Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
animagic4u

Haruka- DD head + 50 cm obitsu body!!

animagic4u

I'm a little bit confused as to how DD hybrids go on this forum, so I'll post in the obitsu section to be safe. ^^

7728571814_be08a7662a_z.jpg

Obitsu 50 cm + DD Hybrid by animagic4u, on Flickr

Here's my darling Haruka which is Millhiore's head on an obitsu 50 cm body. It's a really lovely match and wasn't too hard thanks to this awesome tutorial: http://blog.livedoor.jp/mimiwoo/archives/51569280.html

Dollfie Dream: Rei (DDdy, HDD04), Mikila (DDII, HDD04), Haruka (Ob50, DDS Millhiore), Shimamura Uzuki

Pure Neemo: Sayuri, Ayu, Alice

Resin: Terra, Koharu, Aki

waha

As long as it's a DD head it belongs in the normal sections, so I think you're welcome to post her there!

Poofiemus

Oh congrats! Not only did you get a new body type in your group but you ninja'd the dreaded DD Base Body Drought too. She looks *adorable*! Looking forward to seeing how she looks next to Rei and Mikila. (Also, out of curiosity, doesn't the Obitsu 50cm come with a blank head? Any plans for it if it did?)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox

Yay! I'm so glad you got her a body so quickly! And from this pic, she looks pretty happy with it! Did you get option hands for it too or did it come with those?

And yes, like Poofie said, we need pics of Haruka with her sisters for size comparisons! I also think she is fine to post in the regular section due to her being a Volks DD head.

Congrats again!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

animagic4u
Oh congrats! Not only did you get a new body type in your group but you ninja'd the dreaded DD Base Body Drought too. She looks *adorable*! Looking forward to seeing how she looks next to Rei and Mikila. (Also, out of curiosity, doesn't the Obitsu 50cm come with a blank head? Any plans for it if it did?)

^^ Volks can't slow us down!!

Yes it did come with a head...might practice faceups on it.

Yay! I'm so glad you got her a body so quickly! And from this pic, she looks pretty happy with it! Did you get option hands for it too or did it come with those?

And yes, like Poofie said, we need pics of Haruka with her sisters for size comparisons! I also think she is fine to post in the regular section due to her being a Volks DD head.

Congrats again!

Billy

Thanks!! I did get some option hands. Needed em to do all the idol poses.

Yeah I'm over due for another scale comparison photo.

Dollfie Dream: Rei (DDdy, HDD04), Mikila (DDII, HDD04), Haruka (Ob50, DDS Millhiore), Shimamura Uzuki

animagic4u
Wow, it looks really good. Great idea.

It's an awesome hybrid if you want a short girl with the strength of an obitsu since the original MDD body is so weak.

neurocidic

She looks wonderful! I adore Obi bodies. :3 That dress is so freaking awesome as well!

PerlaNemesis

She's a very beautiful girl. Can't top looking at her.

DD family: Miyuki (DDH-03+Obi50), Saber (Alter v2 on DDIII + L bust)

kymaera

Grats! Know that you've been looking forward to having her complete and it must be nice not having to ninja a body from your others

battrastard

She looks awesome! Great get on the Obi body too!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

neurocidic

Did you find you had to cut the neck opening a bit in the DD head? My Aeris is a DD3 head on a 50cm body and I had to cut the opening quite a bit in order to get the Obi neck piece tight enough.

animagic4u
Did you find you had to cut the neck opening a bit in the DD head? My Aeris is a DD3 head on a 50cm body and I had to cut the opening quite a bit in order to get the Obi neck piece tight enough.

Nope mine fit in perfectly.