is soooo cute!

Congrats on getting her a DDS body, she makes a super cute one. I'm looking forward to seeing many more pictures of your adorable and sweet Mayu.

Thank you very much! ^-^ I am glad to hear the body works for Mayu *w*

I love loooove bows and hearts, so I definitely had to clip one on this wig to make it cute and girly >w< hehe

I am very glad I was able to get this body, as the split went very smooth and nice thank goodness ^^

I hope I can take more photos of her, with more fun poses !

PlasticFantastic

That would be awesome!!

I would love to let Mayu come visit your girls ^o^ ~~

I always welcome visitors! I have one right now visiting from Uriko in Spain: her Mashiro who she has named Momo!

7162267151_d94f374f2c.jpg

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

hihihellokitty

WOW from spain! Momo certainly traveled pretty far ^_^!!

I bet she is having fun visiting

She is definitely a cute guest