Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Nakitaninja

Volks Carry Case Pillows!

Nakitaninja

So until now the only way to get "official" Volks pillows you MUST buy a resin doll. They don't sell them outside of that- making us all have to use "light colored cloth" or towels to make our DDs comfortable as we carry them from one place to the next.

Well, I have a SD pillow and I took a look at it- it's stupidly simple to make. ^^ I went to the local store and bought the equivalent of the materials and within no time I had a wonderful pillow that fits my new carrying case EXACTLY the same as the Volks one. So without further adieu here is my take on the Volks pillow for your carrying case:

5675677729_060562e943_z.jpg

volks pillow by dollflip, on Flickr

Mine is on the right and the official Volks one is on the left. ^^

Additionally, I was thinking I would put these up for sale on eBay eventually for a super cheap price. I was also thinking about making some out of silk for people who want an extra touch of luxury for their DDs. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

baldylox

Heh, that's great! Stick it to the man!

Good idea to mimic the Volks satiny pillows. I have 2 of them from various DD purchases and they're really neat. You can prolly get a decent amount selling them on Ebay.

I hope that works for you if you decide to do it!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Those pillows look great. They look so soft and satiny.

Halcyon

You can definitely make and sell all sort of pillow cases (for DD) on eBay. I bet they would sell well. I wouldn't mind buying a few DD-sized pillow cases, .

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Nakitaninja
I like the Soom pillows, they have some straps and ribbon ties to hold your doll in place. That could be an option for the upgrade version

That is a wonderful idea! ^^ Since the carry case has straps it makes ones on the pillow seem much but I love the idea of it and it wouldn't be difficult to add for those who don't use the same carrying case. Thank you for the idea!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

archangeli
I like the Soom pillows, they have some straps and ribbon ties to hold your doll in place. That could be an option for the upgrade version

The pillow case I received with my SD16 Daria was like that. The entire thing zips closed on 3 sides, and there's a couple of velcro straps inside to hold the doll in place. I was quite amused with it - and used it to a couple of weeks ago when I packed Moe-chan into my carry-on suitcase to bring her overseas for a doll meetup I didn't want to bring my Volks bag because it's technically too long to be an airline carry-on bag and I didn't want any difficulties.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

LordNoir

Nakitaninja, you officially rock. ^^ I would gladly buy one from you. I wonder if there would be a huge market for customizable ones in different colors/patterns/etc.? I'm the lame sort who would want one for every girls and have them labeled as such with the girl's name on it. XD

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

AerisAquata

LordNoir, that's an awesome idea!

SakuraSylph

Should you ever decide to start making these, I'd certainly be interested also. Seems like a good accessory niche market for you to get into.

SakuraSylph

tubatime1010

I think the OP disappeared. She hasnt updated her website or logged into Dollfie Dreams since September.

Hope she's ok...