Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RaveOfNightmares

Ear piercing?

RaveOfNightmares

I picked up some cute earrings for one of my girls, but I have no idea how to go about piercing her ears so that she can wear them. How does one go about doing this?

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Ara

My girlfriend has pierced various dolly ears and either use a very, very tiny boring head for it (you can get them in stores that sell stuff for miniature things, like trains and such, or model kits) and drills the hole into the ear completely with her hand.

Or she uses a dremel and a special boring part for it, usually only used for bigger dolls with big ears.

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

RaveOfNightmares

I found a small drill at Michaels that's made for beads, but I'm not sure it's small enough. What does this boring head you mention look like?

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

RaveOfNightmares

I managed to get a pin vise and some bits small enough to do this with. I've pierced a few of my girls' ears now, although I didn't get them perfectly lined up, they still look nice with the earrings in. No pictures yet, but hopefully I feel up to taking some soon.

Talolili

I need to pick up some tools so I can pierce my girl's ears as well.

amaris

I would be so nervious to do this on any of my limited girls! knowing me I would ruin the head XD

RaveOfNightmares
I would be so nervious to do this on any of my limited girls! knowing me I would ruin the head XD
Never been curageous enough to do that.

15 of my 17 girls are limited ones, 3 of which (all 3 limited) I have pierced the ears of so far.