Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
archangeli

Lucky 13! Annalise is here! (DD Rise Kujikawa)

archangeli

Mine had this problem too... very hard glue... AND, the eyes were cracked T_T ... a problem I've never had with any other girl other than the Airy and Neris I had... I think we got heads with a bad batch of glue!

How bizarre that both of you had glue issues @__@"

I want this outfit so badly... it looks so adorable in pics, and I REALLY love the shoes!!!

It's quite lovely. The top fits the M-bust very nicely. It will fit on the L-bust too, but flares out in the front and looks like a pregnancy shirt >__>" I suppose some creative pinning could fix that. The skirt is a bit wide in the waist, but some positioning for photos hides that too

The shoes are really adorable, but the are all black inside so they could stain.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

PrettyCranium

My Airy's eyes were really difficult to get out as well, and some of the glue is still inside as a result.

neurocidic

Mine were cracked too! Only one, if I remember correctly. I am just too lazy at the moment to run upstairs and check them lol. It's such a shame for limited eyes, but maybe they assume people normally leave them in? >_< I'm sorry this happened to you as well, but am also kinda glad it was not just me.

Ugghhhhh I wish mine had been that easy. Initially I had tried to just push the eyes out as you did but they would not budge. I did not try squeezing the head though, as I had not heard of that trick. Her glue was not tacky to the touch, it was rather hard.

I wound up spending nearly a half hour using a hairdryer and picking at the edges with forceps until I finally got one eye free. The other eye came out "goggle" style though after that.

Mine had this problem too... very hard glue... AND, the eyes were cracked T_T ... a problem I've never had with any other girl other than the Airy and Neris I had... I think we got heads with a bad batch of glue!

Sailorcosmos

Okay, that is cute. Congrats.

Nehelenia

Congratulations dear! Your family is growing ^^

She is very cute. Love the look you gave her