Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlebearries

Rise has arrived (I've put Urethane Eyes in her)

littlebearries

7781425790_809d375018_z.jpg

Rise is here and I adore her... I swapped out her eyes for a pair of 18mm Enchanted Urethane eyes in a deep green, and given her a short black wig.

7781425728_c94e2ca4fc_o.jpg

Pidge promptly stole her pigtail wig anyways... and she's not giving it back (it's so much more cute on her anyways)

tumblr_m8no8qKqNz1qdxbfxo1_500.jpg

I think I've got the perfect trio of girls now XD

tumblr_m8nyjzS6ZX1qdxbfxo1_500.jpg

She'll probably stay in her default for at least a little while though, I absolutely LOVE her school uniform with the stylish white stitching. SO CUTE!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

misskale

Those eyes are adorable. Where did they come from?

littlebearries

Enchanted Doll! I believe the ones she's wearing are color 44 in the Sweety Eyes style.

Here's a link to the site:

http://e-d.lil.to/

And here are links to the color sheets for the three different types of eyes:

E-D style: http://kyona.byus.net/eng_eyes-colorchart.htm

Sweety style: http://kyona.byus.net/eng_eyes_sweety-colorchart.htm

Milky style: http://kyona.byus.net/eng_eyes_milky-colorchart.htm

MrFjmg03

Congrats I love her eyes. She is such a beautiful girl I really like the shape of her face and eyes

Nekopon

Lovely eyes for Rise. Pidge looks adorable in her wig!

I love your trio.

MyuMyu

I think those eyes fit Rise nicely, you did a good choice. She is so beautiful!

Averis

Congrats! She already looks so at home with the others. I agree, her school uniform is really cool. Those eyes really fit her and the color is great.

I hope to see more photos soon!

littlebearries
So pretty!

The eye change is a huge improvement!

I agree... although I have to admit, in person, the eyes in her look a lot better than they do in photos... but I still like these Urethanes better XD

Congrats I love her eyes. She is such a beautiful girl I really like the shape of her face and eyes

Thank you! Yeah, me too... ever since seeing her Promo pics, I knew if I got her, I'd have to replace her animatic eyes with regular ones.

Lovely eyes for Rise. Pidge looks adorable in her wig!

I love your trio.

Thank you! XD Yes, Pidge is NOT giving that wig up! LOL! Also... in about 2 weeks, Alna shall be sending her penpal a package XD

I think those eyes fit Rise nicely, you did a good choice. She is so beautiful!

Thank you so much, yeah, I put them in and it was one of those, "Ahhhh, perfect" moments.

Congrats! She already looks so at home with the others. I agree, her school uniform is really cool. Those eyes really fit her and the color is great.

I hope to see more photos soon!

And you shall see more photos soon! HAHA!! Yeah, she's fitting right in, the other two girls already adore her... although I totally need to get her a cell phone. XD The Neemos like her too... always very important around here... and, uh... I think Tiny Evil has a crush on her.

Now after your Photos Rise remind me on walt disney faces x3 ... She is super cute, now i want a Rise also XP ...

Omigosh! You're so right, the close-up, for sure!!! Yes, if you can find a Rise at a good price, I recommend getting one, she is TOO cute!!!

misskale
Now after your Photos Rise remind me on walt disney faces x3 ... She is super cute, now i want a Rise also XP ...

Omigosh! You're so right, the close-up, for sure!!! Yes, if you can find a Rise at a good price, I recommend getting one, she is TOO cute!!!

OMG... You're totally right.

I can't decide who she most looks like. I keep seeing bits of Alice, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora even Rapunzel...

Anouc

Enchanted Doll! I believe the ones she's wearing are color 44 in the Sweety Eyes style.

Here's a link to the site:

http://e-d.lil.to/

And here are links to the color sheets for the three different types of eyes:

E-D style: http://kyona.byus.net/eng_eyes-colorchart.htm

Sweety style: http://kyona.byus.net/eng_eyes_sweety-colorchart.htm

Milky style: http://kyona.byus.net/eng_eyes_milky-colorchart.htm

Which eyesize did she need? ^^

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

littlebearries

Which eyesize did she need? ^^

The ones she's wearing are 18mm

I tried 16mm in her and they were too small.

Innocentsake

Oh those eyes those eyes are as lovely as can be! Gives her a really unique & beautiful look with the new wig you've given her And Pidge is really working Rise's default wig!

I know this post is about Rise, but if I ever see Mariko for a good price I might have to get her because she has been growing on me very much

aeris

Congrats, she is really great with those eyes

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Galvatim

Congrats! Nice choice on her eyes and wig, Rise looks awesome!

wotafarce

Every time I see a Rise post I get more and more jealous, she is the first DD I have seen that I would actually consider spending the money people are now asking for her on some of the sites, thats how much I want her.

Congratulations on getting her, and I cannot believe how different she looks with an eye change.

Edited by Guest

eroge-maid

oh wow, how different and lovely she looks! Thanks for sharing

Maid-sama's DD-daughters is a family of FOUR

Panda Yoshino x Amity Hirasawa x Shiki Kiyomi x Ringo Wan-Chan

where the rainbows, butterflies and dollies are...

CottonTails

Congratz!! Jun looks great in these eyes!!~

I'm planning to change Rise's eyes too if i managed to adopt her~ (if only..*still hunting Rise*)

x3Ashley

Wow!! Rise looks so different with urethane eyes. I've always wondered what dollfies would look like with urethane or glass eyes, so it was really cool to see. And she looks so different with other hairstyles! I hope you like your new girl (: Rise is very beautiful

aiRreyes

Congrats getting Rise! :3 I like the new eyes for your Rise

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

jadepixel

It's your fault... I thought I could live without Rise, after losing all the lotteries it just wasn't meant to be... but seeing her with that cute wig and those eyes! My will crumbled, and now there's a package at my house

Congrats! She looks really cute with the other girls, especially Alna- they're almost sisters :3

littlebearries
Oh those eyes those eyes are as lovely as can be! Gives her a really unique & beautiful look with the new wig you've given her And Pidge is really working Rise's default wig!

I know this post is about Rise, but if I ever see Mariko for a good price I might have to get her because she has been growing on me very much

Oh, I absolutely say GO FOR IT... I loooooove Mariko, she's so friggin cute!

Congrats, she is really great with those eyes
Congrats! Nice choice on her eyes and wig, Rise looks awesome!
oh wow, how different and lovely she looks! Thanks for sharing
Congrats getting Rise! :3 I like the new eyes for your Rise

Thank you!!

Every time I see a Rise post I get more and more jealous, she is the first DD I have seen that I would actually consider spending the money people are now asking for her on some of the sites, thats how much I want her.

Congratulations on getting her, and I cannot believe how different she looks with an eye change.

Honestly, I think she's worth it. I was lucky enough to win her in the lottery... but I would consider spending the money to get her... then again... who knows what other Persona 4 girls they might release, and how cute they'll be??? LOL!!!

Congratz!! Jun looks great in these eyes!!~

I'm planning to change Rise's eyes too if i managed to adopt her~ (if only..*still hunting Rise*)

I wish you luck!!! I absolutely like her better with different eyes!

Wow!! Rise looks so different with urethane eyes. I've always wondered what dollfies would look like with urethane or glass eyes, so it was really cool to see. And she looks so different with other hairstyles! I hope you like your new girl (: Rise is very beautiful

I LOVE her! And thank you! Yeah... I have tried urethane in Alna, and it doesn't really suit her as well as it does Rise... most of the DD girls really do look best in Animatics... but Rise is much more like a resin SD sculpt to me, so I think she does better with non-animatics.

It's your fault... I thought I could live without Rise, after losing all the lotteries it just wasn't meant to be... but seeing her with that cute wig and those eyes! My will crumbled, and now there's a package at my house

Congrats! She looks really cute with the other girls, especially Alna- they're almost sisters :3

I'd say sorry... but... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Are there pics online? I must see! XD

finnleo
I have tried urethane in Alna, and it doesn't really suit her as well as it does Rise... most of the DD girls really do look best in Animatics... but Rise is much more like a resin SD sculpt to me, so I think she does better with non-animatics.

Inspired by this I tried a pair of volks blue metallic acrylics with my rise, but they dont look nearly as good since they get lighter towards the iris.

I think that its the lush solid green that helps in Jun's case, she looks quite fab in them.

Btw, were your rise's eyes put in with rather excessive ammounts of glue ?

littlebearries
I have tried urethane in Alna, and it doesn't really suit her as well as it does Rise... most of the DD girls really do look best in Animatics... but Rise is much more like a resin SD sculpt to me, so I think she does better with non-animatics.

Inspired by this I tried a pair of volks blue metallic acrylics with my rise, but they dont look nearly as good since they get lighter towards the iris.

I think that its the lush solid green that helps in Jun's case, she looks quite fab in them.

Btw, were your rise's eyes put in with rather excessive ammounts of glue ?

LOL, I've tried Volks Metallics before... I find that very few dolls can pull them off well XD Especially DD girls... but yeah, that's what I love about Urethane, the color. I always get Enchanted Doll eyes, and I've never been disappointed, the color is always very rich!

And OMG, yes there was an excessive amount of glue... and I worried I was warping her head trying to pull it out... the new, softer vinyl is so squishy compared to the older stuff!!!!!