The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Official Maid Brigade and Schoolgirl Squad pics!

Galvatim

I still don't have any maid outfits... And I've still been to lazy to dress my girls up in school uniforms...

But how about my mizugi militia, featuring Kanu, Haruhi, Saber and the Aoi triplets?

7452043688_8e44b4c2da.jpg

032 by galvatim, on Flickr

battrastard

@galvatim..

I'll support the Mizugi Militia! (Mainly because Kanu looks smokin' hot!!)

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Anna-neko

or just serving...

tia_duties4.jpg

sorry, quick question - is that teapot.. an egg timer?! Or am I goin crazy

Mari would also like to join the Schoolgirl Squad, as long as it doesn't interfere with her video game playing homework time

7325635246_55ec0222f0_z.jpg

And because violence is just not for her (we only believe in pixel & paint violence!) she'd like to request an HR/Staff photographer rank if possible =P

7293030692_dca997fb3c_z.jpg

Edited by Guest

kymaera

sorry, quick question - is that teapot.. an egg timer?! Or am I goin crazy

It's a egg timer in the shape of a teapot. Scale works out pretty nicely. Found it (and the rolling pin) at Micahel's.

baldylox

Ha ha! The Mizugi Militia is hereby instated as a division of The Maid Brigade and its affiliates! That's an excellent name sir, I love it! And your girls certainly fill out the mizugi!

Chise, Rei thought the idea of a staff photographer was an excellent idea and wants to enlist Mari as the Head Photographer for the Schoolgirl Squad and it's affiliates. I'll need to have Traveller agree to this tho since HIS girls oversee any and all pledges for The Schoolgirl Squad. I'm sure his Yukino will agree to this tho as Maria looks to be up to the task!

Kymaera, Tia certainly looks wonderful with all her maid implements! And that rolling pin is way cool! She can use it for cooking as well as a weapon!

But I think your quip about Tia here, may be a bit much:

In short, she's too busy being a maid to play at being one

Rei takes her job as Head Maid EXTREMELY seriously and to have someone say she's "playing" is NOT going to go over well. Are you sure you want to leave this up? You're already in hot water with Rei over the whole Noir debacle.....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox

Yay! Aoi looks so nice in her uniform! She doesn't look too happy about it tho. Hopefully she comes around.

Yukino is looking good tho, I like her style for sure.

As for her worries on the silicone leaking, she shouldn't worry about that with Peach Pai as it can't leak. Peach Pai aren't liquid inside like human silicone implants. So no leaks can occur and she will be safe from any harm if she decides to get any.

If Mitsuki is helping Yukino with an upgrade tho, I'm sure she will look great. I'm excited to learn what she is up to!

And thanks for allowing Mari in as the photographer! I'm sure she will do an excellent job for you and the S.G.S.

Billy

baldylox

Ooooo! Sakuya is looking GOOD! And she already has a weapon too! She will fit right in with the Schoolgirl Squad!

Billy

baldylox

Alright then, I'm bringing this ancient topic back from the dead because I think it needs revisiting!

I love seeing group pics where girls are wearing similar outfits and since it's been YEARS since we did something like this, I figured why not let this thread come back? I left most of the original posts as is but deleted ones where the pics didn't work anymore. I brought this back instead of just starting over because I liked the pics here and wanted to give people a look at them as well a chance to update their stuff if they had posted here before.

So as said earlier, let's get lots more photos in here of your maids, school girls, swimsuits, kimonos etc. and share them with everyone!

Here's one from me of all my MDD sized girls in the Mini Maid Brigade. Tally ho!

29422639774_42c03e5dbf_z.jpgDSC_0108 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And here's the last time I did a group shot of my DD sized Maid Brigade. I really need to update this since most of my girls are now outfitted properly.

12060128526_864137b75c_z.jpgDSC_0457 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

sinclair

I only have one girl, but I have an idea for a great photo, so hopefully I'll quit being lazy and get it done and posted.

foo

Hmmm, it's hard for me to take a photo with that many dolls at once because of how small my place is, but I several duo shots d(^_^')

Vermillion Bird of the South and White Tiger of the North

28608926472_a4ea781a21_z.jpg

Melty & Sakuya by bodolza, on Flickr

Lady Wizard & Lady Archer

17175581909_2332cdefc0.jpg

Sakuya, Sorbet & Melty by bodolza, on Flickr

Long Sleeved Kimonos

17708366924_86124c6e2e_z.jpg

One Year Ago by bodolza, on Flickr

Maids! but one's not a DD...

16615109386_4e4d8f9cf2_z.jpg

It's the Incredible Maid Duo by bodolza, on Flickr

Pastry Chefs!

13527868144_a66ce6d80d.jpg15925106576_230bda8396.jpg

Kimono Swap

16037368028_4d35c6496b.jpg16037367288_f85f7da658.jpg

I wanted them both in one photo but it was hard to compose anything good.

I think I have four outfits that can pass as school uniforms, including Rin's. Rin will be in a kimono soon™

sinclair

Okay, Miku couldn't decide to be with the school girls, maids, or swimsuit group so she did all 3!

fbMVCvOQeFYwZXm__HLliJMYPmJSoEJAEQ7gZZWut5kQjyZIR8eU1eZ83pUVGhZISPu0olCdhsqko0PoH0hbrPt8ZdriuMw7dH2A1ho4iVUSIJVHlq-wyDiF7AimnAvigAs1SE5WytliP59HCoiq94jsjnlEE-SeUQ4sPmujp5PjgWvETTZPz3Q4STfZMvh2MfvQh3B-PYuK6_OgNLmk5vld5tlmMxO1Eocg5uzNenTtvocqrUpzNFj-1Zk2FoEWUPSCktZV9FG0mqacZGL3mOGdO89glpAQTSc0BDTWXhL9jphAJTdvV25-P4wNP4636aLFvNzvK1e4-WIz_ZETwLSSIiAD1j-mXbBKKjS2iUmMi0kNswEjEJHdsQXJtGEfiqpR8xau-zgfQ6HVN6yJk4TUIV-xSknqG0C7VNHGMnZPQvC2vTDEIT2_Jrm9rXVFzywU78iUtxBscx6dO85mP-vGZ1Oku_k87UbTWOcsOfqx-KBs1LMr3pPLQe85em3Ew0M0iKNoFqx4kfUc-aS6Gt46ss-cF4YXj5ujHaFp0kRhTA0E_5QtGLB1yrWNglVcNH75hF1eaYvDzsDKQqlP1SGYiRiHTgUlHpSrqyxY7Q=w1076-h807-no

baldylox

Thought I would bring this one back so we could add more pics of cute groups of girls! Feel free to add your pics of maids, schoolgirls, ninja girls or whatever!

Billy

Monty

Is there any rule that states the maid has to be a girl?

DIJ6uoVV0AEYMNv.jpg

How good a maid is Maid-Mel? So good that he has his own maid cafe in Osaka.

tumblr_ovrf4fkvdt1vc0hkxo1_540.jpg

(okay not really but the existence of this cafe still makes me chuckle. It's on the same block as Volks and Dolk too!)

I do plan to put this set on someone else -eventually- but I don't think Bri wants to just yet.

tumblr_ovrf8kOC5l1vc0jzco1_540.jpg

sinclair

I think she has the right idea. Mel is wearing the maid outfit I need to get for Keiko. Too bad I have to wait for it to get to Volks USA and try for it during the lottery.

Gabriel

Torino, your pictures of Mel have me reconsidering that maid outfit. I also really like Bri's shoes.

Anyway, I guess I'll attempt to contribute to this thread. Here's Amber in one of the many pictures I took with a potato in the dark. It's bad, but it's a personal favorite.

19781162914_f006e61561_z.jpg