MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

A Special Present for Baldylox

JChiibs

7904264648_693720f6bb.jpg

Mommy: "Tamayuki, what's the matter babe?"

7904266622_7fd540796c.jpg

Tamayuki: "I missed Uncle Billybear's birthday. I don't even have a present for him or anything!" *tears stream down the the distraught boys cheeks*

Mommy: "Hmm... how about we take some pictures for him? He seems to like them a lot and it won't clutter up his house."

7904268800_b37ae3c462.jpg

Mommy: "Go and get the special project we have been working on, I'm sure he would like that a lot."

Tamayuki: "Really??" *the suggestion surprised him so much that his tears stopped.*

7904270200_d3e5e8bcd4.jpg

Mommy: "Are you two ready?"

Yuriko & Tamayuki: "Ready!"

7904271422_82bb921f9d.jpg

Yuriko: "Meeyoww..."

Tamayuki: "Mao!"

7904272776_6ab045fd4e.jpg

Yuriko: "You aren't supposed to say mao Tamayuki. Cats say meow."

Tamayuki: "Mr. MooseMoose says mao and he's a cat. So it must be girl kitties that say meow and boy kitties say mao."

*Yuriko tries to be sneaky and tickle her brother with her fuzzy tail*

7904273952_171a3d47bf.jpg

Tamayuki: "No tickling!"

Yuriko: "Why?"

Tamayuki: "Because... it tickles."

7904275018_b3206f8044.jpg

Yuriko: "Look Uncle Billy, I even have a kitty bell around my neck!"

Tamayuki: "I could use one right here too."

7904276270_deb1a8b5d2.jpg

Yuriko: "Do you like the kitty outfit that Mama and Daddy made for me?"

Tamayuki: *quietly talks to himself* "Mine is better because I got white kitty ears with pink middles."

7904277238_9ceb20fe8e.jpg

Yuriko: "Tama, go get all the other kitties so they can be in a picture with us."

Tamayuki: "All of them?"

Yuriko: "Sure, whatever. Just go get them, shoo!"

7904279166_63f683d993.jpg

Yuriko: *giggles to herself* "IM KITTEH PLAYIN WIF MAH YARN."

7904281302_51ab9e4d91.jpg

Yuriko: "WER R U GOIN YARN? IM NOT DUN PLAYIN WIF U!"

7904282610_b4181c31de.jpg

Tamayuki: "You can have Orange kitty and I will hold Ernest because he is chubby like MooseMoose. I found Crookshanks too, but I don't think he wanted to wake up."

*Crookshanks hisses at Yuriko*

7904283396_408ba94cb1.jpg

Tamayuki: "If I was a real kitty, I would spend my time hunting down the hard to find... lasagna steamed buns."

Yuriko: "Cats don't eat stuff like that. You spend too much time with Dolly and he's filling your head with stupid ideas. Cats eat fish and canned cat food."

Tamayuki: "I don't want to eat fish or cat food. For dessert I would eat mint ice cream with cookie sprinkles."

Yuriko: "Tama-chan, you can be really strange sometimes."

7904284388_8b4b36dd7d.jpg

Tamayuki: "Do your ears get itchy on the back right here? Mine do."

Yuriko: *mumbles* "They aren't even attached to your head.."

7904286048_fdc7f43f5c_z.jpg

Yuriko: "Haffy birfh day... haffie burr... Aww, mishtur cup, you drank my sawkay. No rollin' yer googily eyesh at mee, I nos you did it..."

7904287208_fcb4554922_z.jpg

Yuriko: "Mistar Tanookie jug, I think you are my new besht friend." *pats the jug* "Do yew like sawkay? I like sawkay, a lot..." *giggles*

7904288174_24d921bc5f_z.jpg

Yuriko: "Lamb, lamb, lamb, laaaam... No one ever gave you a name? Haow bout sp- sp- Shprout? Shprout likes lahmns, laams like sphrouts. Shomething like that. Shprout." *giggles some more* "I hass a Shprout. Shprout, shomehow you don't look right. Shouldn't you be wearin a dress? I fink I luv you Shprout."

*starts talking in a squeaky voice and bounces the sheep around as if it is talking*

"I luv yew too Yu-reee-koh but I hass a grouchy face."

*switches back to her normal (but drunk) voice*

"Das OK, juss means I will have to do loss of things to make yew shmile, help you dressh in pretty dresshes, take loss of purty pics of you, play wif yer soff black hair an put cute clippies in it..."

7904288814_7892bcc06b_z.jpg

Tamayuki: "Happy Birthday Uncle Billybear! I hope you had lots of fun and I'm sorry my present was so late." *stops and thinks* "Mommy said not to worry about Yuriko because Daddy tucked her into bed. I don't think she's sleeping though because she keeps giggling. Mommy also said that Yuriko didn't drink as much as it looked because she switched some of the bottles with ones with diet pop." *whispers* "Mommy, what are we going to do for my Halloween costume now?"

Mommy: "Don't worry, I have more tricks up my sleeve!"

7904290150_24d5b8620e_z.jpg

Tamayuki: "I love my new kitty tail." *Kissu*

~~~~~

Happy (belated) Birthday Baldylox from all of us.

Poor Tama-chan was so distraught over missing your birthday that he wasn't even snuggling with his own blanket, but my baby blanket my mom made for me when I was born. He is so happy with his tail and ears that he has not wanted to take them off yet. I wonder if they may need to eventually be surgically removed.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Innocentsake

There is so much cuteness in this photo story that I'm just beaming! Tamayuki is such a cute white kitten and I love Yuriko's stripped kitty outfit so much! How long did it take for you to make them these wonderful outfits? Billy is sooooo going to love this once he reads it Kitties FTW!

chibinezumi

How cute! He looks adorable snuggling the blanket and with his cat ears, The tiger print is perfect for yuriko!

battrastard

D'awww!

I'm glad I saw this in the morning, it'll take all day to absorb so much cuteness!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox

Wow.... I didn't expect to be getting such awesome belated birthday presents!

This story was great! Not only did Tama-kun look excellent in his ears and tail but Yuriko was SUPER sexy in her setup! I love those colors and the outfit! Meeeooowwww!!

And seeing Yuriko all sloshed was too funny, she reminds me of a certain girl I have here..... another 01 head girl too. Maybe it's in their DD DNA to enjoy drinking too much? Whatever the reason, I cracked up at her ramblings and all the containers of booze around. It was funny and cute all at once.

Thank you so much Tama-kun and Yuriko! You two made me laugh and smile quite a lot this morning and I really needed it. I appreciate you wanting to give me something for my B-day and I don't think you could do much better than this story! That is..... unless your Mommy wants to talk to me about hooking me up with duplicates of yours and Yurikos kitty outfits! THAT would be seriously awesome!!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

So glad you liked it, Baldylox. It took a few days to put everything together once we read it was your birthday, (Had no idea you'd be posting cat girls the same day, lol). We had a lot of fun doing it, though. We'd actually been looking for an excuse to make them kitty ears for a while.

Yuriko rarely gets that drunk. Only very special occasions, like birthdays, holidays, or days that end in "Y". She can be pretty fun when she gets a little tipsy, but I dread her hangovers.

I love the little sample liquor bottles. One negative to the recent law our state passed getting rid of state run liquor stores and allowing grocery stores to carry the stuff is that none of the big stores will carry little bottles because they are easier to shoplift. . Too bad, because they were perfect for DDs and at 2-5 dollars, worth it just for the bottles. The fact that they came filled with alcohol was just a bonus!

There is so much cuteness in this photo story that I'm just beaming! Tamayuki is such a cute white kitten and I love Yuriko's stripped kitty outfit so much! How long did it take for you to make them these wonderful outfits? Billy is sooooo going to love this once he reads it Kitties FTW!

Thanks! The outfits took longer than they should have because we've been juggling a bunch of projects at once and doing them all slowly because of the heat.

Yuriko: Thanks for all the nice comments, people! I'm pretty sure we had a great time, even though it was hard seeing Tamachan cry (But he's just so adorable, though). Oh, and Sprout's Papa, I don't remember if I said it or not, so Happy Birthday, in case I forgot...

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

JChiibs

And for your viewing pleasure, a bonus GIF! (Couldn't remember if we were allowed to post them on the forums or not.) Mr. MooseMoose really loves Tamayuki to pet him and rubs against his fingers whenever they are sticking out. Dimples on the other hand just runs when Yuriko tries to pet her.

It makes me very happy that you liked it so much! Tama Kitten is so much more adorable than I thought he would be. The first time that he did the pose of the last picture I started squealing out loud because of the overwhelming cuteness. Months ago I asked Tamayuki what he wanted me to make him, and without even a pause he said "A tail and white kitty ears with pink middles." I'm just so happy that they came out just like I saw them in my head. They took about 3-5 hours for Tama-chan's I think because there is more hand sewing than I would like. Yuriko's I'm not too sure because Raven and I were both working on it and after the lining was sewn in by machine I had to hand stitch it down because it kept poofing out when Yuriko was wearing it. It took me quite a while to figure out how to 'attach' the ears until I remembered I had some bracelet elastic stuff (looks like thick fishing line but it stretches a lot.) I really like how it makes them look attached to their heads without being difficult to put on. You can see the end of it next to Yuriko's neck in the pics where she is trying to tickle Tamayuki. I kept forgetting to hide it.

How cute! He looks adorable snuggling the blanket and with his cat ears, The tiger print is perfect for yuriko!

I love the pics of Tama with my baby blanket, but at the same time he looks so sad that it almost makes me cry. When I was fixing the lighting in Photoshop I realized I had been sitting there frowning as I worked on the sad pictures. So adorable yet so heartbreaking seeing his crocodile tears.

D'awww!

I'm glad I saw this in the morning, it'll take all day to absorb so much cuteness!

Tamayuki has been giggling all day because he was able to help make so many people happy. Or it could be because he won't quit snuggling with his tail.

Wow.... I didn't expect to be getting such awesome belated birthday presents!

This story was great! Not only did Tama-kun look excellent in his ears and tail but Yuriko was SUPER sexy in her setup! I love those colors and the outfit! Meeeooowwww!!

Tamayuki: I'm really, really happy that you liked the pictures Uncle Billybear! Mommy likes them a lot too. I think she has read through the post at least five times now and she giggles every time she does.

Yuriko: Recently I've been working on my modeling poses so once Daddy gets around to taking more pictures I'll be a professional model! At first we thought about doing an all white outfit for me but I said I wouldn't like it so Mama pulled out the fuzzy tiger fabric and I knew I wanted it! When she was taking our pictures she kept grouching that the skirt wasn't very good for sitting in modestly, even though she was the one who made it. One of the pictures I liked had to be deleted even though I wanted to keep it but Mama said "no way" because the skirt was tilted the wrong direction.

And seeing Yuriko all sloshed was too funny, she reminds me of a certain girl I have here..... another 01 head girl too. Maybe it's in their DD DNA to enjoy drinking too much? Whatever the reason, I cracked up at her ramblings and all the containers of booze around. It was funny and cute all at once.

All I can say is that she was very happy that it was your birthday and got a bit carried away. I still don't quite know why the sake cups have googly eyes on them, but they came that way. I think it must be the DD genetics because Raven and I rarely drink, even when we have it around the house! If Yuriko ever met Sprout in person she would either faint or scream her head off. Overall I think I have lost one of the members of my sheep collection because Yuriko has been hugging 'Shprout' all day.

Thank you so much Tama-kun and Yuriko! You two made me laugh and smile quite a lot this morning and I really needed it. I appreciate you wanting to give me something for my B-day and I don't think you could do much better than this story! That is..... unless your Mommy wants to talk to me about hooking me up with duplicates of yours and Yurikos kitty outfits! THAT would be seriously awesome!!

Tamayuki: You are whole bunches welcome Uncle Billybear, and I'm really glad that I made you happy. It made me and Mommy (and probably Yuriko) really happy to hear that our pictures made you feel better. Can you say 'Hi' to Sprout and Yukino for me? I was so excited to see that they have white kitty ears with pink middles too! They are my favorite kind. You want to know something funny? Mommy was wearing her kitty ears when taking our pictures! She was too shy to get a picture of them though. I have to go now, but if you ever feel sad, just read our story again!

I have been surprised that so many people found the story cute and funny, even though I keep re-reading it for those same reasons. For many years I have been writing stories for my own enjoyment, but doing photo stories is really a lot different from that. I am very flattered that even a few people felt it was worth their time to read through. Poor Tama-chan didn't really know what to think of Yuriko rambling on and giggling to herself. Eventually he decided it was best to just avoid her.

As for the outfit requests, I'd be happy to do them. It would take me somewhat longer because I have some projects I'm attempting to finish before school starts in three weeks. It actually would be a relief to work on a project and not having to start from scratch (including the pattern) every time .

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox

Heh, doing photo stories isn't always what it's cracked up to be is it? Even tho I love doing them, I sometimes get all flustered when things won't go the way I was wanting them to. I was reminded of that when you talked about Yuirko's skirt having wardrobe malfunctions.

I'm glad you didn't do the white outfit set for her, the tiger setup is WAY better because it fits her personality better as well as her color scheme. She's an excellent tiger! And of course, Tama-kitty is perfect with his white and pink setup. Very cute for obvious reasons.

The bit about the mini bottles is funny because we used to be a free pour state here in SC but years ago that changed to mini bottles. So all bars use those now and when you hit the liquor store ( Red Dot stores as we call them ) they always have HUGE amounts of them around for cheap. I wanna say the last time I went into one of those places they literally had large baskets full of mini bottles marked at anywhere from one dollar up to 5 dollars each. But like you guys, we don't have those in any stores other than the red dots.

As for the making of these outfits, I'd be happy to pay you for one of each style for my girls. And if at all possible, I'd like the tiger set to be able to fit an L-bust or DDdy. I think Mai would be all over that tiger setup. PM me and we can hash out details!

And don't think I've forgotten about Yuriko and her Sprout obsession. I need to find a suitable packaging container to send her the goodies I promised. I'll also make sure Tama-kun gets something cool.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.