Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jun97

White T-Shirts

jun97

Thanks! This is more of a measure, draw pattern on computer, print pattern, make shirt, then trial and error, adjust pattern. Once I'm happy with my pattern, Baldylox comes begging for some shirts

OtakuDepot

Ah, thanks for the info.

I've been thinking about ordering a regular T-shirt pattern and then scaling it down for one of my girls. Then seeing what adjustments I'd need to make to fit the DD body. (little bigger in the chest, much less in the waist)

Perhaps the best thing is to cut up some old t-shirts I have and just start measuring and sewing and see what I get.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki
Thanks! This is more of a measure, draw pattern on computer, print pattern, make shirt, then trial and error, adjust pattern. Once I'm happy with my pattern, Baldylox comes begging for some shirts

That is hilarious about Baldylox wanting shirts from you. They do look really nice!

baldylox

That is hilarious about Baldylox wanting shirts from you. They do look really nice!

Hey! I resemble these crude remarks!

I can't help it if I get something cool dangled in front of me and then want it! It's not right if I can't get something that's offered to me right? How would Jun97 feel if I said the shirts looked good and then didnt want any? He would feel rejected and unwanted. I can't do that to him, he's a good guy.

Plus I need to keep my Begging Jutsu in top form just in case.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

I am glad you are trying to support Jun97. It is easy to want to encourage him. He does excellent work. Those shirts are so well made.

Halcyon

How did I missed this post?! The pictures didn't show last time - I think. Anyways, great job, Jun! The outfits turned out great - for a first try. Keep it up!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

jun97
How did I missed this post?! The pictures didn't show last time - I think. Anyways, great job, Jun! The outfits turned out great - for a first try. Keep it up!

Thanks Halcyon!